RPGM Completed Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Had a look at it through translator++ and gotta admit it's a bit iffy to MTL bc code and text are so interspersed that you really have to go through it line by line and I can see why one can't be bothered to do that for what is going to be a lot of poetry anyway; I certainly don't.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
I've been playing this game for sometime and in lvl 70 on the enemy previous to the boss there is a syntax error.
View attachment 2666354
I don't know how to solve it xd
I was just wondering when I'd see that issue popup. I found the issue to appear when I did one of three things.
  1. Took the Northern route
  2. Took the center route
  3. Backtracked after fightning boss
so As far as i can tell it happens when the last enemy group you fought had a holy type enemy in it. I was never in the opportunity to try if it also happens if you wipe to that preboss enemy so no idea on that one.

So my solution was going southern path.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
In my case any route leads to this error.
Same here
Fabulous, the damn thing isn't even consistent. I also crashed with my old savepoint restesting it, it worked trice in a row before. I guess my only solution is save share so here. #17 is right after the lvl 70 fight. Incase you never tested then the pink portal on right side at castle entrance is a cutscene viewer. The last option occurs right after fight.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
The mtl is terrible i dont know how this gets 4 stars most of the game is untranslated way too much of it is still in moon runes to know what you are doing.

Reactions: Fatboi111

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
So, even though English is not my native language, I never had problems playing games with MTL, and for the first time I'm having it, the problem is not the wrong translations, I used some basic logic to understand, the big problem is the lack of translations in important parts, without knowing the translation of the skills it is totally unplayable, I deeply hope that at least they translate the skills with MTL because I really liked the game
I mean, no offense, but you probably have an easier time playing MTL games because you're not very good at english.

I mean, you're competent enough to communicate, don't get me wrong. But if you don't fully grasp the nuances of the language and how proper sentences should be formed, then bad english is going to look less bad to you because you don't fully understand WHY it's bad. Meanwhile, people who control it at a native level will find it nigh unreadable because nothing is correct and they have to spend more time trying to make sense of what's being said than actually understanding what's written there.

I can imagine playing MTL games is easier for someone who isn't fully versed in english. But for those of us who are, either through speaking it natively or having it as a second fluent language, they become borderline unplayable by design.

Reactions: Gojii and Ferghus

LanguidDR

May 12, 2018
Had a look at it through translator++ and gotta admit it's a bit iffy to MTL bc code and text are so interspersed that you really have to go through it line by line and I can see why one can't be bothered to do that for what is going to be a lot of poetry anyway; I certainly don't.
I took a crack at some manual translation and even translating just a few lines broke the game, my theory is that the only way to do a proper translation is to start over with a fresh untouched copy of the game, even then its a lot of work with just how much of the translation data comes up as code

SGMDH

May 28, 2023
It looks like I've figured out what breaks scripts in the "end". Fixed one map with anavoidable error but have no time to search all files.
The game is totally unplayable due low quality translation. Translation is not full and breaks some things in the game. 70lv castle (Map112.json) still needs to be fixed.

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I've been messing around with the translation all day on a fresh copy and holy shit is it touchy
Yeah, what really made me give up is all the commands that seems connected with doors/transitions. It's like you had to check after every line to see if what you translated was dialogue, an event description, or something that would make just stuck on a map.

yareli

May 7, 2023
I'm getting really tired of this bug after reaching the "endgame", happens when I try to save after breeding a new team and putting it together. (Doesn't happen every time)

Last edited:

SGMDH

May 28, 2023
I'm getting really tired of this bug after reaching the "endgame", happens when I try to save after breeding a new team and putting it together. (Doesn't happen every time)
Just copy any *.png_ file with this name to avoid this error.

Dr.Chek

Feb 17, 2023
OKAY, I did it myself again.
Better to start new game (but not necessary)
Fixed translation (added names, battles, interactions, etc.)
All bugs known to me have been fixed.
Some (minor) aspects I could not translate, such as the enemy information button or the map menu.
Didn't translate the intro. It hurts a lot of fuss with him.
The quality of dialogue translation has been greatly improved.
If you find any new problems, please let me know.

I'm waiting for feedback. Fixes will be in the second half of the week.
UPDATED 06.06.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes