Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
loved it so far.. nice characters and coming t a time when i just got into genshin impact its a perfect fit

Planetwendal

Oct 21, 2023
in my opinion its does only "good" because the graphic quality is really good and it baited people with the harem tag,
A harem can still have dominant love interests. I don't know if you've played Goddess' Whim for example, but the MC's harem there still includes a dominatrix like Akane, or a dominant love interest like Sayori.

Only in this case, instead of 1 or 2 pocket characters, half the harem cast is of that type here. I don't know how it's bait; the author literally advertises that specific fact on the page itself.

but if the story goes on like that and pretty much every sex scene is MC getting raped it will not stay like that, once patreon as much as glances in the direction of the game it will go up in smoke, not talking about normies like me that expected something else from the game.
It's more like the MC will choose/agree/comply/negotiate in exchange for power/benefits. But he still starts lower than that for now.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
A harem can still have dominant love interests. I don't know if you've played Goddess' Whim for example, but the MC's harem there still includes a dominatrix like Akane, or a dominant love interest like Sayori.

Only in this case, instead of 1 or 2 pocket characters, half the harem cast is of that type here. I don't know how it's bait; the author literally advertises that specific fact on the page itself.

----

edit: I should point out that it's the F95 initial post that makes people clueless of this fact, lol. But on the official one, it's made clear many times over.

It's more like the MC will choose/agree/comply/negotiate in exchange for power/benefits. But he still starts lower than that for now.
You are wasting your time.

Some people WANT to complain.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
But it is doing very successfully on its own already, at present.

Basically it's a 100% given that regardless of which side folks lean, if you aren't at least comfortable with "light" femdom, then there isn't any enjoyment to be had. You just aren't part of the target audience. That part is unskippable throughout and from what I've seen, will continue to be unskippable throughout.

But it is targeting folks who are in the occasional mood for such content or at least adjacent content (people who are ok with both dom/sub). And its also for folks who like stories about dark fantasies rather than power fantasies (life is a struggle, not easy). It's just flat out contrary to what is the most "mainstream" here :).
There's also barely any content in the game so however it's doing now is kind of irrelevant. If they keep trying to appease all sides, history shows that it doesn't work out. The game will either be abandoned or the dev will choose a side.

That said I'm someone that likes the lighter side of the femdom spectrum in that I just like assertive girls. I like "reverse R". I'm not into the "receiving physical pain" thing and I am not into feet, though both of those are usually involved in some way in most games I enjoy (I just try to avoid/ignore it or skip past it). So if I had to choose, there it is.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
A lot of the isekai love interests (like half) that aren't succubi are still "dominant/assertive/aggressive" compared to the MC just not in an overly BDSM way.
(taken from the main page)

View attachment 3898920

You can be still be "lovey-dovey" and have *light* femdom. Though heavier optional fan service is still planned.
Alright. so 7 submissive waifu and 11 dominant waifu.
Are girls hard locked into their preference zone? or do they have a more neutral non BDSM relationship you can opt for?

Planetwendal

Oct 21, 2023
Alright. so 7 submissive waifu and 11 dominant waifu.
As per the devs, they view future content as being split 3 ways, currently in roughly equal amounts:
chart3.png

Are girls hard locked into their preference zone? or do they have a more neutral non BDSM relationship you can opt for?
A lot of times there will be a choice of H-scene. Some of those H-scenes might be more dominant/submissive in nature, but the "chart" is roughly the average of all choices for said character. That will not shift. But for most characters, the MC can avoid most intimate relationships. For example, you can skip doing any lewd scenes with Fudge currently if you don't like slime girls or dominants with "gremlin energy."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
As per the devs, they view future content as being split 3 ways, currently in roughly equal amounts:
View attachment 3999237

A lot of times there will be a choice of H-scene. Some of those H-scenes might be more dominant/submissive in nature, but the "chart" is roughly the average of all choices for said character. That will not shift. But for most characters, the MC can avoid most intimate relationships. For example, you can skip doing any lewd scenes with Fudge currently if you don't like slime girls or dominants with "gremlin energy."
the game is really great you just need to avoid 75% of it (y)
sounds solid

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Right, but what I am asking is... ok let me explain via referring to other games.
Many games that include BDSM cater for exclusively subs or doms as players.

Of the BDSM games that cater to both subs AND dom players, most of them do so by having a choice for the waifus on whether you want to follow their BDSM route, or a neutral non BDSM route.
That way 99% of players can interact with all waifus characters. instead of outright rejecting half who are on the wrong side of dom/sub for them.

So, greta the dominitrix... well, you can be gimp slave. Or you can just have non BDSM dates and interaction with her.
Sonia the maso painslut... well, you can be her dom. Or you can just have non BDSM dates and interactions with her.
hmm... well, if the mildest interact is very mild that can be ok. I guess I am gonna have to just try it and see how mild it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Planetwendal

Oct 21, 2023
Right, but what I am asking is... ok let me explain via referring to other games.
Many games that include BDSM cater for exclusively subs or doms as players.

Of the BDSM games that cater to both subs AND dom players, most of them do so by having a choice for the waifus on whether you want to follow their BDSM route, or a neutral non BDSM route.
That way 99% of players can interact with all waifus characters. instead of outright rejecting half who are on the wrong side of dom/sub for them.

So, greta the dominitrix... well, you can be gimp slave. Or you can just have non BDSM dates and interaction with her.
Sonia the maso painslut... well, you can be her dom. Or you can just have non BDSM dates and interactions with her.

hmm... well, if the mildest interact is very mild that can be ok. I guess I am gonna have to just try it and see how mild it goes.
No, no. You have the wrong mental image about the game.

The cosmic interactions of being enslaved by a succubus are going to be in a sandbox outside of the main story. On the main story there's no super-hardcore femdom bdsm (except for maybe the occasional game-over route which is optional, or an option to view what the other succubi do to other slave knights).

Yuna's domain itself is going to be a hardcore femdom sandbox that's voluntary for the audience to view and just a canonical representation of "what happens on the side" and not necessary for the plot. The main story is a kinetic novel with just the light assertive/submissive split harem. Eventually that may or may not be a sandbox eventually too. There's some very mild "yandereness" with Zerry and Belle (and Yuna) though still in the main story. Some light-tipped femdom bdsm is mandatory there. Generally the characters are as is with their personality/tastes, and it's your choice how deep you want to go with them. The story of the game is ultimately about the MC trying to break free of his current situation (and potentially free his other love interests from the other succubi).

(what I said is the rough outline for the main dev's plan)

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king
Aug 24, 2022
The slime sex was enough to distract me the first time playing this, but, god damn, this game is a mid yappfest. What was that stammering bullshit scene about the clumsy mage fucking up a greeting even for? We already got that she is shy from her hiding behind the pillar and that she's afraid of men from her inner monologue.
You could probably remove paragraphs of text from this game without seeing much of a difference, each of which have renders with multiple camera angles and facial expression. This game is never gonna get anywhere and now I'm sperging out online over it because that fight sequence later on almost made me pull out my ass hairs in my coping and seething. Fuck, the only thing I managed to jerk off to in the new content was the dev's OC! (absolutely would btw)
Gore was cool tho.

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
who said i dindt do exactly that after the last update? but to be honest i had more fun trashing the game here than i had playing it, somehow i need to make up for lost time and if its triggering you that much all the better.
Or a thought.

Leave this thread and avoid 100% of it instead.

You don't like it, you don't play it.
Simple as that.

But I guess common sense is not that common nowadays ...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
When arguments run out the insults begin.

Classic.
sure why not when i get pinged? Not like i can't afford it, it's not like the game is occupying much time, as little content as it has. Even less so after i deleted that shit.

but the other dude is right dev can defend himself if he so chooses and telling others to not insult after calling others imbeciles in a backhanded manner is the hight of hypocrisies, maybe heed your own advice?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
sure why not when i get pinged? Not like i can't afford it, it's not like the game is occupying much time, as little content as it has. Even less so after i deleted that shit.

but the other dude is right dev can defend himself if he so chooses and telling others to not insult after calling others imbeciles in a backhanded manner is the hight of hypocrisies, maybe heed your own advice?
Please point out the location I insulted you.

Not the words you only felt insulted by because you did not like being called out mind you.
And not the words you only think being insulting without any kind of evidence or reason either.

Plus you want an advice?

OK.
If you say you left the thread, actually leaving the thread is considered "smart".

People can think of opinions from other people what they want.
Agree with them.
Argue them.
Object them.
Ignore them.

But defending against them is NOT one of those things.
Opinions rarely are armed with an AK 47 ...

That is the main reason he is not defending his game from your opinions, but seeing the "I left the thread" issue it is visible that you are ... not as smart as you think you are.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Please point out the location I insulted you.
But I guess common sense is not that common nowadays ...
as long as you ping me i will come back and talk with you, your acting like i would waste hours to bang out a few lines.
i didn't feel insulted but you clearly made an backhanded attempt at it, saying you didn't is disingenuous, not that i expected anything different.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes