3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

felixhuynh27

Sep 29, 2018
Apparently, the dev posted another update for the game. Like we just got the newest update 2 days ago.. couldn't they have waited a bit more..? Well, I guess whatever bugs they fixed were such a gamebreaker that they needed to update the game ASAP.

Also, @paradoxluka

Could you update the translation files to the newest version once again? I'll be posting the updated version after I remove the old version and redownload everything.. :HideThePain:

EDIT: here is the link to the updated version of the game (Feb/17/2024):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, appreciated the share but is it possible to upload it at google drive or mediafire? Mega have a 4gb quota limit? thanks in advance

Reactions: Slences and Altony

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
Hi, appreciated the share but is it possible to upload it at google drive or mediafire? Mega have a 4gb quota limit? thanks in advance
How about gofile? You should be able to download without any limits with it. If it's still a problem, you can ask someone else to reupload from my mega to your preferred download link.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Apparently, the dev posted another update for the game. Like we just got the newest update 2 days ago.. couldn't they have waited a bit more..? Well, I guess whatever bugs they fixed were such a gamebreaker that they needed to update the game ASAP.

Also, @paradoxluka

Could you update the translation files to the newest version once again? I'll be posting the updated version after I remove the old version and redownload everything.. :HideThePain:

How about gofile? You should be able to download without any limits with it. If it's still a problem, you can ask someone else to reupload from my mega to your preferred download link.

thank you again, for the updated file

Reactions: Altony

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021

Also, @paradoxluka

my ms defender tells me that there is a trojan in there. same with the gofile zip.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Probably false positive. I bought the game and got it straight from dlsite itself.
don't take it personally but i'd prefer safety confirmations from someone else. i've downloaded a ton of games from here and my antivirus usually doesn't freak out like that.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
my ms defender tells me that there is a trojan in there. same with the gofile zip.
tried scanning the zip, and yeah it also detect it on my end (ms defender too).
1708199259388.png
but after i search about it, found this (reddit, trying to read more source as of now)

so yeah, should be a false positive case

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Alienhominda

May 11, 2018
What is the final fight right now? I'm unable to get promoted to Rank A after defeating Necro & the bandits and clearing all fights in the arena. Now I'm just being told to go to the guild to finish my promotion but have no options for it. I figured there'd be an "end" to part 1 so I was curious if I just hit a wall. 0 to next rank

Jun 22, 2017
What is the final fight right now? I'm unable to get promoted to Rank A after defeating Necro & the bandits and clearing all fights in the arena. Now I'm just being told to go to the guild to finish my promotion but have no options for it. I figured there'd be an "end" to part 1 so I was curious if I just hit a wall. 0 to next rank
Last battle is the one with the succubusified Ella. After you reached the end of the tournament, you are told to meet with your master and can start the end phase through the event button.

Reactions: Alienhominda

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
from the new update patch that Altony gives, there's a new menu called "Virtual Battle" which basically let you copy the other people deck.
how? you just need to have the ID copy of that deck.
go to your Deck edit -> choose 1 deck -> edit -> List -> ID Copy

here's an example

that's just an ID copy from the initial deck btw and yeah there's that 1 trailing comma not because i accidently add it.

now goes to a bit of rant from me, while the current deck edit view is better for eyes, i like the old version just because i can filter out monster, magic, and trap.
edit : nvm, you can still search monster, magic or trap. the green circle symbol is magic, and red circle is trap.

Alienhominda

May 11, 2018
Last battle is the one with the succubusified Ella. After you reached the end of the tournament, you are told to meet with your master and can start the end phase through the event button.
Thanks, I definitely messed something up then, I'll reload an earlier save

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
tried scanning the zip, and yeah it also detect it on my end (ms defender too).
View attachment 3363180
but after i search about it, found this (reddit, trying to read more source as of now)

so yeah, should be a false positive case
yeah, that one seems familiar:
wac.PNG
that's from the mega link, right? from the gofile one i get this:
tr.PNG
idk but i don't trust this one. appologies at Altony if you are innocent here, but shame on you if you aren't.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
yeah, that one seems familiar:
View attachment 3363439
that's from the mega link, right? from the gofile one i get this:
View attachment 3363442
idk but i don't trust this one. appologies at Altony if you are innocent here, but shame on you if you aren't.
huh no, i DL both from mega and gofile.
both only giving me the Wacapew warn.

i have no idea why it's different, maybe try redownloading?

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
huh no, i DL both from mega and gofile.
both only giving me the Wacapew warn.

i have no idea why it's different, maybe try redownloading?
hm, both downloads screaming warning on both sides is warning enough for me. i'm no expert and dunno if "only a wacapew warning" woud make it harmless or if i'd get trojan agent tesla instead, so i'm just gonna pass and wait for a (seemingly/hopefully) cleaner download.
dunno why the warnings are different but thanks for confirming that it's not just on my end.

EDIT: according to f95 staff (thanks Bob69) it is indeed a false positive. sorry for doubting you, Altony.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Probably false positive. I bought the game and got it straight from dlsite itself.
Its the self unpacking rar file that gets flagged false a ton of time (same for self unpacking 7zips btw).
Also while its a bit more annoying for you its always better to unpack the stuff. And upload the 3 versions separately. No need to have 5 GB file when you can have Win Mac and Android separately :p

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes