3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Illyaster

Jun 4, 2020
IS THERE A WAY TO WATCH SEX SCENES LIKE RECOLLECTION ROOM?
You can replay story battles and the scenes leading up to them in the reminiscence section, but there doesn't seem to be a way to recall the optional side events once you progress far enough into the story for them to disappear. Judging by their other work, those scenes will probably be available to recall once the story is actually finished.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
IIRC you're able to replay most(all?) of the side events with erotic content after you reach the end of the game (even ones that you skipped during the playthrough).

Illyaster

Jun 4, 2020
IIRC you're able to replay most(all?) of the side events with erotic content after you reach the end of the game (even ones that you skipped during the playthrough).
I have my save that has reached the end of the current content pulled up right now and I'm only seeing story events in the reminiscence tab.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
is there no content for the extermination quest of bandits pr after to find necros yet?
You subjugate the bandits basically off camera after beating Necro (It's literally 2 text boxes). So aside from the scenes with the accessory saleswoman in the town area, there's no more content.

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
Switch to Sugoi, with a mild amount of mental strain, is much more readable than Google Translate (runs locally, too)
can you use that for the translation of the game? did you set it up and can help so its easy for someone who never used sugoi?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
can you use that for the translation of the game? did you set it up and can help so its easy for someone who never used sugoi?
So, here:
I recommend adding the Sugoi Translator Toolkit endpoint to the game (for using the Reipatcher auto-translation), then running Sugoi Translator alongside. Better translation, and has configs that can make it a lot faster too.
Download it (they also tell you there how to add it to the Reipatcher auto-translation and the Configs to change).
You also need Sugoi Toolkit installed, you can find it for free once every few months, for a brief time, on the Sugoi Toolkit discord server.

Afterwards, you just open the Offline Translator from Sugoi Toolkit beside the game, follow the instructions on the GitHub of the Sugoi Endpoint to set it up within the game, and you should be pretty good to go from there

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Mod that adds restraining attacks to most characters

might be better to say follow up attacks or grapples or something someone might be confuse by that wording and think some units will be causing the restraint status effect :LOL:

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
has anyone figured out what where to get battles with "Currently copied character string" i imagine its somewhere on ci-en but haven't looked.

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Mod that adds restraining attacks to most characters

I haven't modded this before, it's probably a search and replace / search folder and add content, but i want to ask in case : Is there anything else I should/should definitely not do when modding this?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes