• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bb7d647f780dd549f9d2395f354eb234.gif

Overview:
You play as succubus, and beat your enemies with your lust, and bosses get special treatment, if you get what I mean.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-02
Release Date: 2022-07-01
Developer: HotPinkGames
Censored: No
Version: Chp.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Older Releases:
1659429723105.png 1659430867179.png 1659430981748.png 1659431005584.png 1659431126732.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aixxen

Aug 28, 2021
may I ask, how do you the reveal secrets, i've found multiple locations but none working for me atm. x.x also! fun game. I love the consept

Last edited:
Reactions: Xemnas999

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I got hurt by the stupid bunny more than any of the bosses. Kinda weird how the green plant girl boss switched form in the fucking part.

Reactions: Aixxen

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
First off, the pixel art is top notch and the animation is great. the only thing i would recommend is switching out the pose while in the air for jumping. and since you can move while crouched, having a crawl animation with her butt in the air would be nice too. again, can't stress enough how nice the pixel art is.

as far as gameplay, i think it's solid. a couple of tweaks i might recommend would be changing or tinting the color of the thorny area so it isn't the same color/shade as the regular walking area. also the switches that move platforms, i would recommend making the ones that permanently move a platform to a different area vs ones that only temporarily move platforms (they move back as soon as you get off the switch) some how visually distinct. Not a huge deal by any stretch, but it would be nice to be able to easily recognize what a switch is going to do.

obviously this is very early in development so maybe this is already in the plans, but also would be nice to have some arrows or other indicators where to go. i'm sure (based on the screen shots) there is more game, but i wasn't sure where to go after i beat the witch and acquired the "dash" ability.

Reactions: Sewer Saint

littleguy2021

Apr 27, 2021
not gonna lie its good game. but hmm we want wanna see more like what happens player faints. like some defeated scenes. i just hate it when screen goes blank and theres nothing there. it ruins fun to the game.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes