3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Another_Person1911

May 4, 2020
that's not right. Could you go to succubus duel>CSV>EventList>Commodity>CardPack and screenshot or copy paste what's written on CardPackList.txt?
CardPack1,Shop/Commodity/CardPack1,CardPack,
CardPack2,Shop/Commodity/CardPack2,CardPack,$$スライム戦勝利,==,1,||,ランク,>=,1
CardPack3,Shop/Commodity/CardPack3,CardPack,ランク,>=,1
CardPack4,Shop/Commodity/CardPack4,CardPack,ランク,>=,2
CardPack8,Shop/Commodity/CardPack8,CardPack,ランク,>=,2,&&,$$パトラ戦勝利,>=,1
CardPack5,Shop/Commodity/CardPack5,CardPack,ランク,>=,3
CardPack6,Shop/Commodity/CardPack6,CardPack,ランク,>=,4
CardPack7,Shop/Commodity/CardPack7,CardPack,ランク,>=,4,&&,$$ネクロクエストクリア,==,1

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
Thank you for replying, what guild rank do you have to get to if you remember? I am at B and gotten a notice that it has gotten cards added to it but is still blank.
if i remember correctly you can buy new cards after the first the first battle but for sure when you get to the city.
when i use the translation file i get the bug where the shop was empty but when i remove the translation file and recover the original file the shop had the cards.
so i don't have solution for you but i can tell you where the bug is.
hope that help

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
CardPack1,Shop/Commodity/CardPack1,CardPack,
CardPack2,Shop/Commodity/CardPack2,CardPack,$$スライム戦勝利,==,1,||,ランク,>=,1
CardPack3,Shop/Commodity/CardPack3,CardPack,ランク,>=,1
CardPack4,Shop/Commodity/CardPack4,CardPack,ランク,>=,2
CardPack8,Shop/Commodity/CardPack8,CardPack,ランク,>=,2,&&,$$パトラ戦勝利,>=,1
CardPack5,Shop/Commodity/CardPack5,CardPack,ランク,>=,3
CardPack6,Shop/Commodity/CardPack6,CardPack,ランク,>=,4
CardPack7,Shop/Commodity/CardPack7,CardPack,ランク,>=,4,&&,$$ネクロクエストクリア,==,1
This is correct, so I don't know what happened to kill your shop.

The person above said translation is the culprit, but I don't play with translations so I can't tell you what the problem is, try using his method to fix it

Reactions: Another_Person1911

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you for replying, what guild rank do you have to get to if you remember? I am at B and gotten a notice that it has gotten cards added to it but is still blank.
You should backup your saves, unpack game into a new folder, move saves there and play with shop.
Happened to me too, likely some issue with how exactly we were copypasting partial translation.
I just gave up and played with basic autotranslator which comes along with a game.

Reactions: boboverlord

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
The MTL is dogshit even by MTL standards. As in, I put some untranslated stuff in Google Translation and got better result. It's pretty tiresome to fix my own _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

Another_Person1911

May 4, 2020
You should backup your saves, unpack game into a new folder, move saves there and play with shop.
Happened to me too, likely some issue with how exactly we were copypasting partial translation.
I just gave up and played with basic autotranslator which comes along with a game.
Thank you very much it was painful using the starter deck

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i made it to the lady with the maid with the starter deck that fight was unwinnable with the amulets that make so non of your cards can attack, sometimes i was able to get close with her not able to summon anything/non summoning a second succubus but once she gets like 2-3 amulets on the field it was over

Nagadragon

Feb 28, 2019
Does anyone know if the game is finished or if there are still things to be added?
its part one, not sure if the game itself will get an update or if it will contineu on a seperate title for the main story, for now the creator is working on adding a school and bar area he has yet to implement in the game

Reactions: ExposedPlace
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes