• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
Damn, feels like this game is a little bit shy of being an actually great hgame. Obviously the mtl (even the updated one) ruins the scenes, the ui for managing your party is horrendous, and combat is extremely boring and lacking depth(beat the game with 4x level 60 trolls, alt tabbing while combat ran.) Premise is interesting but the mtl (obviously) and the combat system really bring it down.

inferno69k

Oct 8, 2023
I love the game, I love the protagonist, I hope they release a sequel to her
Game's a prequel to Rise Arisen, or at least understood that was from botched translations and google translate and the extra info you can find after ending, with the final event scenes makes it kinda unlikely, doubt we'll see her again unfortunately, but can only hope :(

Reactions: Tempering

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Game's a prequel to Rise Arisen, or at least understood that was from botched translations and google translate and the extra info you can find after ending, with the final event scenes makes it kinda unlikely, doubt we'll see her again unfortunately, but can only hope :(
The author never miss a chance to make players feels really bad for the characters, plus he tends to make games in the same universe, but never with the same protagonist. So it's probably not the last we see of her, but we'll get a cameo at best sadly, she and Mildred from that kobold game are best girls!!!...Now, if only more of his games get translated, it would be cool.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Now that I see Rise Arisen, Isn't the girl on the right in the cover the protagonist of this game?...These games need better translations xD

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Putting that in a spoiler since its kind of like 80% of ending info just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait...I am more confused then before xD
Btw where did you find Rise Arisen, even if only mtl? (the author has no intention of making an official translation, I asked him on twitter)

inferno69k

Oct 8, 2023
Wait...I am more confused then before xD
Btw where did you find Rise Arisen, even if only mtl? (the author has no intention of making an official translation, I asked him on twitter)
I didn't, most of that info comes from this game. (I wish I did), at least from what I heard that game also has the option for a good ending or different endings so it can be more interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: Tempering

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
+1 the game deserve a proper translation, the whole point here in text and context basically.
Sadly, if no Saint come and make a fan translation of their own, the author has no intention of translating any of his games, he said it recently on twitter.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Sadly, if no Saint come and make a fan translation of their own, the author has no intention of translating any of his games, he said it recently on twitter.
This one in particular looks like a pretty monstrous task too.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes