3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I've run into an issue: when _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt gets too large and/or the text to split is too long (Masters' descriptions, lots of status effects, etc.) splitters no longer do their job. My guess would be, it's a memory issue and not smtg I could fix by tweaking the config file.
Whatever, I'll give up, I don't have the time to come up with a fix - if possible at all. Good luck to fututre undertakers!

Still, what I currently have, if very uncomplete, is alredy a huge help towards reducing _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt stoopid bloating with junk lines. One goes into /Translation/en/Text , the other in /config (or /AutoTranslator for Reipatcher users).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I could not defeat the bunny girl (rank c exam) after many tries so I have given up and accepted my fate as her boob slave. That also means I already have deleted the game however :LOL:

Vurs008

Apr 29, 2021
Jellyfish girl and angel girl have sex scenes.
I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Has anyone had problems when game zooming the picture closer to their breast or face, but itstead of this, it just flies away to the border of screen or even beyond?
That happens with me as well, so I assume it's a general issue. Maybe it will be fixed in some future updates.

I suck at deck building, which are some good ones you would recommend for early arena?
I used pretty much the same deck the entire game, however I had to exchange a few cards for backrow(spell/traps) removals when facing the bunny girls/coin tossing themed deck. The "cannonballs" card was the best thing I could find, although it has a 3 turn delay before clearing their backrow.
1707054924189.png

I could not defeat the bunny girl (rank c exam) after many tries so I have given up and accepted my fate as her boob slave. That also means I already have deleted the game however :LOL:
Considering the amount of times you must have tried, I have a question. Did she reveal her nipples at some point? Just wondering if that happens and thanks in advance.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I see. Thanks for clarifying.

That happens with me as well, so I assume it's a general issue. Maybe it will be fixed in some future updates.

I used pretty much the same deck the entire game, however I had to exchange a few cards for backrow(spell/traps) removals when facing the bunny girls/coin tossing themed deck. The "cannonballs" card was the best thing I could find, although it has a 3 turn delay before clearing their backrow.
View attachment 3325375

Considering the amount of times you must have tried, I have a question. Did she reveal her nipples at some point? Just wondering if that happens and thanks in advance.
Her nipples are covered by some heart shaped leather or something. If you mean taking those off, I don't remember it happening. If you mean her getting her boobs out, yes it happens.

Reactions: Vurs008

piefightclub

Nov 4, 2023
1707057081374.png 1707057101386.png
This is my deck currently
pirates are very good combo
if anyone has tips or anything lmk
ill try making other decks see what works and what doesnt

Reactions: danwind24

piefightclub

Nov 4, 2023
One fishy deck I came up with, a testing byproduct. Its turnover is insane, so 30 cards :confused:
Fishing 123:
1- gut fish, throw guts into the sea
2- get fish, bigger fish
3- back to step 1 until satisfied
View attachment 1533170
And one derived, broken combo:
"The Hunt" guarantees the 7★ ATK Archer, who deals a whooping 4400 damage to your opponent if she happens to be the same type as the monster she summoned - which is, very often. The 14 other cards are filler/fodder for Archer #2.
edit/fun fact: 2 "Hunt" will stack... So 8800+8800 damage with your 2 archers :devilish:
View attachment 1533172

edit: ??? Am I the only one who missed "Archer" from Succubus Sniper had a struggle attack? (like Giganto) Cool!
Any others I might've missed when slaughtering my opponent too fast? (yup. Succubus Maid, for one.)
is the archer build just those cards? (20 cards in total) or is there more

Sep 23, 2021
I'm a sucker for card game, but is the MTL is as badly as the preview image? This game thread was made November 2021, was the reason it's in "latest game & update" from actual game update or translation update? There are no changelog on front page.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I'm a sucker for card game, but is the MTL is as badly as the preview image? This game thread was made November 2021, was the reason it's in "latest game & update" from actual game update or translation update? There are no changelog on front page.
The game thread was made when the game was announced with a demo. This update was for the full release of the game. This game is made in unity so there's an autotranslater option but unfortunately the translations for the demo couldn't be re-used and the main person I think most people were hoping for a translation from just posted above saying its outside of their scope.

So yes, right now its mostly a subpar machine translation. Hopefully somebody picks it up but for now its not looking good.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
The game thread was made when the game was announced with a demo. This update was for the full release of the game. This game is made in unity so there's an autotranslater option but unfortunately the translations for the demo couldn't be re-used and the main person I think most people were hoping for a translation from just posted above saying its outside of their scope.

So yes, right now its mostly a subpar machine translation. Hopefully somebody picks it up but for now its not looking good.
To clarify the current issue with manual/edited machine translation is that the old method for translating text lines that included variables doesn't work. This doesn't affect most events since most lines in them don't use variables (a notable exception being lines that use the MC's name) but does affect a lot of the menus and some mid duel text (for example: the lines your opponent says when they summon a monster or declare an attack).

This can mostly be fixed in a lot of places by manually editing the CSV .txt files but there's another hurdle with that (the hurdle being that as far as I can tell, there's no way to use commas in text lines). Personally, I think editing the CSVs is going to be the way to go for translations if the comma thing ever gets changed, but it can make porting translations over to a new patch more tedious

TL;DR - Right now about 80% of the lines can be manually translated without any issues and a good chunk of the ones that can't are legible enough through the MTL

Reactions: bloodbirthe

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I have decided to give this a second chance using cheat engine. But I have certainly enjoyed Succubus Senki a lot more than this.

JohnDoe741852

Sep 6, 2019
To clarify the current issue with manual/edited machine translation is that the old method for translating text lines that included variables doesn't work. This doesn't affect most events since most lines in them don't use variables (a notable exception being lines that use the MC's name) but does affect a lot of the menus and some mid duel text (for example: the lines your opponent says when they summon a monster or declare an attack).

This can mostly be fixed in a lot of places by manually editing the CSV .txt files but there's another hurdle with that (the hurdle being that as far as I can tell, there's no way to use commas in text lines). Personally, I think editing the CSVs is going to be the way to go for translations if the comma thing ever gets changed, but it can make porting translations over to a new patch more tedious

TL;DR - Right now about 80% of the lines can be manually translated without any issues and a good chunk of the ones that can't are legible enough through the MTL
If commas are an issue, there are more than enough unicode lookalike characters that can be used:
ARABIC THOUSANDS SEPARATOR٬U+066C
RAISED COMMAU+2E34
SINGLE LOW-9 QUOTATION MARKU+201A
ARABIC DECIMAL SEPARATOR٫U+066B

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

You can set CSVs to use a delimiter other than commas. The default is commas but you can really set it to anything.

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Hey, does anyone have any recommendations on how to improve the deck. The idea is to get things with no effect down easy with Pioneer and Vigorous and then using knight and sword to stick tot he board and get my royal knight out easy. it is dumb and stupid. Any advice would be appreciated.

efEFRGRG.PNG

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I've run into an issue: when _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt gets too large and/or the text to split is too long (Masters' descriptions, lots of status effects, etc.) splitters no longer do their job. My guess would be, it's a memory issue and not smtg I could fix by tweaking the config file.
Whatever, I'll give up, I don't have the time to come up with a fix - if possible at all. Good luck to fututre undertakers!

Still, what I currently have, if very uncomplete, is alredy a huge help towards reducing _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt stoopid bloating with junk lines. One goes into /Translation/en, the other in /config (or /AutoTranslator for Reipatcher users).

I wasn't expecting the dev to work so fast and pump out so many enemies/decks/dialogue, color me impressed. Very breast-centric content as expected, and very linear. I don't regret the buy, but this game (or Senki) feels like wasted potential: side-quests, character development etc. for a RPG and way too much oppaihugeoppai bias volume-wise, in many ways, for a hentai game.
That said, most H-card games out there SUCK, so this game definitely stands out among them.
For some reason I can't download the spliter . txt, can anyone put that in an archive and send it to me?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes