Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
im stuck at where the sign says danger turn back. i turned back and enter the new area but theres a log barrier blocking with no switch to enter the place where it seems to have a harpy girl flying.
There should be a lever, use Umbra to flip the switch by holding up and standing still

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 24, 2020
wheres the dream tower? i seem to be missing a few encounters. already finish fountain. is there a use for the pig mask/traveler mask?

iousdhngouisdg

Feb 21, 2024
I've read all the recent posts about the fountain puzzles, and for the love of god i can't figure out, what to do in the first fountain puzzle. Second is pretty clear to me, but the first one makes me go insane.

May 16, 2024
I've read all the recent posts about the fountain puzzles, and for the love of god i can't figure out, what to do in the first fountain puzzle. Second is pretty clear to me, but the first one makes me go insane.
Hombre, the very first puzzle is simple, it's numbers based if im not thinking of a different one. The switches you have to hit are in order of 1-4, but the order is different for everyone i believe. For me for example it was 1, 2, 4, 3.

iousdhngouisdg

Feb 21, 2024
Hombre, the very first puzzle is simple, it's numbers based if im not thinking of a different one. The switches you have to hit are in order of 1-4, but the order is different for everyone i believe. For me for example it was 1, 2, 4, 3.
It worked, i thought it also had something to do with this wisp nature... stuff. Thank you!

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Succubus Hunt v0.7 is now out on Substar and Patreon! v0.71 will be out tomorrow with a new werewolf girl and some patches! Here's the new stuff;
  • 10 New girls (69 Total~)
  • 3 New Quests
  • 2 New Areas
  • New title screen (Awesome)
  • Pig Mask now useful (Sort of)
  • New in-game guide to help those struggling at certain areas
  • New cutscenes that vary depending on story decisions

CloudTheClod

Aug 16, 2021
Succubus Hunt v0.7 is now out on Substar and Patreon! v0.71 will be out tomorrow with a new werewolf girl and some patches! Here's the new stuff;
  • 10 New girls (69 Total~)
  • 3 New Quests
  • 2 New Areas
  • New title screen (Awesome)
  • Pig Mask now useful (Sort of)
  • New in-game guide to help those struggling at certain areas
  • New cutscenes that vary depending on story decisions
Thank you for providing us your work at it's finest.

MsiSucks1

Jun 22, 2023
Also on my save where I finished the game, I realized I didn't give the ruby ore to the merchant and when I try to go back into the mind it's just a dark blue screen.

MsiSucks1

Jun 22, 2023
Listing all of the references in the game is a bit difficult for me to do in one post haha, I can point out where the girls you missed are though!

Victoria is past the first house where you get the hedgecutters.
Bun you have to unlock by talking with the merchant with enough coins in the flower area.
Ena is a mandatory boss you just play and encounter her eventually by progressing.
Gargle, Anubis, Fifi, and Yuki are dream tower girls, you need to complete the merchant's stone quest to get the key to unlock the dream tower which lets you sleep in bed and get transported to dreamscapes where you can encounter them.
for some reason whenever I sleep on the bed I dont get transported, Ive tried reading the books before sleeping and still it doesnt work

MsiSucks1

Jun 22, 2023
I unlocked the first dream tower near the rocky shore but how do I get the one near the end of the game? Is that the last one or are there more than 2 that I missed? Also how do I wake up the sleeping girl in the bamboo jungle

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I unlocked the first dream tower near the rocky shore but how do I get the one near the end of the game? Is that the last one or are there more than 2 that I missed? Also how do I wake up the sleeping girl in the bamboo jungle
The dream towers are all unlocked using the same key, I'm guessing you unlocked the dream tower, used the corrupt save loader (this removes all side quests progress), and then we're unable to open the second tower. Each tower only has a limited amount of dreams reading the books won't help you unlock more.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Also the sleeping kobold isn't able to be woken up unless you encounter the other two then she joins in for the CG

MsiSucks1

Jun 22, 2023
Also the sleeping kobold isn't able to be woken up unless you encounter the other two then she joins in for the CG
ah ok thank you. So where is the second dream tower? is it the one near the village? Also does restore corrupted save delete all the saves I have or delete my progress?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes