4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Oblivion9873 , help, a hotfix came out and it rolls back the removal of some abilities from the thumbnail select and makes Idol's damage debuff work for players again. Or don't, because I just reported to the dev how Iron's self-summon ability is affected by Pursuit now (!?) which causes actual bugs and will probably get whacked soon enough.
lol what kind of bugs? also I'll post the hotfix

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
lol what kind of bugs? also I'll post the hotfix
Her attack and health? Multiplied by pursuit. Her First Strike? Multiplied by Pursuit. Also, the spaces next to her get filled as if Minions are there, which is really jank and would 'probably' cause problems with, like, Starfall? I dunno, having a natural 12/12 Iron kind of instantly ended the fucking game on the spot, but I'm sure BAD things could happen with summoning Null minions like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Oblivion9873

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
is "Backup Dancer" a card? It's mentioned in the effect of Succubus Siren's temptation ability, but i can't find it anywhere

bxaica

May 22, 2019
Just want to clarify, which uncensor should be used currently? I'm using the one from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20220629b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8324553 and it works well, but during free battles some of the textures become mostly transparent. They work normally in the gallery, just in actual battles they get wonky. If there is one that should be used, could it get linked on the main page? Also, huge thanks for the translation, it actually makes the game playable lol. I assume you will also update the card images along with the translation when new cards are released?

I think my only real complaint with the game so far is that I wish that squeezers weren't in the same row as other stationary cards. If squeezers were one row and other stationary cards were in a different row, or at least if we could organize them manually, or by name, would make the game a little smoother. Just a little annoying to highlight the specific card I want to click when it gets that clustered.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
is "Backup Dancer" a card? It's mentioned in the effect of Succubus Siren's temptation ability, but i can't find it anywhere
It's the card you get for using Idol's penetration ability to unseal her by sacrificing 3 condoms.
You know, 3 damage 3 mana, single use. It was originally 'Proof of Devotion' but it didn't make sense to me that you could cash in her gift for 3 mana. Makes a little more sense now, but I have nothing better to replace the Backup Dancer... or to use its original name, 'Foot Slave Crest.'
Just want to clarify, which uncensor should be used currently? I'm using the one from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20220629b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8324553 and it works well, but during free battles some of the textures become mostly transparent. They work normally in the gallery, just in actual battles they get wonky. If there is one that should be used, could it get linked on the main page? Also, huge thanks for the translation, it actually makes the game playable lol. I assume you will also update the card images along with the translation when new cards are released?

I think my only real complaint with the game so far is that I wish that squeezers weren't in the same row as other stationary cards. If squeezers were one row and other stationary cards were in a different row, or at least if we could organize them manually, or by name, would make the game a little smoother. Just a little annoying to highlight the specific card I want to click when it gets that clustered.
Most uncensors are build-specific. That one claims to try and not be, but I haven't gotten it to work... like, at all, so I can't report on that. I suppose I can share the old style of uncensoring, but... The devs are literally looking into the Iron Pursuit bug as we speak, so hotfix inbound soon, it'd be so, so briefly useful.
-Edit: Nevermind! While I was typing this, a Hotfix came out. Oblivion9873 , I know this is getting habitual...
I do in fact update my card pack every time, and the card pack used by that uncensor is the one found in the main page comment link. Still haven't found a good 'Hand Slave Crest' to fix Backup Dancer/Proof of Devotion, since the thumbnail and dialogue LITERALLY mention the original artwork for the card, but it still *works for now.
I disagree with the proposition for three ranks of cards, because the game doesn't have a lot of extra space. It only becomes a problem when you're running a deck with lots of backrow and Idol/Iron, as you can't really tell if they're actually done with their turn since their aura doesn't turn off as long as they have condoms/constructs.
The game already suffers slightly as only a single row of game-ender text can fit between both armies, trying to fit another rank would force everything to be shrunk down, which would hurt.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
It's the card you get for using Idol's penetration ability to unseal her by sacrificing 3 condoms.
You know, 3 damage 3 mana, single use. It was originally 'Proof of Devotion' but it didn't make sense to me that you could cash in her gift for 3 mana. Makes a little more sense now, but I have nothing better to replace the Backup Dancer... or to use its original name, 'Foot Slave Crest.'

Most uncensors are build-specific. That one claims to try and not be, but I haven't gotten it to work... like, at all, so I can't report on that. I suppose I can share the old style of uncensoring, but... The devs are literally looking into the Iron Pursuit bug as we speak, so hotfix inbound soon, it'd be so, so briefly useful.
-Edit: Nevermind! While I was typing this, a Hotfix came out. Oblivion9873 , I know this is getting habitual...
I do in fact update my card pack every time, and the card pack used by that uncensor is the one found in the main page comment link. Still haven't found a good 'Hand Slave Crest' to fix Backup Dancer/Proof of Devotion, since the thumbnail and dialogue LITERALLY mention the original artwork for the card, but it still *works for now.
I disagree with the proposition for three ranks of cards, because the game doesn't have a lot of extra space. It only becomes a problem when you're running a deck with lots of backrow and Idol/Iron, as you can't really tell if they're actually done with their turn since their aura doesn't turn off as long as they have condoms/constructs.
The game already suffers slightly as only a single row of game-ender text can fit between both armies, trying to fit another rank would force everything to be shrunk down, which would hurt.
bruh no way he does it literally after I go to bed what the fuck. If I didn't bother last night and just did it this morning as well it'd have saved me the time ffs

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I'm surprised idol keeps getting more tools, proof of devotion should be made unique so that the card can't stack and that leg damage is capped at x2 max either that or change Idol's penetration attack so that it doesn't also have the leg attribute being able to double your damage every attack and not being able to block it with minions is ridiculous as soon as you get just one of them on the field its almost impossible to come back from. There are like 4-5 card in the game that can counter play it and only while there is one copy of proof of devotion on the field as soon as 2 hit the field you are pretty much boned, with all the pursuit support available it is fairly easy to give you opponent multiple copies of it at once.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm surprised idol keeps getting more tools, proof of devotion should be made unique so that the card can't stack and that leg damage is capped at x2 max either that or change Idol's penetration attack so that it doesn't also have the leg attribute being able to double your damage every attack and not being able to block it with minions is ridiculous as soon as you get just one of them on the field its almost impossible to come back from. There are like 4-5 card in the game that can counter play it and only while there is one copy of proof of devotion on the field as soon as 2 hit the field you are pretty much boned, with all the pursuit support available it is fairly easy to give you opponent multiple copies of it at once.
I think the idea behind it is Idol has to spend at least three turns doing absolutely nothing before she can start throwing Proofs around.
Basically, if your opponent has the time and resources to Unseal their Idol while still controlling the board, you are playing drunk and the game is going to make you lose now.
Admittedly, her direct counterpart of Student needs four turns doing nothing to Unseal, though her mark can be vastly more devastating for enabling SoWaD plays.
TL;DR, if you can't fight back hard enough to prevent the Mark, your deck is weak and the game believes you've already lost.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
if you can't fight back hard enough to prevent the Mark,
Her other tools make this hard as hell though, when the stars fall clears the board giving you an easy proof of devotion and while it may cost 4 mana Corrupted stage hand/ backup dancer giving you 3 mana whenever you want makes it trivial to play, condoms aren't locked to the squeezers that create them so multiple idols can work together to unseal even faster, big breast donations make playing/stealing minions for free an effective way of slowing the opponent down too her entire kit is very strong.

Last edited:

bxaica

May 22, 2019
Good to know about the uncensor, the bepinex one has been working for me for a bit, and it makes it easy enough to just have a folder of things to drop into a new version and not have to worry about grabbing files from a few different places. It was literally just put the bepinex folder in the game directory for me, so I'm curious why you couldn't get it work. Even has a space for the translation so no need for reipatcher.

EDIT: tried using this one instead https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20220629c-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8373698 and it seems to have resolved the issue I had. It would be nice to have an uncensor linked on the front page though, it took a bit of searching to find these.

Last edited:
Reactions: kumarin

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
All right everyone, gather in, the next Squeezer is revealed... and I was not expecting this kind of design.
image-800.jpg image-800 (1).jpg
'Heavenly Succubus.' Her planned abilities are as follows.
1: 2 damage, 1 mana. When unsealed, disable the casting of 'Miracle' cards for both players until the end of your next turn. That's... a lot of really important playmakers to be shutting down.
2: 2 damage, Unseal 2, increase Faith (oh dear) value by 1. When unsealed, Sex Slave crest, it's a Penetration-themed crest, so Direct Attacking and when hit with a Penetration ability, increase the mana cost of all non-squeezer cards in your hand by 1. Eh? SoWaD and SoPS will appreciate it more then she does.
3: BB-exclusive, summon a 1/1 token that gets bonus ATK/LIFE when you play a Disaster. How big a bonus? Equal to the Faith value of ALL CARDS ON YOUR FIELD. Burn the mother fucking contracts, here we come! ...This is 'balanced' because doing this when sealed inflicts Bondage to the summoner.
Additionally, the game has a Wiki now. It's very basic... and in japanese, but I question who's making it, because it's writing wild fanfiction about the game's eventual story mode. Stamina? XP? Earnings? Treasure? First area after the tutorial is a Forest? Second is a seaside town? Who'd we even find there, Hungry?

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
2: 2 damage, Unseal 2, increase Faith (oh dear) value by 1. When unsealed, Sex Slave crest, it's a Penetration-themed crest
I really thought we wouldn't get a penetration crest because of how generic and easy it would be to fit on any team, any idea on what seal she will start with? I think that is going to be the sticking point for how strong she will be.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I really thought we wouldn't get a penetration crest because of how generic and easy it would be to fit on any team, any idea on what seal she will start with? I think that is going to be the sticking point for how strong she will be.
Not stated, to the best of my knowledge. I dunno, she doesn't seem... universally powerful. Like, spec into her with Nuns and you can go fucking HAM spamming Demons and Curses to just flood the board with divine wrath, but she doesn't offer anything interesting to decks that aren't going to specialize in her.
Of particular note is that her 1 and 3 do NOT unseal her, in order to get access to her Crest and more dangerous tools, she must spend a number of turns idly squeezing, making her similar to Iron or Idol: Really fucking powerful, but only if you minus by using a normal summon on a Squeezer that is not immediately useful.
...I guess 6? The whole reason Iron and Idol have that seal is because you can pop it with two Unsealing Rituals to skip the whole doing-nothing phase... though you miss out on Proof of Devotion with Idol and can pay 2 extra mana to just get Iron straight from the hand onto the field at full strength. I dunno, we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: senorleeman

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
but she doesn't offer anything interesting to decks that aren't going to specialize in her.
That penetration crest sounds useful enough for any deck remember that it works for your opponents squeezers too so they become locked out of using penetration attribute abilities to generate mana for themselves.
...I guess 6? The whole reason Iron and Idol have that seal is because you can pop it with two Unsealing Rituals to skip the whole doing-nothing phase...
The reason I ask is because her second ability is also her only way of generating faith you are effectively capped by her seal if you are forced to play defensive, on a side note I can already tell BBQ set with regenerating slave is going to be hilarious.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Someone remind me what Faith does? I'm assuming that's a Nun mechanic and I don't play her- so it almost looks like a reverse-seal kind of thing???

At first I thought she might be the Nun's demonic counterpart, but the eye color is wrong for that... That and her apparent focus on penetration and not ass probably doubles down on that. Probably just new blood like Idol, Student, etc.

Not sure how interested I am in playing her, tbh. Will still pay attention just in case, but if she's best run with Nun I think I'm going to pass.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Someone remind me what Faith does? I'm assuming that's a Nun mechanic and I don't play her- so it almost looks like a reverse-seal kind of thing???

At first I thought she might be the Nun's demonic counterpart, but the eye color is wrong for that... That and her apparent focus on penetration and not ass probably doubles down on that. Probably just new blood like Idol, Student, etc.

Not sure how interested I am in playing her, tbh. Will still pay attention just in case, but if she's best run with Nun I think I'm going to pass.
'Faith' is a nun thing, yes. +1 for every 2 she does, when recycling a Curse that costs less then or equal to her faith level (after the +1 for using her 2) it makes that curse cost 0.
It makes Burn the Contracts nun actually viable, because her Partner ability starts her with Iron Will, allowing her deck to dump stationary curses (Invitation and Burn the Contracts, hilariously) with SoWaD, pick them back out of the graveyard, and summon them for FREE. So you plus with SoWaD, then summon them for free, and inflicting them with 'Mirage' doesn't matter because they're Stationary backrow. Plus, Mutual Destruction gets two uses for basically nothing and spamming Demons is easy, so you can even manage decent board control, and if SoWaD gets one shot, unsealed, Marked with Pursuit 2... that's you whole fucking deck straight to the graveyard, and your life points soon after.
This new Angel will be useful in Nun Decks as a force multiplier, but who leads will have to be seen once we know Angel's partner ability.

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Oh no.... Floodgate squeezer....

Imagine if we got a Mystic Mine-like card next, beat your opponent by making their squeezers' unable to act, and burn them for each of their squeezers that didn't act during their previous turn

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oh no.... Floodgate squeezer....

Imagine if we got a Mystic Mine-like card next, beat your opponent by making their squeezers' unable to act, and burn them for each of their squeezers that didn't act during their previous turn
Isn't that just Succubus Feast? It costs 5 mana and affects both fields, but you can prepare for it when bringing it.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes