3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Kernuckles423

Jul 21, 2018
Sorry for this long post.

I have been messing around with the CSV files and translating the files there.
I learn some things regarding limitations of what I can translate and how modding the game works.
If you're wondering why I am not using the language options, there's a lot of things I cannot translate in game (such as player cards). Once the devs allow for more things to translate, I'll transition to editing files in the language options.

I put a ReadMe with how to patch and what I've done/need to do/cannot do in the zip, but here are some examples my progress:
  • Player and Enemy Cards (Normal difficulty as of right now) are translated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Enemy Bios are translated.
  • Most of the menu buttons and battle text are translated. (The one's left untranslated are often because I cannot edit them.)
  • Master's first fight and Plant along with her Moth card are fully translated.
Unfortunately, I cannot modify the Deck Building interface, so searching for card names or effects are still based on the original Japanese text. As a work around, I included a SearchList.txt file inside that should have all player cards and some common use effect text.
A solution to this problem is to create a new file for each player card, but that will require me to input all parameters of the original card and script their effects from scratch from their text only (which I don't want to do).

As of right now, my main focus is the story with my secondary objectives being:
  • Choices regarding beg, beg for life, and other battle critical choices.
  • Hard and Easy mode card text changes.
  • Testing cards to make sure my translations are correct.
  • Reviewing what I've done and making changes that I feel will make my translation better. (I'm still debating if I want to keep エルル as "Elru" or change her name to "El".)
Just a couple of things to keep in mind regarding my translations:
  • I am an novice regarding reading and understanding Japanese, and I rely heavily on Google Translate and DeepL.
  • While my goal is to remain faithful to the source as possible, I do take liberties so do not expect this to be a 1-to-1 translation.
  • This is a solo effort and a hobby, so expect slow progress and grammatical or incorrect translation errors.
  • Do not take this as a commitment to complete this beast, but as long as I have the interest and the drive, I'll keep working on this project.
Thanks for the translation. Im currently having the issue of reipatcher overwriting the translation when they are on screen for a few seconds would you know how to work around this?

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
Okay, how do you defeat the green haired fighter girl. This is ridiculous.
There are really a lot of ways to beat her, but if you want an easy way to beat her that can work with basically any deck (even the starter deck should win 90%+ of the time), then just stop attacking her. Let her fill her board with guard sabers (or parry which is functionally almost the same thing for these purposes), and put all of your monsters in defense mode until she does. After she's filled her board she can't play any more spells, so the only thing she does is attack your monsters, and she'll reduce herself to very low life by attacking your monsters (I believe they stop attacking your monsters around when your monster would do 1/4 of their remaining health as damage).

At that point, you have several options (and you have all the time in the world to draw whatever cards you want as she will no longer do anything as long as you don't attack her). She can block 3 of your attacks (unless you have any card that can destroy her spells in which case you can just wait till you draw 3 of that card and destroy all of them), but you can attack her 5 times in a turn (3 with the monsters you already have on the board, 1 by summoning another monster, and 1 with your main character), and if she's at ~3k health (because she reduced herself that low by attacking your monsters) then it's quite easy to kill her without giving her any chance to respond (for instance, just attack her with your 3 monsters to trigger all the traps, then summon black knight and then attack with black knight + main character).

If you want a less cheesy way of beating her, generally speaking this fight just comes down to having high strength monsters and cards that can destroy her spells. Also, you usually don't want to suicide into her guard saber - attack once to trigger the guard saber (or multiple times if she has multiple guard sabers, but stop once she's out of them), and then stop attacking to keep your monsters alive. Cards that let you summon multiple monsters in a turn in almost any form are also very useful against her. The only reason this fight should be difficult is if you have a lot of useless cards in your deck to be honest (ie. anything that targets the opponents monsters because obviously she has no monsters), so I'm not really very sure what you're struggling with unless you're trying to force a specific deck to work against her instead of changing your deck.

HotHeadEmperor

Nov 30, 2021
There are really a lot of ways to beat her, but if you want an easy way to beat her that can work with basically any deck (even the starter deck should win 90%+ of the time), then just stop attacking her. Let her fill her board with guard sabers (or parry which is functionally almost the same thing for these purposes), and put all of your monsters in defense mode until she does. After she's filled her board she can't play any more spells, so the only thing she does is attack your monsters, and she'll reduce herself to very low life by attacking your monsters (I believe they stop attacking your monsters around when your monster would do 1/4 of their remaining health as damage).

At that point, you have several options (and you have all the time in the world to draw whatever cards you want as she will no longer do anything as long as you don't attack her). She can block 3 of your attacks (unless you have any card that can destroy her spells in which case you can just wait till you draw 3 of that card and destroy all of them), but you can attack her 5 times in a turn (3 with the monsters you already have on the board, 1 by summoning another monster, and 1 with your main character), and if she's at ~3k health (because she reduced herself that low by attacking your monsters) then it's quite easy to kill her without giving her any chance to respond (for instance, just attack her with your 3 monsters to trigger all the traps, then summon black knight and then attack with black knight + main character).

If you want a less cheesy way of beating her, generally speaking this fight just comes down to having high strength monsters and cards that can destroy her spells. Also, you usually don't want to suicide into her guard saber - attack once to trigger the guard saber (or multiple times if she has multiple guard sabers, but stop once she's out of them), and then stop attacking to keep your monsters alive. Cards that let you summon multiple monsters in a turn in almost any form are also very useful against her. The only reason this fight should be difficult is if you have a lot of useless cards in your deck to be honest (ie. anything that targets the opponents monsters because obviously she has no monsters), so I'm not really very sure what you're struggling with unless you're trying to force a specific deck to work against her instead of changing your deck.
This is an incredible idea, and well put out. Thank you so much. I'll definitely be trying this later.

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
New update just dropped yesterday. And As promised, the link to the latest update is down below. This time, I have included a changelog as well as changed the link from MEGA to pixeldrain in hopes of avoiding download limitations. Have fun. :)

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
New update just dropped yesterday. And As promised, the link to the latest update is down below. This time, I have included a changelog as well as changed the link from MEGA to pixeldrain in hopes of avoiding download limitations. Have fun. :)

God bless you

toon667

Aug 21, 2019

Cheers, is it possible to use another link? For some reason pixel drain keeps cutting off the download and won't let me download.

Reactions: Altony
Jul 30, 2019
I can't make the translation work with the new version I tried to modify CSV\Language\English\StaticStrings\StaticStrings.txt file to put the english words next to the semi collon or the comma, but It didn't work.

Moon19

Apr 24, 2023
i'm tryng to use mod, were do you put the picture? i can't find a similar folder in the game
sorry, english isn't my first lenguage

Illyaster

Jun 4, 2020
This is great. I've been stuck with the outdated version in the first post since I got here. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Altony

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Thanks for the translation. Im currently having the issue of reipatcher overwriting the translation when they are on screen for a few seconds would you know how to work around this?
Unfortunately, I don't have a convenient solution in mind, but I am not knowledgeable on configuring reipatcher.

I can't make the translation work with the new version I tried to modify CSV\Language\English\StaticStrings\StaticStrings.txt file to put the english words next to the semi collon or the comma, but It didn't work.
You have to type the english phrase next to the common on the line, then choose English from the language button in the title screen. semi-colons are used in place of commons.
For ex. in CSV\Language\English\Card\70001.txt line 3:
主人公の見た目を選択してください。,Please; choose Hero's appearance.
will appear ingame as: Please, choose Hero's appearance.

i'm tryng to use mod, were do you put the picture? i can't find a similar folder in the game
sorry, english isn't my first lenguage
Are you trying to put in a custom picture?
(For showing how this works, I'll be using the Cammy's Bunny Girls mod)
If so, create a folder called "Picture" on the same directory of the game.exe and save all your custom png files inside.
Then for the image section of your custom card txt files, you add your custom image by adding "#imagename.png" to the right of the image fields.
Ex: in MelMod_ShyBunny_0.txt:
&カード画像,#MelMod_ShyBunny.png (Card image)
&胸ズーム,#MelMod_ShyBunny_bust.png (Chest image)

After that open the game, and go to where the mod is applied.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: V KO D 693

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
i'm tryng to put the goblin girl card
If that's the case, then:
  1. Create "Picture" folder in game.exe directory like I said on my last post.
  2. Add your picture.png file inside the Picture folder
  3. In your card.txt file, include: &カード画像, #[picturefilename].png
  4. Save your card.txt file in "CSV\Card" directory
  5. If you want to add that card to your inventory then either:
    1. Add {"key":"[CardName]","value":1} to your save file in the "myCardDictionary2" section
    2. Go to "CSV\Shop\Commodity", and in one of the cardpack.txt files append your card in the line "中身,#...,[CardName]" line. Then buy the pack you put it in until you get your card.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes