RPGM Completed Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [Final] [Touhou-marupon-dou]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Edit: changed my opinion after trying the one by Dr.chek.
still has some word issues like them saying "they or them" when talking about self or "me/i" when talking about others ect... can get confusing to know who they are talking to/about
but other than a bunch of word swapping its actually decent 7.6/10
Can you reupload it for us?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
If only this circle didn't have such a hard-on for extreme degradation and humiliation while also making sure to tell you that their protags will never enjoy themselves.

If not for that, this would pretty much be my ideal game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fiamos

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
If not for that, this would pretty much be my ideal game.
100% agree. I became a fan of theirs after playing Witch in Debt because the story was just that good, and I still haven't played through it's hentai content.
Not trying to kink shame anyone, just talking about this circle in particular cause they're really good at story writing and the art style is very good. But these fetishes seem to be the forefront of most of their content in all their games, which is sad(Like literally).

May 18, 2018
100% Disagree if it didn't have any of that this game wouldn't even be here for you to complain about it. Its the main selling point any story is a side product like most H-games. I have played there games when they weren't even translated and still enjoyed them. If the story is decent/good then that just a extra win I can't count how many have boring stories/plots but are still good games with good H.

I'm a person who likes a bit of everything excluding maybe 5 tags/kinks/ect.. and I don't go to the places that have them and say they shouldn't make that stuff even if I prefer it be something else because I understand its just not for me. if u don't like something simply just avoid it easy to do if you look at the tags/screenshots/description of the game before playing it.
You are free to disagree with me as well but that's just how i see it.

If your wondering the 5 are: Shota, Gore, Yaoi, Scat, I'm hit or miss on Futa

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes