4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
where exactly can I find this scene?
What are you talking about.
Succubus of Peaceful Submission. Her third ability.
Play a match with her and use it on yourself. It's really good because it stuns an enemy minion for a turn, and if you use Breastfeeding to drain her milk first, it doesn't cost an Addiction token. Don't forget Big Breasts and to right-click during the scene for maximum holy shit.
Use the Squeezer edit menu to skip all that, apply Big Breasts manually, and just look at the scene without cost.
How can't you find the scene?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
BepInEx conflicts with reipatcher for some reason, I installed BepInEx and the uncensored plugin, plugin works. Reipatch translate the game, and suddenly the game is censored again. Do I have to choose between translation or uncensor? If someone has a pre-patched game I would be eternally grateful thanks

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
BepInEx conflicts with reipatcher for some reason, I installed BepInEx and the uncensored plugin, plugin works. Reipatch translate the game, and suddenly the game is censored again. Do I have to choose between translation or uncensor? If someone has a pre-patched game I would be eternally grateful thanks
I recommend to you remove ReiPatcher.
Check this post. It's another game, but may be help to remove.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I've been using the Gadriel's Submission Deck from before the SoPS nerfs, but idrk what to replace the Hypno Rings with now that that strat is probably not super viable...
(Also, while Schoolgirl is definitely valuable in the deck, I don't like how she intrudes on Bunnygirl's scene. Wish there was a way to turn that feature off, at least.)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I've been using the Gadriel's Submission Deck from before the SoPS nerfs, but idrk what to replace the Hypno Rings with now that that strat is probably not super viable...
(Also, while Schoolgirl is definitely valuable in the deck, I don't like how she intrudes on Bunnygirl's scene. Wish there was a way to turn that feature off, at least.)
The hypnorings are absolutely still important for the deck to function, you shouldn't be trying to throw them out.
You attach one to Schoolgirl, to draw two extra cards between your turns. This is the deck's primary draw power, it really needs this to work.
You attach the other to Bunnygirl, to deny the opponent use of any Human minions and counter enemy Honey Traps at the same time. If the opponent's deck is human-based, this shuts them down completely. If not, they probably still run Urgent Conscription, as every other damned deck I fight runs the stupid card in triplicate.
Finally, if you can't deal with your opponent's minions and your Partner is ready to go, you switch one to Cheerleader, and attack your opponent directly. You can pop this earlier if they don't have a SoPS of their own or BB'ed Student to take advantage of the two-way channel.
It'a a Draw card first, a archetype counter second, and a direct-attack enabler third.
Plus, while the nuke isn't lightning fast anymore, it still kills roughly as fast as SoWaD wins, depending on support. ...Balanced, I guess?
...I'll update my deck list in a bit once I'm finished transcribing the decks. Making new decks to take advantage of suboptimal cards is the fun here after you've built a meta deck, and I have been busy.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
[Deck advice cut for space, I'm not DIRECTLY replying to it, and it's right there ^]
...I'll update my deck list in a bit once I'm finished transcribing the decks. Making new decks to take advantage of suboptimal cards is the fun here after you've built a meta deck, and I have been busy.
Thanks for the insight, I've felt like it's still good in that respect too, I was just wondering if it was cuttable. Guess not.

As for the decklist updates, don't sweat it too much. I've been only playing intermittently anyway and if I really want to do something I can always tinker myself.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the insight, I've felt like it's still good in that respect too, I was just wondering if it was cuttable. Guess not.

As for the decklist updates, don't sweat it too much. I've been only playing intermittently anyway and if I really want to do something I can always tinker myself.
I mean, I guess you can cut it, but you'd have to replace the draw power with something or the deck will brick from playing cards faster then it draws them.
...Friendly Mimic is a classic. Bit slow and costly, but gives your Bunnygirls something to do with their excess mana production if you don't need it for anything important.
Incubus Scholar is a minion and thus can only be safely played when you're winning, or at least not losing, but the potential draw power off him is immense.
There's also SoWaD, but are you POSITIVE that's the play here?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ok, it's your favorite time of the [insert time period]!

I found a couple typos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gaaah, never been good at spelling. There was that time in grade school where I somehow forgot how to spell 'Of' and had to reverse-engineer it by sound, coming up with 'Ov'. It took a whole day and a very, very confused argument with my teacher before I finally just looked in one of my books to see the correct spelling and fix the malfunction.
I still don't fucking know the difference between 'Then' and 'Than' and will always default to 'Then'. 'Than' isn't even in my lexicon, what even is it?

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
'Than' isn't even in my lexicon, what even is it?
Then is used to put two things in a sequence, generally separated by time.
"...and then Firesoul explained the other one."

Than is used in comparisons, mostly. It's probably the more common?
"This one is probably used more often than the other."

Shitty grammar lesson, I know. I'm the worst. =P

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
is there an Iron Succubus, Selfish Succubus of Black Iron in this game? Because I can't see it

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I've run the game in both the Japanese and my environment, but neither of these two are here
Don't run it outside your native environment, for starters, that always causes the game to wig out.
Did you do anything else weird to it? This isn't exactly a common error... well, I've seen people say they have it before, but it's such a strangely specific error.

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
Don't run it outside your native environment, for starters, that always causes the game to wig out.
Did you do anything else weird to it? This isn't exactly a common error... well, I've seen people say they have it before, but it's such a strangely specific error.
I put English on it

can you send me a screenshot of the cards? So I can at least see which position they should be in?

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I put English on it

can you send me a screenshot of the cards? So I can at least see which position they should be in?
Do not. Run the game. In a different. Locale.
English or Japanese, stop it. Leave the emulator at home.
Since you asked, however...
Capture.PNG
Don't mind the errors. I suspect having so many decks on my install is causing the game to have problems loading things in time. It's just visual and localized to these screens, so not high-priority enough for me to investigate and fix it.

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
Do not. Run the game. In a different. Locale.
English or Japanese, stop it. Leave the emulator at home.
Since you asked, however...
View attachment 1890277
Don't mind the errors. I suspect having so many decks on my install is causing the game to have problems loading things in time. It's just visual and localized to these screens, so not high-priority enough for me to investigate and fix it.
Yeah, I'm missing three succubi. I don't know where the mistake is.
btw. I use eng mod from first page and my system locale (japanse also try). without eng mod too not see

Last edited:

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 1890277
i been looking pages back to find such english translation, because im only using reipatcher, which works decent, but it doent look nearly as good as the screenshot of yours so i often just have to guess what the card effects are

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i been looking pages back to find such english translation, because im only using reipatcher, which works decent, but it doent look nearly as good as the screenshot of yours so i often just have to guess what the card effects are
It's linked on the front page, so you didn't think to do that before going trawling through the thread for it.
It's back on page... 13? I think? It doesn't matter.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes