4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I think Hungry Succubus plus dragons is extremely strong:
CT007=2,GD010=3,GD015=3,GD018=3,GD033=2,GD050=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC006=3,MC016=3,SC001=3,SC004=3,SC005=3,SC007=3,p=SC004,n=Dragons

You usually can summon a 4 energy cost guardian at turn 3, if need be often even two, in extreme cases even three.
From turn ~5 onward you have a complete board wipe.

edit:
Turn 3, not 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Regnirbhsa

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
You usually can summon a 4 energy cost guardian at turn 2, if need be often even two,
It those abilities that those 4 mana dragons have that make her so good having the choice between nuking all weak minions or bopping one for 4 damage is so strong when you can pull them out the deck willynilly its really hard to build any guardian presence up when she gets set up.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
10 mana is a lot, yes, if only there was a card that kept opponents from killing you conventionally for slightly less.
Don't make me explain a Gambling deck to you step-by-step, please.
Bro chill. It's prose like this that's killing my enthusiasm to speak strategy with you.
10 mana is just a lot.

You sacrifice too much in a normal deck to be able to reach it, especially at the base amount of life of 35.

If Angel could lower the cost of Miracles, she'd both be absolutely busted and that feature would go completely against her lore as the object of worship of Nun's church.
I agree. I'm not saying that's the path they should go for her, but something along of spending faith points to recast the last used miracle could be balanced well. Either way, as she is right now, as a miracle block isn't something I personally find that engaging, especially since it comes out only unsealed.

I think Hungry Succubus plus dragons is extremely strong:
CT007=2,GD010=3,GD015=3,GD018=3,GD033=2,GD050=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC006=3,MC016=3,SC001=3,SC004=3,SC005=3,SC007=3,p=SC004,n=Dragons

You usually can summon a 4 energy cost guardian at turn 2, if need be often even two, in extreme cases even three.
From turn ~5 onward you have a complete board wipe.
Hungry succubus is too energy hungry imo.
You have to get lucky with getting big breasts in your hand, and a single dragon monster does not offer the same utility a field of low cost guardians. At 35 Life, she's really bad as a main squeezer, unless you run tons of other squeezers, and incubi.

Low cost guardians can buff themselves.

Honestly... the farmer with "Long Handle," beefed up with fighting spirits and a bunny girl is basically a boss monster. It's easier to get on the field than most boss monsters and it absolutely destroys 90% of the summonable guardians in the game.

If you want boss monsters, the best way to do that in my opinion is with the cheerleader and a bunch of slimes.
I made a 18/18 beast at one point that wouldn't die.
It those abilities that those 4 mana dragons have that make her so good having the choice between nuking all weak minions or bopping one for 4 damage is so strong when you can pull them out the deck willynilly its really hard to build any guardian presence up when she gets set up.
Dragons don't have cavalry so they're weak to Mutually assured destruction. Yes. You can use a 1 cost curse, and if you have nun you can use it 6 times a game, with the second use having 0 cost... and use that curse to just blow up any boss you want.

Just kamikaze send in a sheep to blow up in their face and they're literally dead. Even those 8 cost bosses can be Kamikaze blown up with sheep.

Of the 4 cost boss monsters, the best one is still the soldier with "Long Handle" and "Cavalry"
He can survive mutually assured destruction, and he has "Long Handle" which is stupid powerful.

That new samurai guardian that counters long handle was sorely needed in the game.
____
Honestly... the nun is I think by far the best squeezer in the game right now.
Her synergy is stupid high with a lot of decks.
Mutually assured destruction is the scariest card in the game...
And not only that but nun can resummon dead "curse" guardians... at 0 cost

Resummon dead curse guardians... Especially originally 1 cost ones at 0 cost with mutually assured destruction. How is anyone supposed to beat that? You have a kamikaze brigade.

For comparison Darkness costs 3 to destroy 1 guardian. 3 to destroy 1 guardian, vs 1 + 1 guardian. Sometimes 0+1 guardian.

Last edited:

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Dragons don't have cavalry so they're weak to Mutually assured destruction.
You are missing the point what makes them so strong is that you get either 1 damage to every minion or 4 damage to one minion depending which one you summon as soon as they hit the field as part of their card effects you can't mutual destruction them from that because it isn't an attack. The way you can choose which one you want to best tackle your oponents field and summon it straight from the deck makes is ultra reliable at holding board superiority even without attacking.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You are missing the point what makes them so strong is that you get either 1 damage to every minion or 4 damage to one minion depending which one you summon as soon as they hit the field as part of their card effects you can't mutual destruction them from that because it isn't an attack. The way you can choose which one you want to best tackle your oponents field and summon it straight from the deck makes is ultra reliable at holding board superiority even without attacking.
If they didn't have those abilities they'd be ass.
In fact the armored dragon is better than the flame dragon because of it's armored state in my opinion keeping it alive and protecting you for longer.

Still don't think it's that good though.

I've fought dragon decks before. Initial cost too heavy.. by the time a dragon comes out I usually have a good field out, and if I don't then my sheep will kill them with mutual assured destruction if I use the sheep and that spell after the dragon is summoned.

Low cost guardians are so much better than high cost ones because of the potential for buffs. "Cavalry+Long Handle" soldier aside of course. He's best in his class with no competition in my opinion.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Honestly locking out both big breasts and breast feeding will be the biggest advantage in my opinion I think people are sleeping on how good the draw 1 utility that makes them card neutral is, having them be dead weight in your hand and being locked out of combo play with big breast abilities will be annoying as hell to play against.
...this? It's not just the big miracles you're stopping. A SHITTON of decks run Big Breasts. Slightly fewer but still a huge amount run Breastfeeding! They're without question two of the most common cards in the game, so being able to make them dead in hand is definitely annoying.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Hungry succubus is too energy hungry imo.
With big boobs you get 1 Dragon Ball for 3 life. 1 Dragon Ball is usually worth at least 3 energy, as it decreases the cost of dragons by 1 as long as it exists, and can be spend as 2 energy to directly summon a dragon from your deck.

You have to get lucky with getting big breasts in your hand
If you do not have Big Boobs in your starting hand redraw your entire hand but one additional squeezer and Big Boobs Miracle. I haven't calculated the probabilities, but I could get a Big Boobs Hungry Succubus either at turn 1 with Big Boobs or on turn 2 with Big Boobs Miracle almost every time.

Dragons don't have cavalry so they're weak to Mutually assured destruction.
That only works for combat damage. 3 of the 4 dragons have out-of-combat damage.
You are also trading 2 to 3 of your cards for 1 dragon. Eventually you simply run out of cards. And you haven't even spend less energy, as at that point the dragons cost 2 energy or less. And if need be the dragon player can summon a dragon from his deck, gaining even more card advantage.

Low cost guardians are so much better than high cost ones because of the potential for buffs.
And with Dragon Balls dragons essentially become low cost guardians. At turn 3-4 you can summon a 5/5 for 2 energy, at turn 5-6 you can summon it for 0 energy.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Can someone explain to me how this game works?
Do you know Magic the Gathering.
Squeezers / Succubi are your lands, they create mana / energy by either "squeezing" you or the opponent. With that energy you can summon guardians to protect you from your opponent's squeezers, or cast spells.
Note that most squeezers want to squeeze someone each turn. If you don't activate them manually they will squeeze yourself at the end of the turn.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I lost you at magic the gathering.
Play squeezers to get mana. Use Mana to play cards.
Play Minions to protect yourself from your opponent's squeezers, use Spells/Traps to help destroy your opponent's minions.
Fuck your opponent more then they fuck you.
I should make this one of the main menu tips. Everyone seems to need it explained to them...

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Everyone seems to need it explained to them...
Can't really blame them there is no tutorial nor is there even anywhere you can read the rules even the complete barebones basics you're just expected to pick it up as you go along, easy enough for people who have prior experience with TCGs but I couldn't even begin to imagine how confusing it must be for people who are not familiar with the format.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Gadriel you're the one who providing the edited TL right?
so uh i know this isn't important but maybe change fleshlight to onahole?
might be just me as a weeb but personally sounds more familiar with 'onahole' instead of 'fleshlight'

btw, thx for the edited TL, really help

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel you're the one who providing the edited TL right?
so uh i know this isn't important but maybe change fleshlight to onahole?
might be just me as a weeb but personally sounds more familiar with 'onahole' instead of 'fleshlight'

btw, thx for the edited TL, really help
I mean, you can do it yourself by just editing the relevant lines, but sure, gimme a sec...

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I mean, you can do it yourself by just editing the relevant lines, but sure, gimme a sec...
yeah i know, i mean you can consider it for the future release if it fit you. (since that way i don't need to edit it everytime there's new update ;))
but thx anyway for the fast response

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
yeah i know, i mean you can consider it for the future release if it fit you. (since that way i don't need to edit it everytime there's new update ;))
but thx anyway for the fast response
...'Purist Weeb edition' section it is, then. Shall I revert all 'Squeeze' entries that I turned into 'Fuck' as well?

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
...'Purist Weeb edition' section it is, then. Shall I revert all 'Squeeze' entries that I turned into 'Fuck' as well?
personally i don't mind, but i think it's good as it is to differentiate between the real 'Fuck' and 'squeeze'.
though i also made personal change from big brother to onii-san beside that onahole thing

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes