4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Imagine if we got a Mystic Mine-like card next, beat your opponent by making their squeezers' unable to act
We already have a minion floodgate in Virulent Plague but it is very restrictive in how it can be played I could perhaps see us getting anouther minion floodgate with less maintainance but one for squeezers would be too strong for how slow the game is compared to Yu-Gi-Oh especially one as strong as Mystic Mine.

pooploops69

May 8, 2020
Is there any way to get the slow animations to stay at a faster speed? It seems to only work for a second before switching to the fast animation :C

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is there any way to get the slow animations to stay at a faster speed? It seems to only work for a second before switching to the fast animation :C
The entire point of the different animations is that they happen based on speed... So no.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
What animations change dpending on how fast you set the speed?
I haven't played around with the speed settings too much but would like to see it.
Most have a fast and a slow variant. I can't think of any that don't, but I'm also pretty focused on 3-4 squeezers. (E.X. Don't ask me what any SSoBI or Nun animations look like, I wouldn't know)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
All right everyone, gather in, the next Squeezer is revealed... and I was not expecting this kind of design.
View attachment 1910649 View attachment 1910696
'Heavenly Succubus.' Her planned abilities are as follows.
1: 2 damage, 1 mana. When unsealed, disable the casting of 'Miracle' cards for both players until the end of your next turn. That's... a lot of really important playmakers to be shutting down.
2: 2 damage, Unseal 2, increase Faith (oh dear) value by 1. When unsealed, Sex Slave crest, it's a Penetration-themed crest, so Direct Attacking and when hit with a Penetration ability, increase the mana cost of all non-squeezer cards in your hand by 1. Eh? SoWaD and SoPS will appreciate it more then she does.
3: BB-exclusive, summon a 1/1 token that gets bonus ATK/LIFE when you play a Disaster. How big a bonus? Equal to the Faith value of ALL CARDS ON YOUR FIELD. Burn the mother fucking contracts, here we come! ...This is 'balanced' because doing this when sealed inflicts Bondage to the summoner.
Additionally, the game has a Wiki now. It's very basic... and in japanese, but I question who's making it, because it's writing wild fanfiction about the game's eventual story mode. Stamina? XP? Earnings? Treasure? First area after the tutorial is a Forest? Second is a seaside town? Who'd we even find there, Hungry?
She's kinda ass not gonna lie.

Squeeze 2 to only generate 1? Already a huge demerit, meaning her utility has to be amazing to be a good card.
Lol that ability literally does nothing unsealed XD
Unsealed it's got a crap ability. Miracles are good but you're disabling them for yourself as well. You'd have to be building against a specific deck to make any use out of it.

2 damage, unseal 2. 2 damage again? OK... already looking seriously bad.
Sex SLAVE CREST. Ok this makes the ability worth it. That's actually legitimately powerful.
But only unsealed.

Her big breast exclusive ability seems to be her key ability. Summoning a beefy ass minion by just squeezing you? And even if the minion is defeated she can do it again. If she keeps squeezing, the minion gets more and more beefy. She scales like crazy.

But Succubus Reborn isn't that slow of a game. Not only that but Mutual Assured Destruction is a card that exists. A single sheep can kill a dragon with that card.

Honestly... the sex slave crest is the only part that makes her seem useful. Sex slave crest + wisdom will be a very VERY powerful combo.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
She's kinda ass not gonna lie.

Squeeze 2 to only generate 1? Already a huge demerit, meaning her utility has to be amazing to be a good card.
Lol that ability literally does nothing unsealed XD
Unsealed it's got a crap ability. Miracles are good but you're disabling them for yourself as well. You'd have to be building against a specific deck to make any use out of it.

2 damage, unseal 2. 2 damage again? OK... already looking seriously bad.
Sex SLAVE CREST. Ok this makes the ability worth it. That's actually legitimately powerful.
But only unsealed.

Her big breast exclusive ability seems to be her key ability. Summoning a beefy ass minion by just squeezing you? And even if the minion is defeated she can do it again. If she keeps squeezing, the minion gets more and more beefy. She scales like crazy.

But Succubus Reborn isn't that slow of a game. Not only that but Mutual Assured Destruction is a card that exists. A single sheep can kill a dragon with that card.

Honestly... the sex slave crest is the only part that makes her seem useful. Sex slave crest + wisdom will be a very VERY powerful combo.
...What planet are you from? How did you come to arrive in our realm? They clearly have SR there, mind sharing a copy? I'd be interested to see how another reality's SR plays.
...No but seriously. There are twenty-six Miracle cards in the game, a bunch of which are universally good. Special mentions go to the Upgrade cards... all four of them, Infinite Energy, Ascension, even Starfall is a Miracle. Find me a competent deck that doesn't run ANY of them, I dare you. This can really, REALLY fuck over decks that bank on summoning these to make plays or straight up not die before they can finish their game plan. Sadly, if you want to turn off the suppression field yourself, you have to give your opponent a turn where they can play Miracles too, but that's only fair.
I don't know why your eyes are bugging out over 2 damage. She's a Demon, that's the whole point, extra damage to balance her extra powers. Tell me you think SoPS is bad because she does 1 extra damage. Tell me you think Idol is bad for that 1 extra damage!
Don't get me wrong: I don't think she'll be good outside of decks built around her, but Succubus Reborn IS that slow a game... assuming you're playing in the 60-100 range of starting health like a sane person who likes playing a card game with counterplay, and not the tabletop equivalent of a knife fight in a back alley.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
...What planet are you from? How did you come to arrive in our realm? They clearly have SR there, mind sharing a copy? I'd be interested to see how another reality's SR plays.
...No but seriously. There are twenty-six Miracle cards in the game, a bunch of which are universally good. Special mentions go to the Upgrade cards... all four of them, Infinite Energy, Ascension, even Starfall is a Miracle. Find me a competent deck that doesn't run ANY of them, I dare you. This can really, REALLY fuck over decks that bank on summoning these to make plays or straight up not die before they can finish their game plan. Sadly, if you want to turn off the suppression field yourself, you have to give your opponent a turn where they can play Miracles too, but that's only fair.
I don't know why your eyes are bugging out over 2 damage. She's a Demon, that's the whole point, extra damage to balance her extra powers. Tell me you think SoPS is bad because she does 1 extra damage. Tell me you think Idol is bad for that 1 extra damage!
Don't get me wrong: I don't think she'll be good outside of decks built around her, but Succubus Reborn IS that slow a game... assuming you're playing in the 60-100 range of starting health like a sane person who likes playing a card game with counterplay, and not the tabletop equivalent of a knife fight in a back alley.
Infinite Energy is a very special usecase magic card.

The best miracle is fighting spirit.
Ascension and Starfall are not that good. Getting an extra turn, but costing 7 and taking up an entire spot in your deck.
Starfall is probably the best of the cards you listed, as it lets you reset the field. It's the only card that lets you comeback from a really bad position.

Idol and SoPs aren't bad because they have a lot of utility on top of that 2 damage.

I said 2 damage alone was bad. And yeah... she has no utility for that 2 until she's unsealed. And even then she blocks miracle usage for both HERSELF and the opponent.

Why are you assuming people are playing at 60-100 health? The default health is 35. It used to be 30, but he raised it to 35. It's part of the balance. Just like how min deck size used to be 30 but he raised it to 40.

At 60-100 health, the starving succubus is the #1 card with no exception. It's better to play with default settings because then everyone's on the same page when it comes to discussion on game balance.

I predict her key feature will definitely be her big breasted ability. It's one of the stronger skills in the game for sure.
Her unsealed intercourse ability's probably gonna be good too, but that ability comes with too many caviats. At most it'll be decently good in special usecases.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Infinite Energy is a very special usecase magic card.

The best miracle is fighting spirit.
Ascension and Starfall are not that good. Getting an extra turn, but costing 7 and taking up an entire spot in your deck.
Starfall is probably the best of the cards you listed, as it lets you reset the field. It's the only card that lets you comeback from a really bad position.

Idol and SoPs aren't bad because they have a lot of utility on top of that 2 damage.

I said 2 damage alone was bad. And yeah... she has no utility for that 2 until she's unsealed. And even then she blocks miracle usage for both HERSELF and the opponent.

Why are you assuming people are playing at 60-100 health? The default health is 35. It used to be 30, but he raised it to 35. It's part of the balance. Just like how min deck size used to be 30 but he raised it to 40.

At 60-100 health, the starving succubus is the #1 card with no exception. It's better to play with default settings because then everyone's on the same page when it comes to discussion on game balance.

I predict her key feature will definitely be her big breasted ability. It's one of the stronger skills in the game for sure.
Her unsealed intercourse ability's probably gonna be good too, but that ability comes with too many caviats. At most it'll be decently good in special usecases.
Ascension is NOT Timewalk. Ascension is 'All cards in my hand cost 0' which if played quickly ends the game as the player vomits their entire hand, and if their deck is set up right, their deck onto the field, quickly reaching their win condition.
Timewalk is also not Tainted Nursing/Singularity, which actually costs 7 mana. Timewalk costs 5, and Ascension costs 10.
Infinite Energy is a goddamn win condition if you can reach it quickly, as suddenly health can be spent freely and you have to be in the HOLE to lose conventionally with it out.
Keep in mind that most other Demons actually inflict MORE damage once they're unsealed, but Angel doesn't... in the proposed design which isn't final. You're paying the extra health per turn as an opportunity cost to get access to her Crest, Token, and yes, the Miracle Lock. It affects both players, but you know that when building your deck, and your opponent does not, allowing you to build your deck around not having these cards, dragging your opponent into a handicapped fight you've prepared for.
Good to hear about the upgrade to the default rules. It's still a joke, but less funny now, which is a good thing for a default value. Fingers crossed for forty standard next month? ...Also, I play at 99, and Hungry is... admittedly really fucking strong, but for her cheap Dragon summoning, not her Unsealed 2. I'd argue SoPS is the overall better card, though I'm biased.

Daliass

May 14, 2017
I'd like to add a little bit to the discussion, you can even have quick and not costly miracle cards as the disable of miracle cards happens when you squeeze her, meaning that if you have some ways, other forms of mana gain/cost bypass, to play them, then you can play them and after that lock your opponent from using them. Its in that situation a one way lock that can even be splashed into other decks for control against MU where you think you might need it as even if you dont use that part, her other uses makes her good enough to be splashed into if the cost becomes too high because of your current hand for exemple.

As long as she is not there for mana usage (which ofc should not be her primary uses as other succubus would be way better for that) then she most likelly wont have a negative impact on your deck, even if splashed into a deck with some miracles in it.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is it possible to have the entire game translated using the current posted machine translator?
Yes. Don't.
I mean, technically there's actual, vocal dialogue now, and that's in Japanese and no autotranslator will fix it, but you shouldn't use the default autotranslator.
You should follow the fan translation link, and go get the manual translation I made, which is legible and not garbled nonsense because Reipatcher fell down the stairs and stopped working properly for some reason.
I'd like to add a little bit to the discussion, you can even have quick and not costly miracle cards as the disable of miracle cards happens when you squeeze her, meaning that if you have some ways, other forms of mana gain/cost bypass, to play them, then you can play them and after that lock your opponent from using them. Its in that situation a one way lock that can even be splashed into other decks for control against MU where you think you might need it as even if you dont use that part, her other uses makes her good enough to be splashed into if the cost becomes too high because of your current hand for exemple.

As long as she is not there for mana usage (which ofc should not be her primary uses as other succubus would be way better for that) then she most likelly wont have a negative impact on your deck, even if splashed into a deck with some miracles in it.
Angel's Lock remains in place until the end of your NEXT turn after squeezing. In order to turn off the lock, you must not use her 1 for a turn, which WILL give your opponent a turn to cast Miracles unhindered.
It does mean when you first activate the lock, you can dump Miracles from your hand before using her to disable them, but any follow-up windows will be two-way.

Daliass

May 14, 2017
Angel's Lock remains in place until the end of your NEXT turn after squeezing. In order to turn off the lock, you must not use her 1 for a turn, which WILL give your opponent a turn to cast Miracles unhindered.
It does mean when you first activate the lock, you can dump Miracles from your hand before using her to disable them, but any follow-up windows will be two-way.
I never implied that you could continue to use them after, i'm saying that you can use them before locking, making it way better for you than for your opponent. Also even if you want to drop the lock, you might do it when YOU want it to stop, making it so that you could let your opponent use miracle for a turn if you think you have a good enough board to take what they can throw at you in a turn. Its a pretty soft lock on yourself imo compared to most locks in card games, and a pretty flexible one at that.

Daliass

May 14, 2017
to rectify, when i talked about "one way lock" its in the context of having a low cost/quantity miracle cards in your deck, as long as that is the case, you can even splash the card and it is, in that context, pretty much a one way lock since you can use your miracles before using her lock

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Before anyone asks, no i'm not downloading the new sex toy update version. my internet is being shit and ICBA

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Ascension is NOT Timewalk. Ascension is 'All cards in my hand cost 0' which if played quickly ends the game as the player vomits their entire hand, and if their deck is set up right, their deck onto the field, quickly reaching their win condition.
Timewalk is also not Tainted Nursing/Singularity, which actually costs 7 mana. Timewalk costs 5, and Ascension costs 10.
Infinite Energy is a goddamn win condition if you can reach it quickly, as suddenly health can be spent freely and you have to be in the HOLE to lose conventionally with it out.
Keep in mind that most other Demons actually inflict MORE damage once they're unsealed, but Angel doesn't... in the proposed design which isn't final. You're paying the extra health per turn as an opportunity cost to get access to her Crest, Token, and yes, the Miracle Lock. It affects both players, but you know that when building your deck, and your opponent does not, allowing you to build your deck around not having these cards, dragging your opponent into a handicapped fight you've prepared for.
Good to hear about the upgrade to the default rules. It's still a joke, but less funny now, which is a good thing for a default value. Fingers crossed for forty standard next month? ...Also, I play at 99, and Hungry is... admittedly really fucking strong, but for her cheap Dragon summoning, not her Unsealed 2. I'd argue SoPS is the overall better card, though I'm biased.
Still getting used to your translation.

Ascension is the 10 cost card that makes your entire hand free right?
Isn't that card kinda ass?

10 is ridiculously high and setting up for 10 is also not only time consuming, but space consuming, with the amount of squeezers you'll need to put in your deck.

If the Angel could lower the cost of Miracles like Nun can for curses, she'd be strong, but saying she can limit ascension when no one should be running that card doesn't really make sense to me.

Infinite Energy + Wisdom is definitely a win condition. Infinite Energy on its own is not. 8 Mana is a pretty high hurdle to reach though. I've made a few infinite energy decks that the AI can't play well, but they shouldn't be common decks. Infinite Energy requires too many other cards to come out, making less space for guardians. Infinite Energy decks increase the luck factor in deck building significantly, especially if you're playing at the default energy level.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Honestly locking out both big breasts and breast feeding will be the biggest advantage in my opinion I think people are sleeping on how good the draw 1 utility that makes them card neutral is, having them be dead weight in your hand and being locked out of combo play with big breast abilities will be annoying as hell to play against. If she has 6 seal she is going to be strong as balls Nun and awakening in starting hand is guaranteed miracle lock turn 2.

Reactions: Daliass

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Still getting used to your translation.

Ascension is the 10 cost card that makes your entire hand free right?
Isn't that card kinda ass?

10 is ridiculously high and setting up for 10 is also not only time consuming, but space consuming, with the amount of squeezers you'll need to put in your deck.

If the Angel could lower the cost of Miracles like Nun can for curses, she'd be strong, but saying she can limit ascension when no one should be running that card doesn't really make sense to me.

Infinite Energy + Wisdom is definitely a win condition. Infinite Energy on its own is not. 8 Mana is a pretty high hurdle to reach though. I've made a few infinite energy decks that the AI can't play well, but they shouldn't be common decks. Infinite Energy requires too many other cards to come out, making less space for guardians. Infinite Energy decks increase the luck factor in deck building significantly, especially if you're playing at the default energy level.
Ascension removes the speed cap on a deck, causing it to only be limited by draw power. 10 mana is a lot, yes, if only there was a card that kept opponents from killing you conventionally for slightly less.
Don't make me explain a Gambling deck to you step-by-step, please.
If Angel could lower the cost of Miracles, she'd both be absolutely busted and that feature would go completely against her lore as the object of worship of Nun's church. You know, the woman who can Recycle Disasters and reduce the cost of Curses.
If you encounter a deck banking on summoning ascension... You know, like the Hungry Campaign Deck, establishing the Lock disables the deck's win condition. It's a hard counter to decks that rely on a Miracle win condition, and a soft counter to decks that use three copies of Big Breasts and Breastfeeding.
I didn't realize we were using the AI's ability to use cards to judge their worth. The AI isn't very smart, and still plays cards in order of cost semi-randomly. It wasn't long ago it gained the ability to play Burn the Contracts at all, even if only with Welcoming Invitation on the field. It also went from deliberately wasting squeezer turns with Strict Instruction, to accidentally wasting them by using Squeezers with useful tech for pure mana generation, even with 15 in the bank.
I guess in terms of the AI, the Miracle Lock becomes much more dangerous. Breastfeeding can counter AI SoWaD and SoPS, because breastfeeding is a higher priority to the AI then actually using their moves that require milk to function... which are also their two most dangerous moves.
Tech in Angel, and assuming the AI won't be stupid enough to turn off the Lock, you suddenly CAN'T counter these cards with Breastfeeding, as both cards that grant it are Miracles again. Something to consider.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes