Aug 7, 2024
Honestly weak passive Mc’s getting really annoying
Yeah, the MC is one next level pussy, and I am guessing they will be weak as fuck through the hole game so no idea how harem will even happen, or they will get strong miles down the road I doubt they ever will though since the MC already act like a pussy so.

Last edited:

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
by all the pictures shared in this threat its going to be a femdom shitshow and mc will probably stay a pussy for all eternity.

then we have roughly double the amount of femdom characters to "normal" ones coupled with the release schedule as is and the lack of content per update, i will be long dead before mc's balls get even a chance to drop.

Yeah, the MC is one next level pussy, and I am guessing they will be weak as fuck through the hole game so no idea how harem will even happen, or they will get strong miles down the road I doubt they ever will though since the MC already act like a pussy so.
yeah harem seems more like "normie"-bait for their femdom game then anything else at the moment

Aug 7, 2024
by all the pictures shared in this threat its going to be a femdom shitshow and mc will probably stay a pussy for all eternity.

then we have roughly double the amount of femdom characters to "normal" ones coupled with the release schedule as is and the lack of content per update, i will be long dead before mc's balls get even a chance to drop.

yeah harem seems more like "normie"-bait for their femdom game then anything else at the moment
Yeah, that harem tag has to be bait honestly cause with how much of a loser the MC is and the forced sex scenes along with them being able to basically control you when ever they want and getting your ass beat at the start of the game yeah harem has to be bait not seeing any of that happening given how pathetic the MC is.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Yeah, that harem tag has to be bait honestly cause with how much of a loser the MC is and the forced sex scenes along with them being able to basically control you when ever they want and getting your ass beat at the start of the game yeah harem has to be bait not seeing any of that happening given how pathetic the MC is.
yeah took me a moment to remember the start of the game because its been a while, but wasn't that femdom shit not even avoidable? its just skippable so you play as the beaten dog either way.
But hey you dont need to see how MC gets humiliated, doesnt matter that all the other characters still know it which leads to them seeing you/act with you accordingly.

Aug 7, 2024
yeah took me a moment to remember the start of the game because its been a while, but wasn't that femdom shit not even avoidable? its just skippable so you play as the beaten dog either way.
But hey you dont need to see how MC gets humiliated, doesnt matter that all the other characters still know it which leads to them seeing you/act with you accordingly.
The beating is not skippable that just happens, then the MC is forced to act in a way cause the goddess bitch mind controlled him to stop being sad creepy then you have all the forced femdom sex scenes and of course you have the false choices that just lead to a game over so yeah over all I think the harem is a lie to just draw them in same with the so called planned maledom the power the MC has is smell like an aphrodisiac real shit power like fuck all use that will be since 99% of the women in this are just so man hating femdoms. lol

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2024
i wouldnt count maledom out just yet. pretty sure MC tries to stand up for him self an gets later punished for it by his mistress
Well the other time you do stand up you just get a game over so plus all it does is just lower loyalty, and then you are forced to pick another choice.

Reactions: Chris2041
Aug 7, 2024
There are 3 times with the choice, first is in a jail with a slime girl you lower loyalty with the goddess bitch if you ally with her second is with the goddess in some forced femdom sex scene you can lower loyalty in that scene as well, but it does not really change anything much since you still have to pick another option 3rd is with some other bitch that one leads to a game over if you pick it so you have to pick another choice.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
There are 3 times with the choice, first is in a jail with a slime girl you lower loyalty with the goddess bitch if you ally with her second is with the goddess in some forced femdom sex scene you can lower loyalty in that scene as well, but it does not really change anything much since you still have to pick another option 3rd is with some other bitch that one leads to a game over if you pick it so you have to pick another choice.
probably tried to forget that, till you pulled me back in

• Haha
Reactions: Nimbus Commando

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
Here to say that I liked the format of the game. Not big on femdom either like some others have said, but I do appreciate the good writing and bits of lore and character development; hopefully this doesn't deter or change the mind of the dev or direction they want to go in.

I think it's pretty interesting. Yeah, parts of it are sad and almost really blown out of proportion, but on the other hand, that's fantasy for you - the setup in the current version (0.03b) is great and I'm excited for the next updates.
Excellent quality for the animated scenes, appreciate the sound during them as well, and the character design doesn't feel generic like many that also use the renpy engine.

If you're gonna explore a karma system with the honor/loyalty stats and so on though, I do hope you implement their routes sooner rather than later (to help appease some of the people who don't like this "wimpy" MC, I think he's fine though for now; he actually has spirit unlike many)

Reactions: Soulafein

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Juerhullycin Nimbus Commando you two are aware of the version number, right?
In case you are not it is 0.03b and the third update the game had in total.
Meaning the content right now is nearing the end of the introduction so to speak.

You two are basically judging a book by a cover you are seeing from a distance.

And btw. for your in my eyes completely pointless "discussion" please piss off into the DM's or a chatroom.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
One animated H-scene is coming very soon in a few days. It just got delayed.

Also the scene with the succubus is kind of a lewd, just not a full animated H-scene.
When they talk about a lewd scene they generally are referring to full a sex scene with creampie or cumshot.
The succubus teasing MC and just before it is going to "go legit" throwing him away does not count.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Juerhullycin Nimbus Commando you two are aware of the version number, right?
In case you are not it is 0.03b and the third update the game had in total.
Meaning the content right now is nearing the end of the introduction so to speak.

You two are basically judging a book by a cover you are seeing from a distance.

And btw. for your in my eyes completely pointless "discussion" please piss off into the DM's or a chatroom.
it's more like we have read the first chapter and didnt like the majority of characters, the way the game goes, and arguably most important we didnt like the MC.

I have no interest in following a game where i have to endure dozens of kicks in the balls till i get to the "good" part. I also stopped playing video games that get really good once you are past the first 40 hours or watching shows that become really good in the third season. Funnily enough the last two examples are probably faster to consume than this game, when looking at the dev cycle and the content each update had.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
it's more like we have read the first chapter and didnt like the majority of characters, the way the game goes, and arguably most important we didnt like the MC.

I have no interest in following a game where i have to endure dozens of kicks in the balls till i get to the "good" part. I also stopped playing video games that get really good once you are past the first 40 hours or watching shows that become really good in the third season. Funnily enough the last two examples are probably faster to consume than this game, when looking at the dev cycle and the content each update had.
OK. Fair.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Planetwendal

Oct 21, 2023
I don't think this approach has ever worked out well.
But it is doing very successfully on its own already, at present.

Basically it's a 100% given that regardless of which side folks lean, if you aren't at least comfortable with "light" femdom, then there isn't any enjoyment to be had. You just aren't part of the target audience. That part is unskippable throughout and from what I've seen, will continue to be unskippable throughout.

But it is targeting folks who are in the occasional mood for such content or at least adjacent content (people who are ok with both dom/sub). And its also for folks who like stories about dark fantasies rather than power fantasies (life is a struggle, not easy). It's just flat out contrary to what is the most "mainstream" here :).

Last edited:

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
in my opinion its does only "good" because the graphic quality is really good and it baited people with the harem tag, but if the story goes on like that and pretty much every sex scene is MC getting raped it will not stay like that, once patreon as much as glances in the direction of the game it will go up in smoke, not talking about normies like me that expected something else from the game.
But it is doing very successfully on its own already, at present.

Basically it's a 100% given that regardless of which side folks lean, if you aren't at least comfortable with "light" femdom, then there isn't any enjoyment to be had. You just aren't part of the target audience. That part is unskippable throughout and from what I've seen, will continue to be unskippable throughout.

But it is targeting folks who are in the occasional mood for such content or at least adjacent content (people who are ok with both dom/sub). And its also for folks who like stories about dark fantasies rather than power fantasies (life is a struggle, not easy). It's just flat out contrary to what is the most "mainstream" here :).

Reactions: JonTommy
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes