Mark-Weast

Oct 12, 2019
So question, I've been searching for a good three hours (unironically) for this red rock this merchant is asking for in order to unlock the towers. I checked every part of the cave including all the optional paths, but it hasn't appeared. I believe this is a bug, because it genuinely has not appeared anywhere. I assume it's supposed to appear on the first alternate path that leads to the corpses of the Sigma members, but it wasn't there. I could even probably record this issue I'm having to show it, but I'm fairly certain at this point it isn't a mistake I'm doing. Is it just on the ground very obviously and I'm missing it?? There's no hint of red anywhere. Even came back with every single mask to check and there is and it's still nowhere to be found. >.>

(yes I did follow the guide and every single comment I could find relating to this which was not many)

Omar-who-fucks

Jun 30, 2018
So... kinda stuck. After the second fountain puzzle, what do you do in the area with the two bodies and all the waving plants? There is nothing to the right of it.

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Multby6
Don't know if you know this but you can farm gallery coins by starting new games and rushing through the start where there are a bunch of coins and collecting the same coins over and over (3 per minute or something). If the plan is to have a finite amount of gallery coins then attaching the gallery to a save, or having the coins state persist even in different saves may be the move. That is if you want unlocking the gallery to be a challenge. of course this doesn't really matter much but just though I'd bring it to your attention since reloading saves before a coin doesn't work (so I thought you wanted it to be hard to collect all coins).

Of course I plan on abusing this so cheers mate

Edit: after some "Testing" It seems that it'll only work on fresh save slots as in one of the ten save slots that hasn't been touched before and you can keep doing it but whenever you see a book (saving book) the coins states will be saved for that save slot and it'll be ruined. So as long as you collect the first 3 coins and never go on to the next area you can just keep restarting the game in the save save over and over again If autosave is on if it's off this isn't a problem and you can go anywhere you want just don't save and the coins will be yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Multby6
Don't know if you know this but you can farm gallery coins by starting new games and rushing through the start where there are a bunch of coins and collecting the same coins over and over (3 per minute or something). If the plan is to have a finite amount of gallery coins then attaching the gallery to a save, or having the coins state persist even in different saves may be the move. That is if you want unlocking the gallery to be a challenge. of course this doesn't really matter much but just though I'd bring it to your attention since reloading saves before a coin doesn't work (so I thought you wanted it to be hard to collect all coins).

Of course I plan on abusing this so cheers mate

Edit: after some "Testing" It seems that it'll only work on fresh save slots as in one of the ten save slots that hasn't been touched before and you can keep doing it but whenever you see a book (saving book) the coins states will be saved for that save slot and it'll be ruined. So as long as you collect the first 3 coins and never go on to the next area you can just keep restarting the game in the save save over and over again If autosave is on if it's off this isn't a problem and you can go anywhere you want just don't save and the coins will be yours.
Good find! I actually wanted there to be collectible gallery coins on every save file. They're a crucial part of the game and for people replaying the game I want them to feel like their not missing any content if they already received a gallery coins they can just skip over it instead of just removing the option entirely. I did keep in mind people could abuse it but this is far from the best way to farm gcoins. The minecarts give you 20~ coins for each ride and you can convert coins to gcoins in the rocky beach area. The glider gives you more coins for each ride but it's not automated so people can pick and choose which they prefer. You don't have to watch any cutscenes or start new saves either, happy farming whichever method you choose I encourage playing the game to earn your coins!

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes