Jun 29, 2019
The copy cat bit was kind of hot until it got real dark real quick. Absolutely love the game though I did catch a few bugs and typos, is there anywhere I can submit them for fixing? Also, a bit of constructive criticism, the lower half of some characters bodies looks really contorted in their scenes, one of the more noticeable ones for example was the extended scene of yuki, as her ass is on the MC's feet practically, and it looks like the right side of her lower back fuses with what appears to be her right thigh from the perspective given. Her lower body is just too long it looks like to me and doesn't line up well with the cheeks. There are a few others like that too. Looking forward to more content, I love the addition of more monstrous girls in these updates, so thanks a ton for that. :love:

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
The copy cat bit was kind of hot until it got real dark real quick. Absolutely love the game though I did catch a few bugs and typos, is there anywhere I can submit them for fixing? Also, a bit of constructive criticism, the lower half of some characters bodies looks really contorted in their scenes, one of the more noticeable ones for example was the extended scene of yuki, as her ass is on the MC's feet practically, and it looks like the right side of her lower back fuses with what appears to be her right thigh from the perspective given. Her lower body is just too long it looks like to me and doesn't line up well with the cheeks. There are a few others like that too. Looking forward to more content, I love the addition of more monstrous girls in these updates, so thanks a ton for that. :love:
You can submit bugs/typos here, I'm happy you liked the update! I'll keep that criticism in mind moving forward, although Yuki is a pretty old example haha, I like to think my work regarding that has improved in the latest updates!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

thisissafe99

Jan 19, 2021
hey guys there is a zombie scene in the gallery but i couldn't find her in the garden, how to get that scene? and are there any guide to play :vvv

Last edited:

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
hey guys there is a zombie scene in the gallery but i couldn't find her in the garden, how to get that scene? and are there any guide to play :vvv
There is an in game guide as well as a tutorial, check the general settings on the title screen! As for the zombie girl she's in the dream house there's more regarding the dream house explained in the guide as well

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Martino73

Jun 20, 2017
1719225935829.png

Hey guys I'm stuck at the fountain riddle, i get that I'm supposed to see the library wisp animal etc... But the fountains has no symbols...

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes