Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
in my case i decided i wanted to go back and see if i had enough coins to buy the mask so i tried jumping down not realizing that the elevator was a point of no return... then i flicked the switch
There is a way down you need to use the gargoyle mask and jump before you hit the ground

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
Thanks for the detailed report! I was able to debug 2-4 not really sure how to recreate the first glitch you're describing. I've tried it several different ways and the ship works just fine for me. If there's any other detail regarding this bug that you have I'd love to know since I can't seem to recreate this problem!
I made a quick 20s video and stuck it in Dropbox here:

Let me know if that works for you, I don't usually upload to Dropbox. The only mandotory step in triggering it seems to be entering the area with the Rabbit Mask on and not changing it. Should also mention I'm using default keybinds as well.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I made a quick 20s video and stuck it in Dropbox here:

Let me know if that works for you, I don't usually upload to Dropbox. The only mandotory step in triggering it seems to be entering the area with the Rabbit Mask on and not changing it. Should also mention I'm using default keybinds as well.
How strange, I'm going to try this out with a different keyboard, usually when I run through a scene I have to refresh my input

Reactions: Kathuris

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Controller support yet?
Not yet, probably will be something I add after v1.0 comes out since I don't exactly know much about controller implementation. It could be sooner, but there are a few other things I'd like to iron out with these next few updates!

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes