RPGM Completed Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Griinch Can you translate other games by this developer? His art style is great.
Or we can wait for actual fan translators to translate games with good art instead of banishing worthy games to MTL-hell since very few fan translators attempt/pick up an already MTL'd game.

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
anyway to skip the birth scene that plays over and over again despite having skip h scenes that you viewed once enabled lol.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Lmao at that one person that facepalmed me for saying MTLs continue to be shit. Enjoy your shit sandwich I guess :ROFLMAO:

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
The translation seems to be below MTL level...

I want to play this game, but I can't understand the menus and goals at all.

Totema

May 26, 2017
This, this right here. I never knew I needed something till I found it as much as this.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thank You for Your comment, won't download this game. Tired of all these games where girls abused, lose identity or outright killed. I call them grimdark hentai.
To be fair, they game makes it pretty quick just after it really begins that the fetishes in it are pretty hardcore.
One of the monsters she's supposed to breed with literally breaks all his fingers on one hand and proceeds to tear out pieces of his own body just to make the point that everyone in the prison is so desensitized to physical pain and torture that threats of violence won't work on them.

And this is after finding out that the chick she sent to prison just 2 weeks prior has suffered 600 years of being beaten up, forced to eat shit, piss, and cum, and has been bred so many times that her fucking body is literally unrecognizable to the MC upon their "reunion." But the part that made me want to actually play was how prologue (despite the MTL) gets you kinda invested in everyone's role and motivations. All the crazy shit is just a setup for the question of "how does this all play out in the grand scheme of things?" Like I get that's not for you, but you gotta understand that there's reasons why grimdark elements might be appealing. Sometimes that's the only way to tell the story.

Reactions: kino33

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Basically sums up most Marupon games. Even if the 'good' endings themselves aren't depressing, there'll still be a lot of depressing content if you actually get a decent translation. Great art, always gonna play 'em, but always comes with a story and circumstances that make you sad. Especially with how the Circle fetishizes women turned into eternal breeders as they're in a place frozen/locked in time from the outside world in most of their games/collections.
That's the thing, I don't play a game where the MC takes an L, if I want to do that I'll play ranked in Cod or League. :KEK:

Especially if its a "story rich" game. I'm going to immerse a bit. I tend to just pass on female protag games, because theyre almost all hentai "L simulators." This game comes REALLY close to what I'd like in an H-game and then drops the ball there.

Playing hentai RPGs/VNs like:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, question about game. Is there way to skip birth animation. There is option to skip scene you already seen in base, but birth animation dont skiped. It's realy laggy and freeze few time along a way. Or it's bug?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello again, do you need upgrade RTP Packages for this game? I have RTP Standart, VX, Ace- old ones (2016 maybe). If yes, then where i can update them?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Hello again, do you need upgrade RTP Packages for this game? I have RTP Standart, VX, Ace- old ones (2016 maybe). If yes, then where i can update them?
This is an MV game so you shouldn't need any rtp packages as they're usually already with the game package.
According to your previous comment the game seems to work so I don't understand why you're asking about rtp, is it because of the lag you mentioned?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
This is an MV game so you shouldn't need any rtp packages as they're usually already with the game package.
According to your previous comment the game seems to work so I don't understand why you're asking about rtp, is it because of the lag you mentioned?
Maybe it just me, but when i trying summon 10 ticket monster birth animation start, then freeze again and again. Whole thing (scene) takes about 3 minutes for me. Then i started thinking- the problem in game or in my laptop? MSI dragon, GeForce GTX 1650, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft .NET Framework, drivers installed. Devil May Cry 5 and Cyberpunk worked fine for me. Maybe i need to download something else

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Nevermind you can skipped it by pressing shift before using birth ticket. Still animations from movies folder playing without problem on K lite Codec, but crazy laggy in game itself

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Nevermind you can skipped it by pressing shift before using birth ticket. Still animations from movies folder playing without problem on K lite Codec, but crazy laggy in game itself
Your system is much better than mine, but I haven't encountered any lag or freezes during the 10 ticket birth animation.
I am familiar with the issue though I've only seen it happen when I tried playing Roundscape on joiplay which legitimately can and probably is a hardware issue.

Bullet Of Blood

Nov 5, 2017
I've been playing this game for sometime and in lvl 70 on the enemy previous to the boss there is a syntax error.
1685592240276.png
I don't know how to solve it xd

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes