Seeking Succubus games

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
[Last edited: 2023.06.29]
Hello all!
I'm here because I'd like to gather all kind of succubus games in this thread. Mainly where the guy is the sub but guy dom is also welcome here. Other than this the main rules are:

• They don't have to be translated to English, but in this case, add the japanese name.
  • It can contain non succubus females as well, but the main theme should still be the succubus(es).
  • The protagonist HAVE TO BE a male. (Not a female, nor a futa.)

When you recommend, please make it easy to distinguish, having an ENTER between titles and the general text, and linking the game if it's already uploaded to this site. (Not neccesary ofc, but would be appreciated) Make it like so:

"I recommend:
Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons [tokinokogiri]
Because it gives me erection along the chills."

(
If you can't link it:

"I recommend:

'Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons [tokinokogiri]'

Because it gives me erection along the chills."
)

Please check this list before you recommend it, so it doesn't get recommended multiple times. (I won't get angry even if it is, but would make it easier to manage this list.)
I'll edit this post with the games already discussed here (as long as I have patience for it). Let me start with a few that comes to mind rn (This list will be the one that I'll edit):

SUB male category:

F95:
Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons [tokinokogiri]

Succubus Maze

Succubus Senki

Succubus Cage (Also known as "Succubus basket I was abducted and made a cumpet")

Succubus Affection

Succubus seductive trap dungeon final dry dream

Energy Drain ~Otoko no Ko Targeted By Futanari Girls and Succubi~

Succubus tower escape chronicles [yamada workshop]

Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

Succubus Tamer 2 - White Cat Charlotte and the Hiyoko Wizard [v4.1] [Circle Tekua]

Lilith in Nightmare! [v3.1] [circle-tekua]

Sweet Dreams Succubus: Nightmare Edition

Succubus Nightmare: Eternity [Animism]

Succubus Nightmare 2 [Animism]

Lust Friend

Tiffany's Trap [v1.3.6] [Bo Wei]

Succubus Farm [Dieselmine] (also known as "Milking Farm")

Cornelica, Town of Succubi [Final] [dieselmine]

Drain Dungeon [flamme soft]

Castle of Temptation

Get to work Succubus-chan! (Recommended by Node2X)

Guns of Succubus and it's sequel which is work in progress right now. (Recommended by Node2X)

Succubus Waifu (Recommended by Node2X)

Succumate (Recommended by Node2X, but now that it is mentioned, I recommend it too.)

Succubus Covenant (Recommended by Anterogi)

Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga (Recommended by Anterogi)

Succubus Academia (By: SQDT) (Recommended by Thamrill (and endorsed by me))

DLSite:

(There is no translation request on this site yet (2021.06.14)

(Translation request already made on F95, and I think MTL is avaliable, if nowhere else, it should be on Hemdomblog I think)

Google Play:

(It's free to play) (Recommended by Peccable)

Steam:

(Recommended by Dampfkochtopf) (English) ()

DOM male category:

F95:

DLSite:

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i have a new game for you. and yes, it is r18:

(search for the game on igg-games and read through the comments there and grab the sexual content unlocker ;-D)

Reactions: Shirokamisama

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Two games I'd recommend if you enjoy succubi being uncaring monsters who drain people to death is

Succubus Covenant

and the side game:

Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga

The only other game I've seen depict succubi this way is Succubus Prison which has already been mentioned. I wish there were more games like this. Energy drain is criminally underrated fetish.

Last edited:

KevintheJace

Feb 17, 2019
Well, it may not specifically be about succubi, but after the prologue, all of Hellbound's love interests are demons from various cultures, including demons that originally inspired the concept of a succubus, called a Lilitu. It's new, but it has something like 27k words in its first two updates.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Well, it may not specifically be about succubi, but after the prologue, all of Hellbound's love interests are demons from various cultures, including demons that originally inspired the concept of a succubus, called a Lilitu. It's new, but it has something like 27k words in its first two updates.
Nice recommendation, but the main theme isn't about Succubuses.
Thanks for the suggestion tho! ^^

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-connect-final-capture1.84707/

TrY IT OUT!!! you will love it. you play as a girl who got transferred into a world full of succubi and you must find a way to get back into your world. on your mission you´ll come across a succubus who has lost her body and doesn´t remember anything. she takes over your body and turns you into a succubus to fight the h-style. together they try to find answers and... nothing more to say, because it would spoil the game too much.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-connect-final-capture1.84707/

TrY IT OUT!!! you will love it. you play as a girl who got transferred into a world full of succubi and you must find a way to get back into your world. on your mission you´ll come across a succubus who has lost her body and doesn´t remember anything. she takes over your body and turns you into a succubus to fight the h-style. together they try to find answers and... nothing more to say, because it would spoil the game too much.
Nice suggestion, but unfortunatelly, the protagonist is female, and as I stated in the rules, we are collecting games with male protagonists. But thanks for the suggestion! ^^