3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Game would play a lot better if they implemented some short invincibility frames after you get hit. Right now, it's too easy to get wombo combo'd
Not that you're wrong but the combat is pretty trivial regardless. Try focusing on dodges and just attack when you have safe opportunities, you should still be taking down the bosses within a minute or two.

Reactions: pearsona

pearsona

Sep 18, 2022
Not that you're wrong but the combat is pretty trivial regardless. Try focusing on dodges and just attack when you have safe opportunities, you should still be taking down the bosses within a minute or two.
yeah, that's true. But for a full release i do hope there's a 30-60 frame invincibility window to help prevent combos.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
It's a nice little game, though no tutorial nor menu made everything confusing... Also, no i-frames after getting hit. The art style on the other hand, looks quite good & the animations are decent.

Looks promising.

FetishMop

Jun 3, 2020
There's a third secret sex scene, if you go to the very first lifting platform and ride it to the top, you can drop down and get under it, and I think you have to use x to dance in front of the plant thing

Reactions: MeowYume and cyrodi

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Did the author abandon this game? It's been more than a year without an update... I'm going to check on his Patreon to see what's happening.

Edit: Apparently he didn't, in fact he's still posting on his Patreon about the game & a couple of other stuff (including a minor release/game). However, I couldn't see much of his content because I need to subscribe to him, but, from what I could read, he said he was done with the sprites and that he got somebody to help him with the level design.

Other than that, like I said, I don't know the actual state of the project (but he's still working on it).

Last edited:

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anybody know what the "secret" is here? I've already tried attacking, dancing, evading, but nothing happens...

Reactions: Xemnas999

PixelPlayer

Mar 3, 2024
If you're looking for a game like this, play the FlipWitch 1.5 and Scarlet Maiden. Both are complete and are real interesting games. FlipWitch it's practically copy of Shantae, only with erotica.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
If you're looking for a game like this, play the FlipWitch 1.5 and Scarlet Maiden. Both are complete and are real interesting games. FlipWitch it's practically copy of Shantae, only with erotica.
I hear Flipwitch is kinda crap all in, but scarlet maiden is supposed to be great.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes