4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
It's linked on the front page, so you didn't think to do that before going trawling through the thread for it.
It's back on page... 13? I think? It doesn't matter.
the front page only has a NOPY link and NOPY is dead and the version on the front page is a 2021 version so its nowhere near up to date which is why i was looking through the thread

edit: just checked the mega translator links, both are dead

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
the front page only has a NOPY link and NOPY is dead and the version on the front page is a 2021 version so its nowhere near up to date which is why i was looking through the thread

edit: just checked the mega translator links, both are dead
It. Is. Fucking. Not. Dead.
The Nopy is, yes, but the Mega link in the comment beside that is not fucking dead. I just opened it, looked directly at the folder, it is not dead.
I think someone has had issues accessing it before? The problem turned out to be they were using unupdated Firefox, but I think you'd mention that instead of just saying it was dead.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
It. Is. Fucking. Not. Dead.
The Nopy is, yes, but the Mega link in the comment beside that is not fucking dead. I just opened it, looked directly at the folder, it is not dead.
I think someone has had issues accessing it before? The problem turned out to be they were using unupdated Firefox, but I think you'd mention that instead of just saying it was dead.
i dont know what to say, i went to page 13 scrolled down and there were 2 mega links named Translator and when i open either of them mega literally says to me " The file you are trying to download is no longer available"
regardless thank you tho, will stay with reipatcher then for the time being

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
what happened to most of the cards?
why are some just text now?
The default skin for cards is a scroll-like paper with all their effects printed on it.
I assume you were using a custom card pack before and didn't install it to the latest build.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Here. pictures of me playing. I'm really missing something.
View attachment 1891577 View attachment 1891579
I don't know what to tell you. Multiple people have reported their game going berserk for no reason, and that reason is either Emulators being turned on when they shouldn't or some other, unknown factor a small number of people just happen to share.
Try installing the game fresh and running it without any modifications, in raw japanese, just to see if you've made a mistake there somehow. I doubt it, it's probably something with your system. Maybe it's your unusual standard language, maybe you're running it in a silly OS... I can't imagine what would bork it like this, and nobody who has tried to solve it has found out what's wrong either.

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
I don't know what to tell you. Multiple people have reported their game going berserk for no reason, and that reason is either Emulators being turned on when they shouldn't or some other, unknown factor a small number of people just happen to share.
Try installing the game fresh and running it without any modifications, in raw japanese, just to see if you've made a mistake there somehow. I doubt it, it's probably something with your system. Maybe it's your unusual standard language, maybe you're running it in a silly OS... I can't imagine what would bork it like this, and nobody who has tried to solve it has found out what's wrong either.
I tried downloading pure Japanese, and the same problem
I have Win10 Home 64bit

doesn't the game have files somewhere on my PC? e.g. appdata?

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I tried downloading pure Japanese, and the same problem
So it's some incompatibility with your system. You're using Mac or Linux, maybe your system is a dinosaur and actually 32 bit, maybe you're shit out of luck and it's your native language. If you were doing something Curazy, you'd either have brought it up or are used to it and thus don't think it's that crazy, making it impossible for you to self-report. Maybe you could ask the developer? It's not impossible they could recognize a problem...

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
So it's some incompatibility with your system. You're using Mac or Linux, maybe your system is a dinosaur and actually 32 bit, maybe you're shit out of luck and it's your native language. If you were doing something Curazy, you'd either have brought it up or are used to it and thus don't think it's that crazy, making it impossible for you to self-report. Maybe you could ask the developer? It's not impossible they could recognize a problem...
I have Windows 10 64bit
I'm also trying to change the system locale but even that has no effect

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I have Windows 10 64bit
I'm also trying to change the system locale but even that has no effect
Don't mess with the Locale, that's not it, people get their games in states where they can only use Bunnygirl.
It can't be Windows 10. ...I mean, it could be, I don't run the thing, but surely more people then the like one or two people a month who complain would have the problem, no?

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
Don't mess with the Locale, that's not it, people get their games in states where they can only use Bunnygirl.
It can't be Windows 10. ...I mean, it could be, I don't run the thing, but surely more people then the like one or two people a month who complain would have the problem, no?
I figured something out. I found a old Save on thread here, and two showed up. but I'm still missing the iron succubus

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

Game up ver20220629a
Oh, Oblivion9873 !
I'll post the changelog once I've gotten the Demo downloaded and actually looked at all the effects.
-Yeah, so as follows...
Idol now has a Temptation ability, and a scene to go with it. 2 damage, and summons a Used Condom to HER side of the field, so get those Rings and invitations ready. The scene has alternate dialogue with Proof of Devotion on your field, and thankfully you can actually choose between the versions in the edit menu... Or I would've been very sad.
Two new cards.
Three-Headed Dragon: A 6-mana Dragon, 6/7, with Pursuit 2 and Regeneration 2, so actually really threatening. Three more whack-a-moles for Hungry to summon turn 4...
Hypnotic Satellite: An 8-mana Stationary Machine. When played, all non-creation squeezers become controlled by the owning player and have their actions refreshed. Durability one, so it blows up during your end phase, but fucking Christ. What the fuck kind of image am I supposed to use for this!?
Some change was made with zoom-ins and the mouse wheel... it wasn't translated well enough for me to interpret it and I couldn't figure out with a brief test.
Finally, at some point you could scroll through the edit deck card list by click-and-dragging. That didn't happen this update, I just found out recently, and it helps so much with the lag...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes