3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Zolaf

Sep 25, 2019
Damn, does anyone know how to make the text window transparent? I know how to do that on RPGMaker, but not this UnityPlayer engine.

M4risa

Feb 22, 2019
The title say Final but i have the option to go to the tavern and says it's not implemented.
Does that mean the game will no longer be updated?

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
The title say Final but i have the option to go to the tavern and says it's not implemented.
Does that mean the game will no longer be updated?
It will get an update eventually. The dev released this version bc he felt like the product would decrease in quality if he were to work on it all at once.
Some estimated this part to be around 60% of the overall content

Mkmd13

May 22, 2018
Damn, you're not kidding when there is a lot of boob content in this game. It seems like every enemy has some sort of boob move. I'm more into kissing and facesitting myself, but I've been playing for 3 hours now and haven't seen a single facesitting scene and maybe one or two kissing scenes. Are there none or have I just missed them?

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Btw, did anyone capture the thief and see if she can be found in the prison? I don't think I got an answer to that question.
YES
Yeah, the translation is subpar as is common for MTL. It's the reason I haven't touched the ninja cards, even though I really want to. I will post the pictures of the decks to help out.
there might be better ninja deck maker out there, but i tried making one and this one pretty solid.
tested and can win against every single enemy so far.

1707322567673.png

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
drop deck id's i wanna see what you guys came up with

Damn, you're not kidding when there is a lot of boob content in this game. It seems like every enemy has some sort of boob move. I'm more into kissing and facesitting myself, but I've been playing for 3 hours now and haven't seen a single facesitting scene and maybe one or two kissing scenes. Are there none or have I just missed them?
you're probably out of luck do you know this circle? xd

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
I recall a cheat or save in which you could utilize female cards during battles.
Does anyone happen to be familiar with what I’m referring to and whether this cheat or save is still available?

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's a strong lategame deck I used to plow through the end of the story.
The tree package gives some absurd card advantage and utility, and you can use Remove Distractions (the campfire card) to special summon 2 Jiang-Shi's if you a good hand. You can also swap out the Demon Swordsman/Searches for healing spells to do some fun plays with the Jiang-Shi (They inflict "Zombified" when they attack which makes healing do damage instead.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
now that's funny. my approach was to nuke the field with meteors and all kinds of non-targeted damage, but those zombie dudes sound like a way more elegant solution.

there might be better ninja deck maker out there, but i tried making one and this one pretty solid.
tested and can win against every single enemy so far.
some of those cards don't even translate for me, so i have a hard time analyzing it. do you use something else than reipatcher?

i hope that this game eventually gets proper sort and search functions, maybe also a way to label cards as favorites or something, since finding what you want or need can be such a pain.

Last edited:

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
That config tweak didn't work for me either. Actually, I'm surprised you even got the splitters to work after deleting _autotranslated, since even after doing so, I still can't parse offending cards, e.g. Demon Slayer (Card Pack 1, ID: 12). I conjecture the same as you, that it is due to length, though I haven't taken the time to experiment with the CSVs to figure out exactly how long a text needs to be before parsing fails.

If one accepts that the parsing just doesn't work on these cards, then a workaround still seems to be possible. Card translations are splittable into 3 cases:

1. Parseable Cards: You need a Name Line, and an Effect Line.
  2. Unparseable Monsters: You need a Name Line, and a Full Block Text line (which means adding in all the formatting, newlines and all that).
  3. Unparseable Spells/Traps: Same as (2), but you also need an Effect Line, since that shows up in-battle in card images.

If you do this, the cost is only as high as having three lines for Case 3 instead of two lines for all other cards.

This seems to capture all use cases (i.e. it doesn't generate new lines in _AutoGeneratedTranslations), but of course doesn't solve 'callout lines' from enemies (as in, "Go, X! Attack Y!"). Well, those need to be handled by per-enemy splitters as far as I can tell, but suffice to say it can't be handled card-side.

Thus, at risk of looking stupid and missing some really obvious use case, I've attached translations for Card Pack 1 based on above logic, as well as updating the translations to reflect Problem-Solving Card Text (as per ). To be used on top of the updated !Splitters.txt, as provided earlier.

The regex from !splitters is verifiably correct, as far as I can tell. Mysterious things occur, regardless.

The two errors (on my pc) are as follows:
1. Menu card descriptions insist on including the star with the name (which I fixed by appending sr:"^([^★]+)★(\d)"=$1 ★$2 to my card translation file)
2. Splitting will no longer occur in menu card descriptions if the untranslated character count exceeds a certain length (probably. Best working theory atm)

Again, offending examples can be seen in Demon Slayer (Card Pack 1, ID: 12) and Smash Dwarf (Card Pack 2, ID: 20), ect.

How would you put this text file in your game so the transation parsing works? Did i miss it?

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
My endgame/second run build:

The discard effects are hilariously broken. I would say this is worse than the Atlantean archtype in ygo because discarding for a cost means the card misses the timing. Here, it operates more like MtG where the card will trigger as long as conditions are met. The boss monster basically replenishes your hand on summon. The two creatures that trigger off being discarded basically set you up for your big plays.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
some of those cards don't even translate for me, so i have a hard time analyzing it. do you use something else than reipatcher?
BepInEx, similiar to reipatcher but not outdated and still being updated.

regarding some text not being translated, it might be because
1. your internet died midway when TL-ing / it just took that long that it expires (least likely)
2. need to edit your AutoTranslatorConfig, just search this "MaxCharactersPerTranslation=" and make it bigger. (most likely)

for me, i set it to 2500 and no text left untranslated in my case at least (yes, even the bloated description of female master)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
BepInEx, similiar to reipatcher but not outdated and still being updated.

regarding some text not being translated, it might be because
1. your internet died midway when TL-ing / it just took that long that it expires (least likely)
2. need to edit your AutoTranslatorConfig, just search this "MaxCharactersPerTranslation=" and make it bigger. (most likely)

for me, i set it to 2500 and no text left untranslated in my case at least (yes, even the bloated description of female master)
thanks a bunch. changing the MaxCharactersPerTranslation did the trick

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
Here's a strong lategame deck I used to plow through the end of the story.
The tree package gives some absurd card advantage and utility, and you can use Remove Distractions (the campfire card) to special summon 2 Jiang-Shi's if you a good hand. You can also swap out the Demon Swordsman/Searches for healing spells to do some fun plays with the Jiang-Shi (They inflict "Zombified" when they attack which makes healing do damage instead.
didn't know what that branch looking was because it wouldn't translate, but I upped the character amount and wtf? it requires two cards to activate but the effect(s) is insane

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to get effect 2 of Assassin Zaki to proc?
I've been playing around with these cards and can't seem to get that effect to activate.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes