3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

thatoneguy12

Jul 26, 2017
I could not defeat the bunny girl (rank c exam) after many tries so I have given up and accepted my fate as her boob slave. That also means I already have deleted the game however :LOL:
The 3 star bandit card has an effect where when its summoned you select a backrow card and send it back to their hand. I replaced the archers in the base deck with those guys and it made a lot of fights a lot easier.

Reactions: undead_sun

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
The 3 star bandit card has an effect where when its summoned you select a backrow card and send it back to their hand. I replaced the archers in the base deck with those guys and it made a lot of fights a lot easier.
btw that bunny girl if she gets her advanced summon (outside of the story match) you'll get instantly one shot

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
btw that bunny girl if she gets her advanced summon (outside of the story match) you'll get instantly one shot
The dev released a hotfix patch for that (At least I think that was the specific bug this fixed) on twitter here

Dec 2, 2021
What are the broken Splitters ? I fixed one of them in my files [Menu card description], but I barely had the time to touch the game so I don't know if anything else has to be fixed.

JohnDoe741852

Sep 6, 2019
Has anyone had problems when game zooming the picture closer to their breast or face, but itstead of this, it just flies away to the border of screen or even beyond?
I've got the same issue, does anyone know a fix for this?
After digging a bit in the code, I found why this issue happen.
The CSV files contains the position where specific parts of the body are (such as bust, thigh and so on), and the position of those parts is defined as the position on the image (e.g. (0.5, 0.5) would be right in the middle).

These values are written using a dot as the decimal separator.

In the code, the developer might have assumed that the entire world uses this character as the decimal separator (sadly for us, this is not the case).

So, for those images to be correctly displayed (or rather, for the zoom to be done properly), you need to change the regional settings of your OS to use a dot as a decimal separator instead of something else (e.g. a comma).

Changing the locale to en-US should do the trick (Control Panel > Region > Change Date/Time/Number format > Change the format to English (US) for those on Windows, you can change it back to your country/language later and it should not require a reboot).

On a side note, if someone here has a way to reach out to the developer, it might be wise to let them know that they can easily fix this by changing all calls to float.TryParse("...", out result) and specify a culture (e.g. the invariant culture) as an optional parameter, which would force the application to use a dot as the decimal separator, regardless of the regional settings of the end user OS.
(<rant>and ideally, avoid using the TryParse function if they do not check whether the numbers were correctly parsed and silently return 0 without indicating that the value could not be parsed, and rather use the Parse function that crashes with a proper message and makes it easier to debug </rant>).

It might be possible to override the number format that is used with a BepInEx plugin, but I am lazy.

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
I just realize that you can't "deck out" in this game.

The game will just put a copy of your deck when you draw on an empty deck.

Reactions: TrickyL

ITitan

Sep 1, 2017
Tried that before, but no dice. Every time I ended up having to delete _autotranslated and the spliters got to work properly again :unsure:
That config tweak didn't work for me either. Actually, I'm surprised you even got the splitters to work after deleting _autotranslated, since even after doing so, I still can't parse offending cards, e.g. Demon Slayer (Card Pack 1, ID: 12). I conjecture the same as you, that it is due to length, though I haven't taken the time to experiment with the CSVs to figure out exactly how long a text needs to be before parsing fails.

If one accepts that the parsing just doesn't work on these cards, then a workaround still seems to be possible. Card translations are splittable into 3 cases:

1. Parseable Cards: You need a Name Line, and an Effect Line.
  2. Unparseable Monsters: You need a Name Line, and a Full Block Text line (which means adding in all the formatting, newlines and all that).
  3. Unparseable Spells/Traps: Same as (2), but you also need an Effect Line, since that shows up in-battle in card images.

If you do this, the cost is only as high as having three lines for Case 3 instead of two lines for all other cards.

This seems to capture all use cases (i.e. it doesn't generate new lines in _AutoGeneratedTranslations), but of course doesn't solve 'callout lines' from enemies (as in, "Go, X! Attack Y!"). Well, those need to be handled by per-enemy splitters as far as I can tell, but suffice to say it can't be handled card-side.

Thus, at risk of looking stupid and missing some really obvious use case, I've attached translations for Card Pack 1 based on above logic, as well as updating the translations to reflect Problem-Solving Card Text (as per ). To be used on top of the updated !Splitters.txt, as provided earlier.

What are the broken Splitters ? I fixed one of them in my files [Menu card description], but I barely had the time to touch the game so I don't know if anything else has to be fixed.
The regex from !splitters is verifiably correct, as far as I can tell. Mysterious things occur, regardless.

The two errors (on my pc) are as follows:
1. Menu card descriptions insist on including the star with the name (which I fixed by appending sr:"^([^★]+)★(\d)"=$1 ★$2 to my card translation file)
2. Splitting will no longer occur in menu card descriptions if the untranslated character count exceeds a certain length (probably. Best working theory atm)

Again, offending examples can be seen in Demon Slayer (Card Pack 1, ID: 12) and Smash Dwarf (Card Pack 2, ID: 20), ect.

Reactions: V KO D 693
Apr 8, 2023
So, for those images to be correctly displayed (or rather, for the zoom to be done properly), you need to change the regional settings of your OS to use a dot as a decimal separator instead of something else (e.g. a comma).

Changing the locale to en-US should do the trick (Control Panel > Region > Change Date/Time/Number format > Change the format to English (US) for those on Windows, you can change it back to your country/language later and it should not require a reboot).
I have no result with this method :(
The girl picture still do me a LeeroyJenkins...

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
After digging a bit in the code, I found why this issue happen.
The CSV files contains the position where specific parts of the body are (such as bust, thigh and so on), and the position of those parts is defined as the position on the image (e.g. (0.5, 0.5) would be right in the middle).

These values are written using a dot as the decimal separator.

In the code, the developer might have assumed that the entire world uses this character as the decimal separator (sadly for us, this is not the case).

On a side note, if someone here has a way to reach out to the developer, it might be wise to let them know that they can easily fix this by changing all calls to float.TryParse("...", out result) and specify a culture (e.g. the invariant culture) as an optional parameter, which would force the application to use a dot as the decimal separator, regardless of the regional settings of the end user OS.
(<rant>and ideally, avoid using the TryParse function if they do not check whether the numbers were correctly parsed and silently return 0 without indicating that the value could not be parsed, and rather use the Parse function that crashes with a proper message and makes it easier to debug </rant>).

It might be possible to override the number format that is used with a BepInEx plugin, but I am lazy.
Instead of making such big changes, in the "change date/time/number format" you can just go to advanced settings and set a dot as the symbol for a decimal.

Edit: tried it and am still encountering the same issue. Will try unpacking the game again since opening the files once might fuck some things up, we'll see

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks, fixed my post.

Tried that before, but no dice. Every time I ended up having to delete _autotranslated and the spliters got to work properly again :unsure:
That config tweak didn't work for me either. Actually, I'm surprised you even got the splitters to work after deleting _autotranslated, since even after doing so, I still can't parse offending cards, e.g. Demon Slayer (Card Pack 1, ID: 12). I conjecture the same as you, that it is due to length, though I haven't taken the time to experiment with the CSVs to figure out exactly how long a text needs to be before parsing fails.
In all fairness, I'm using the Sugoi Toolkit endpoint (with the variable change fix) with recommended settings as explained on their Github, to play through the game, imo it might work differently also depending on how big of a request each Translator can take (online translators, such as GoogleTranslate that's used by default in Reipatcher, do have limitations on the size of individual requests, since you're using their servers and such, also to motivate power-users to purchase access to their translation APIs instead).

Since Sugoi Toolkit's run locally, it doesn't seem to have any internal request size limit. Of course, it still depends on your PC's performances, your Sugoi Toolkit's config etc, but at least it's able to handle any request (and at a decent quality, too).

After I've finished playin' through the game (and possibly browsing by each card to get as much of the game auto-translated as possible), I'll share my own generated Translation file, maybe it'll help people (especially for long text parts).
(It likely won't have absolutely everything translated, as I'd have to browse by each instance of possible written text, including all H-scenes possible for each card and H-scene-capable Master, but it will still be decently useful regardless)

Reactions: RobBob17

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
how to lower hero weakness percentage? other than disable weknessess
Just don't lose fights. Save scum if you have to. If you want to see the "sex", go to reminiscence. And then load a save from before the reminiscence because it still counts as an added weakness for some reason.

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
So I just found out that the Cheerleaders and the Maid also have a Scene.
-If you Duel Melody, use Masturbate on her then you get 2 options, which one of is to use it on Cheerleaders.
-If you Duel the Luca, at a point the Maid will use a Kiss attack, once her LP is at a certain point, which deals 1000 Damage to you. If you lose to that you get her Scene. Currently getting her Scene via Masturbation seems to be bugged.

Someone knows, if there are some more "hidden" scenes?

Nanina

Jun 5, 2018
So is there some way to kill Aegis? After she gets summoned, or do I just have to hope I can luck out and prevent it from happening? There is no way to kill her with my basic bitch warrior deck

Jun 22, 2017
So is there some way to kill Aegis? After she gets summoned, or do I just have to hope I can luck out and prevent it from happening? There is no way to kill her with my basic bitch warrior deck
Afaik, you can kill everyone. Go for a monsterless deck or the common aqua one that was posted here.

Nanina

Jun 5, 2018
Afaik, you can kill everyone. Go for a monsterless deck or the common aqua one that was posted here.
Like a pure nuking deck? I'll give it a shot, same with the Aqua one...The pirate deck right?
I was planning on upgrading my deck to something else before now, but the MTL makes it hard to know what actually works. Like, it just translates the Rabbit Lancers to deals 1000 damage, when you actually need someone guarding for it to work, and some cards just don't translate at all....

SnowballMcMittens

Dec 22, 2018
I think she takes 10% damage from everything. But this since this lowers maximum health it seems specifically designed to kill her. Only normal rarity so it shouldn't be too costly to pull Screenshot (169).png

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Which one is Aegis again? I run a warrior deck and I've beaten everyone. What's your decklist?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes