3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

lasso33

Aug 20, 2019
thanks !!!!
No problem, I'll do you one better and give you a head start. These are some mods posted in this thread that I've tried without them conflicting with each other (as far as I know).
Well, I looked into ALL of the mods for the game and tested all and kept the ones that I like(And function) , so here they are, You go to CSV > Card and upload and replace all , and some more if u wish for a few more options, though i found they weren't a big deal.
The update on cards has added some more Restraint attacks and some single characters receiving more complex behaviour.
CBA To go through all the changes ,so

Hop here if u wanna do things manually
Yeah they're from here: (use adblocker)

I could post a few, they're really small in file size (though to note, the last time I updated my game was 5/3/24)
And I also have one for Luca's maid:

Some tips for applying a mod:
Applying a mod depends on the specific mod you're looking to apply. Generally speaking though mods work by overwriting the relevant files, so you should just have to copy and paste the mod's files into the folder with the files that need to be changed, usually either the Card folder or one of the Event folders, both of which are in the CSV folder. If the mod also has a folder that isn't included in the game by default, such as how some mods include a "Picture" folder, it seems you can just create and use a new folder with that name (in this case a folder named "Picture") in the same folder that houses the game executable.
Hopefully that helps but if not perhaps you can name which mod you're looking to install?
Edit: I might as well upload them directly on this post to make things more convenient.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
No problem, I'll do you one better and give you a head start. These are some mods posted in this thread that I've tried without them conflicting with each other (as far as I know).

And I also have one for Luca's maid:

Some tips for applying a mod:

Edit: I might as well upload them directly on this post to make things more convenient.
Yeah they're from here: (use adblocker)

I could post a few, they're really small in file size (though to note, the last time I updated my game was 5/3/24)
seems we both have the "right idea"

Jun 30, 2020
this is the dragon sword it's a card you get from one of the old lady's autograph events
View attachment 3889436

there's also some cheap tricks you can exploit like playing peace treaty then using a spirit tree's dew on yourself
Hmm, what's the ID for Dragon Sword? I probably missed it and it seems like I don't have access to the autograph event anymore in the post-game save. I don't feel like playing through the game again for it; I could just cheat it into my save.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes