3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Was the scene with the goblins removed? I see it referenced in previous versions, but in the latest version they fire too frequently to dance in front of them for any length of time, dancing just behind them does nothing, and attacking them makes them disappear.
It is only in one of the enemy/boss demos. Two male goblins in the background that you can charm.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Will this dev ever figure out how to make windows that can resize? This gameplay is tolerable I guess, but the sound effects are kind of grating. Also, the controls are terrible.

Also, why does the alraune boss turn into a generic blue hair in a halloween costume when you activate the scene? My disappointment is immeasurable

Last edited:

Astral_Soul495

Oct 8, 2018
I also would love to have better controlling here. I have never even once seen someone make these the controls.

J to atk, U to dash (upgrade), Space to jump, X to dance

Most of us know to use WASD or arrow keys or even ZXC. But JU and X and space?
Who uses this???

and then a pit I can't double jump out of after defeating a bothersome witch lady. Not much point in getting a dash if I can't even use it yet.

Last edited:

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I also would love to have better controlling here. I have never even once seen someone make these the controls.

Who uses this???

and then a pit I can't double jump out of after defeating a bothersome witch lady. Not much point in getting a dash if I can't even use it yet.
You can dash up, and also through spiky walls.

Nov 20, 2021

Who uses this???

You can double jump with dash in this part or simply press R to respawn at the statue.
about the controls it's pretty boring press U and J and space, but I think that will change.

Dash Up.gif Dash.gif

Reactions: Xemnas999

SanKatyusha

Jun 29, 2020
I noticed some question that wasn't answered and i'm gonna ask again cause i'm in the same position.
What to do with the "Secret here" areas?

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
I noticed some question that wasn't answered and i'm gonna ask again cause i'm in the same position.
What to do with the "Secret here" areas?
Not sure, I do know that you can get under the lifting block by the vine wall once it's high enough. I also know you can dodge through vine walls.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
It says transformation, but what kinda transformations are we talking here?
Like lame one and done transforms or awesome chad level semi-permanent transforms?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes