JustSoultan

Dec 24, 2023
Guys Can Someone Send Me His Saves I Want To See The Sister Route Or Tell How To Get Money Fast Than go To Shop T^T

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
There is no sister route. It's planned that disobeying Victoria gets you demoted into a student council slave then further demoted into your younger sister's assistant

Vista05

Mar 28, 2021
Guys Can Someone Send Me His Saves I Want To See The Sister Route Or Tell How To Get Money Fast Than go To Shop T^T
The "sister" is just a npc who use the hero in the new update of Alice.
When you're asked for a hundred thousand, ask Victoria to lend you money.

JustSoultan

Dec 24, 2023
The "sister" is just a npc who use the hero in the new update of Alice.
When you're asked for a hundred thousand, ask Victoria to lend you money.
Yeah I Finally Do It Thank You For Telling Me/I Just Need To Dont Fight Alice And Only Do More H With Her And Give Her Money And In the end Be Her Slave "/

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
Alice - 3 routes - beat her (hero route) lose to her (bad end route) pay her (findom slave route)
white hair girl - 3 routes - Beat her (hero route) lose to her and obey her (mommy route) lose to her and disobey her (bad end route)
victoria - 2 routes - hand in assignments (you win game) give her assignments (sub route)

dunno about the new girl(futa) havent downloaded the new version

failing to lick alices toilet will eventually lead you into a scat scene

I dont believe there is really any other hidden content everything is pretty straight forward

victoria only has like 3 scenes although idk if they are bugged or actually in game
Alices bad end route has the most content you can actually get rid of her bad end route by submitting to the white hair girl who will then go tell alice to leave you alone
Do you have to lose to her in order to pay her?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusAndMagic-4.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Get a quest (talk to bartender for Alice or that demon running around for Hanabi). Then, instead of completing the quest, go back to the student council and forge your report.
thanks but it dosent seem to work i start a quest and then i go back to the student council room but i cant seem to do anything in there so wondrering how you forge the report without finishing the quest? thanks for answering my question much appricated

Mar 3, 2020
thanks but it dosent seem to work i start a quest and then i go back to the student council room but i cant seem to do anything in there so wondrering how you forge the report without finishing the quest? thanks for answering my question much appricated
after you did quest with alice u have to go back to bartender then you can forge your report

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes