RPGM Completed Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 520 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Oh boy, I played this game jap version, when it came out, and I liked it a lot, because the art and scenes are so good, but it's also depressing as hell, and you probably have to be a sadistic evil person to like it.
Had fun, but if there's a god I probably got another ticket to hell for the pile :')

• Haha
Reactions: Brother Penetrātus

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Tag missing " Turn Based Combat" (the screenshots prove it too) .. please don't confuse people with just "combat" tag. The only H-RPGM I found that had actual combat and not turn based element was The Agnietta. I wish there were more games like that one
I'm rather fond of the battle system in Blazing Aries, myself. Top-down Zelda/Mana + 'Tales of' combat & customizable combos are deliciously fun. Of course, that was WolfRPG, not RPGM.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Personally didn't enjoy this one as much as the dev's other games. The unskippable birth scenes, especially with how long they are was a major killer of the enjoyment for me, if there was atleast a choice, or even just a simple "skip if seen" like with literally every other scene in the game then I would've liked it more

(My issue isn't with the birth, it's that it's a long unskippable scene, even after the 200th birth)

Reactions: Stijn

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to fight battles to progress the story? Went with the save file included to hopefully alleviate some grind but I've noticed I basically can't progress, trying to exit brings it to some new game plus dungeon rush, have passed over 1000 years, and a lot of the text is too garbled to make sense of it and where to go.

Edit I think I figured it out: save file 1 is locked into end of the game events and can't progress likely because of how the debugger hacked it. Also means you can't progress the MC into her broken state which I'll be honest was definitely my motivation for looking for how to progress.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes