Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
Found a few more bugs in the new build.

1. There seems to be a glitch with the rabbit mask and the new airship. If you run from the previous screen into the screen with the airship and run/jump onto it'll softlock the game. It blocks the controls to the airship and rams you through the floor repeatedly after you respawn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a weird one because this doesn't seem to happen if you change into the rabbit mask around the airship, only if you're wearing it when you transition into the screen.

2. Much more straight-forward, if you rest in the Floating Island's Dream Tower and you don't get a dream, you'll wale up back at the Dream Tower behind the Sigma Clan base.

3. You can run on the spot invisibly if you tap down while holding the run key:

Also drops a smoke bomb if you're doing it with the fox mask, for the worst escape ever.

4. The running in this version is much improved but you're not able to directly run from hiding, by which I mean holding the run key as you're hiding and going straight into the sprint. It currently feels a little clunky as the character has to stand up, start walking a little, and then is able to sprint.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
I have to share my opinion:
Why is the platforming so bad? im in the part of the forest in the wisps and i just can't use the Fans that creates air that pushes you up, they are so hard to use, and still, you can't jump, maybe i had to find a new mask or something? (i only found the bunny, fox, orc, the disguise and the pig mask), the only way i found to continue is using the fans with the bunny mask, and yet, its very hard due to the timing, AND YET i have to react fast due to the platforms that dissapear in just 1 second, making it very hard.
Edit: something i forgot to add, the hitbox of the fans are too small, its very easy to fall off them

Last edited:
Reactions: Jairozepp

Jairozepp

Oct 22, 2022
Hey i was wondering how do i control the plane?(btw i'm on mobile)
its bug, the creator say this: "Someone brought this issue up recently, it's apparently an issue with different mobile devices running it at different frame rates. I updated a new version yesterday that fixed" in itch.io so you need that new version for continue your aventure

Jairozepp

Oct 22, 2022
pls reupload this there is a bug with glider that you cannot use and it is because an issue with different mobile devices running it at different frame rates. he updated a new version

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I have to share my opinion:
Why is the platforming so bad? im in the part of the forest in the wisps and i just can't use the Fans that creates air that pushes you up, they are so hard to use, and still, you can't jump, maybe i had to find a new mask or something? (i only found the bunny, fox, orc, the disguise and the pig mask), the only way i found to continue is using the fans with the bunny mask, and yet, its very hard due to the timing, AND YET i have to react fast due to the platforms that dissapear in just 1 second, making it very hard.
Edit: something i forgot to add, the hitbox of the fans are too small, its very easy to fall off them
You're supposed to use the orc mask since you can fly with it, makes the platforming far more enjoyable!

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Found a few more bugs in the new build.

1. There seems to be a glitch with the rabbit mask and the new airship. If you run from the previous screen into the screen with the airship and run/jump onto it'll softlock the game. It blocks the controls to the airship and rams you through the floor repeatedly after you respawn.

It's a weird one because this doesn't seem to happen if you change into the rabbit mask around the airship, only if you're wearing it when you transition into the screen.

2. Much more straight-forward, if you rest in the Floating Island's Dream Tower and you don't get a dream, you'll wale up back at the Dream Tower behind the Sigma Clan base.

3. You can run on the spot invisibly if you tap down while holding the run key:

Also drops a smoke bomb if you're doing it with the fox mask, for the worst escape ever.

4. The running in this version is much improved but you're not able to directly run from hiding, by which I mean holding the run key as you're hiding and going straight into the sprint. It currently feels a little clunky as the character has to stand up, start walking a little, and then is able to sprint.
Thanks for the detailed report! I was able to debug 2-4 not really sure how to recreate the first glitch you're describing. I've tried it several different ways and the ship works just fine for me. If there's any other detail regarding this bug that you have I'd love to know since I can't seem to recreate this problem!

RockmanAdvanced

Aug 6, 2020
View attachment 2801043

Overview:
Run Forrest Run
Thread Updated: 2024-06-22
Release Date: 2024-06-11
Developer: Multby6 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2801058 View attachment 2801063 View attachment 2801066 View attachment 2801056 View attachment 2801062 View attachment 2801057 View attachment 2801060 View attachment 2801061 View attachment 2801065

Found a running exploit that lets you run straight out of crouch/hide.

You hold down "s" While you're already running and you will be hidden from enemies while running in place, to move again you press in the opposite direction.

don't let go of shift while you do so.

I rearranged my binding a lil before I discovered this, but I don't think you need to before you use this.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Found a running exploit that lets you run straight out of crouch/hide.

You hold down "s" While you're already running and you will be hidden from enemies while running in place, to move again you press in the opposite direction.

don't let go of shift while you do so.

I rearranged my binding a lil before I discovered this, but I don't think you need to before you use this.
Nice find! This will be patched out in v0.8 unfortunately but I'm impressed with your guy's meta

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Never would've thought of that lmaooo I'll patch this out for v0.8 how do you guys find these things?
in my case i decided i wanted to go back and see if i had enough coins to buy the mask so i tried jumping down not realizing that the elevator was a point of no return... then i flicked the switch

Reactions: AHSDD
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes