• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
41271eba0c3b5d4fe14e0cfeda68c933.gif

Overview:
In this game, you take on the role of the protagonist, Einike, a demon, and eradicate the indigenous people.
However, it is not Einike who fights but the countless children she gives birth to!
At the breeding facility known as "Ketos," where male demons gather, you will flatter them, engage in mating and impregnation, give birth to offspring over and over again, and go to the battlefield. Then, you return to "Ketos" and give birth to even stronger offspring​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-27
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: Touhou-marupon-dou
Translator: broken_division F95
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

The MTL isn't bad but some images are not completly translated, the game is still 100% playable though.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
By saying "MTL isn't bad" Do you mean you did any editing? RAW MTL is by definition, quite bad.
Basically what I said, I've played a good 10 minutes so far and it was better then a thrown on MTL. Made sense to me in the grammar and English were good. I just think its some images and scenes that haven't gotten touched. I didn't do the translation, it came that way

Nov 17, 2021
Tag missing " Turn Based Combat" (the screenshots prove it too) .. please don't confuse people with just "combat" tag. The only H-RPGM I found that had actual combat and not turn based element was The Agnietta. I wish there were more games like that one

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Tag missing " Turn Based Combat" (the screenshots prove it too) .. please don't confuse people with just "combat" tag. The only H-RPGM I found that had actual combat and not turn based element was The Agnietta. I wish there were more games like that one
Might have to check that one out

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusGeneralsTroopAugmentationCenter-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Desirae
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes