4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
how do i play this game ? like a Tutorial or something
Play squeezers to get mana. Use mana to play cards.
Use Minions to protect yourself from your opponent's squeezers, then use spells/traps to help destroy your opponent's minions so you can attack them.
Defeat your enemy by forcing them to have more sex then they make you have.
The main menu tips are the closest thing to a tutorial, shame they appear at random.

femboyshota

Dec 10, 2018
Play squeezers to get mana. Use mana to play cards.
Use Minions to protect yourself from your opponent's squeezers, then use spells/traps to help destroy your opponent's minions so you can attack them.
Defeat your enemy by forcing them to have more sex then they make you have.
The main menu tips are the closest thing to a tutorial, shame they appear at random.
okay why can i only squeeze myself some times? im so confused

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
what does iron wall and other thing like that mean?
Iron... Wall? Is that Armor? Have you installed the edited translation?
If you ARE talking about abilities, hover over their labels and they'll tell you what they do.

niid41

May 20, 2020
okay why can i only squeeze myself some times? im so confused
Allow me to explain in terms of yugioh: If the oponent has monsters on the field (minions,) you cannot attack the opponent directly (squeeze directly.) As a concequence, you will have to target yourself to squeez and get the energy you need to play your cards. If you dont squeez and pass your turn, either way your own squeezers are going to do it (it is going to happen you want it or not lol.) Perhaps, translations has a huge impact on the gameplay and understanding of what are you doing, so I advice you to use the Fanmade translation. Followed after that, the cards descriptions are selfexplanatory. The more you try to play, the more you understand.

Also, there are some squeezers that have certain moves that can only be done on you, for example the "Hungry Succubus" lick squeezing, and some others from other Squeezers.

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
Here's the link for the 32 bit version for whom use the Locale Emulator (because it work only on 32 bit exe)

Reactions: SnowBoyy

JohnDoe741852

Sep 6, 2019
Here's the link for the 32 bit version for whom use the Locale Emulator (because it work only on 32 bit exe)
Alternatively, they can also use which supports both 32 and 64bit executables

Reactions: Kr27

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Game seems kinda interesting. I hope there's a campaign mode or something similar in the future. Would be pretty cool to have special scenarios and setups to overcome.
I believe that's the plan WAAAAAAAAAAY down the line, but we're like over a year away IMO

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So... funny story. Backup Dancer triggers your Idol's temptation scene, and is the X-factor that causes the alternate scene, NOT Proof of Devotion.
Originally, Backup Dancer was Proof of Devotion. It used that model, the two socks and the signed autograph, and the card currently called 'Proof of Devotion' is actually 'Foot Slave Crest,' a Womb Tattoo like Student and Legend's, with no artwork of its own.
I'd forgotten my edits here, so when I saw 'Proof of Devotion' artwork, I went 'You get an extra scene when enslaved? That makes sense' completely unaware of my own error. It doesn't make sense that you can cash in your memorabilia for 3 mana, and makes perfect sense why she would give people enslaved to her a pair of her socks and a signed autograph.
Whoops. I should probably add that to the Lactose Intolerance edition, shouldn't I?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Wait so there's a way to force your opponent to proc your squeezers' Temptation scenes?
Two ways, actually. Welcoming Invitation forces both players to randomly trigger one of their opponent's Temptation abilities at the start of their turn, which is great but obviously fucks you if they're playing SoWaD, Turbo SoPS, or Idol. The card itself is inexpensive and a Disaster, Curse, so it can be recycled with Nun and triggers SoWaD's partner passive.
Hypnosis Ring is an equip spell that forces both players to activate the equipped squeezer's ability at the start of their turns. This is actually really fucking useful for Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and Idol as their abilities benefit their controlling player regardless of who triggers it... but Cheerleader and SoWaD will debuff both players, similarly to Invitation. Plus, the card isn't cheap, but can be swapped between people for 2 mana like Pursuit Ring. This is the preferred option for non-SoWaD play, as you can get stupid draw power, shutdown Humans nearly completely, or turbocharge your Idol with it, without giving your opponent shit.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oblivion9873 , help, a hotfix came out and it rolls back the removal of some abilities from the thumbnail select and makes Idol's damage debuff work for players again. Or don't, because I just reported to the dev how Iron's self-summon ability is affected by Pursuit now (!?) which causes actual bugs and will probably get whacked soon enough.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes