3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
That CG may be something from an in progress update or something.

I have noticed however that some scenes are inaccessible with this version/translation that I had access to in an older version of the game.

Rfp627

Jun 21, 2018
hey guys can someone help me please my game is still white screen whenever i open the game. The background music still plays in the background. Can someone help me please?

Rfp627

Jun 21, 2018
Yes this is the full game and yeah you may have to rename the game folder. You download the part 1 and 2. after downloading go to the download folder where its located and then you select both of them. Once both are highlighted, right click and click extract. then it should make one file.

oooooorrr just download this one I did for you guys lol. Repatcher installed, save file included. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Pixeldrain

Game is in this folder (you might have to rename this folder if you are getting a white screen like the guy I am replying to). Enjoy!

View attachment 3619835
i actually tried 2 times to change the name of the folder, i even tried to rename the folder to the name of the game. I still get a white screen. can you help me please?

P.S.
I tried everything man. Even change it to capital letters, even changed it to small letters. Nothing worked just a white screen. Can you please help me please? I don't know how to fix this.

Last edited:

FKINFEAST1337

Aug 10, 2021
i actually tried 2 times to change the name of the folder, i even tried to rename the folder to the name of the game. I still get a white screen. can you help me please?

P.S.
I tried everything man. Even change it to capital letters, even changed it to small letters. Nothing worked just a white screen. Can you please help me please? I don't know how to fix this.

Hmm I wouldn't know. Try to download another unity game on this site and see if you still get errors (im just checking if your problem is unity engine in general). If not I really got no clue. Potentially running game in administrator mode (right click the succubusduel.exe and click properties, then compatability and click run as administrator. From there you could also try testing running it in different windows versions.

StarSnek

Formerly 'petalia'
Dec 18, 2018
What do you think is the most dark defeat scene/ending in this game?
The Jewelry Succubus was pretty dark imo

TheZergling99

Aug 9, 2024
Does a mulligan mod exist for this game? Sometimes it is frustrating starting with a bad hand and losing the game because of that.

Dannelo

Mar 3, 2022
Owh thanks for the information :) now i can sleep in peace without thinking where to download the part 2
Next update will add the tavern and school, then they will start working on part two, which they said would take from 1 to 2 years

Rob-

Jan 17, 2021
I have a problem. I downloaded the game (patch version, not the normal one) then I applied the translations present.

With paraluka's translation I can't even start the story, I just get a black screen when I select new game.
With the other version instead I can get through the first fight (the nonsexual one) but after the result screen where I get exp I get stuck there too. I put the situation in photo.

I also can't open the language folder at the start.

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw that the patched verion is from march... can't someone update the page?

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2020
Hmm, what's the ID for Dragon Sword? I probably missed it and it seems like I don't have access to the autograph event anymore in the post-game save. I don't feel like playing through the game again for it; I could just cheat it into my save.
To answer my own question in case somebody else wonders, Dragon Sword is ID 60036 - I replayed through the game and had indeed just missed one of the gift cards. Now just to perfect this deck. I would definitely prefer to have a way to multiattack but the Hundred Martial Arts is sadly inconsistent without a way to guarantee an equipment card on the top, and it seems hard to fit all those equipments since they just aren't all that good (especially since the Disposables and Reforging both just draw me a bunch of equipment leaving me with a deck empty on equipment unless I draw lots of draw spells). The Dragon Sword is a natural addition though, base +500 and one quickly gets even higher especially since AI is dumb enough to suicide their creatures to you with Guard Saber active.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes