4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The Demo version is missing like half of the animations because... This build was late?
Someone share the supporter version, please.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
The Demo version is missing like half of the animations because... This build was late?
Someone share the supporter version, please.
the free version has always been like that, so that you can keep your save compatible should you become a supporter

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
Supporting the game only costs 5$, give it a tought if you like it

New Version

Translator

Changes: (translated with google translate, some things may be hard to comprehend)

● New scene
・Glittering cheerleader tit-fucking

● New cards
・ Glittering cheerleader
・ Accelerating civilization
・ Singularity
・ Immortal King
・ Sucking spirit
・ Excellent repulsion
・ Crow familiar

● New general-purpose capability
・ Haze When this card is sent to the discard pile, it disappears instead

● Balance adjustment
・ Give "Haze" to the following cards
 Spirit of Light, Crystal of Thought

・ Luxury Onaho
 You need imagination 1 to replace
・ Pursuit ring
 Can be replaced with imagination 2
・ Brown bear
 ATK reduced to 2

● Functional improvement
・ Battle UI
 ・ Thumbnail display of squeezing ability selection
 You can hide it in the settings.

・ Improvement of recollection
 -Displays the selection of the scene to play as a thumbnail.
 ・ Energy can be set.
 ・ After defeat, return to the recollection screen instead of the main menu.

・ Improved scene playback settings
 ·Modify wording
 ・ Normalize the initial motion speed setting for each state
  When automatic transition is disabled, you can specify the motion speed that was fixed after the state transition.

・ Switching to big breasts on the deck appearance
 You can switch by clicking the deck to use in the main menu.

-Added the function to copy and overwrite the color settings of the squeezer on a deck-by-deck basis.

Last edited:

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
is closing every time I start the battle or click on some cards (like the cheerleader)
how to fix it?

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
I don't know why but i can't play to this game, i launched it and yet when i start a squeezing duel nothing seems to happen
Even if you selected an existing card set you still HAVE to customize it and add all the cards avalaible in it. Yeah the basic set do not contain any cards lol

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Very sad to have a lot of cards working with guardians when the game still don't have any guardians :(
...This game calls monsters 'Guardians.' Whatever cards you're thinking of affect monsters.
There's also the ability 'Guardian' which forces enemies to attack said monster first, of which there are... three? Four? Something like that. There's no cards I can think of that interact specifically with these monsters, though.

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
...This game calls monsters 'Guardians.' Whatever cards you're thinking of affect monsters.
There's also the ability 'Guardian' which forces enemies to attack said monster first, of which there are... three? Four? Something like that. There's no cards I can think of that interact specifically with these monsters, though.
O..Ok, ok. o-o

Oct 27, 2019
How does one use the patcher file?
where do you extract it to, and where do you install the patcher file.

I don't see it working like the previous one, since it doesn't seem to generate the translator file.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How does one use the patcher file?
where do you extract it to, and where do you install the patcher file.

I don't see it working like the previous one, since it doesn't seem to generate the translator file.
You put the installer in the base folder, the one with the .exe launcher. You run it, it creates a second .exe called 'patch and run.' You run this once, and the game will be patched, and you can use either .exe going forwards.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

Succubus Reborn ver20201220a

Additions:
Elf girl voice, voice for thighjob also added to demo
moar new cards

balance adjustments:
boobs save the world: changed image and victory conditions. Rather than getting squeezed by boobs 8 times, it now requires boob-related scene from 8 girls. However, any boob related scenes work, so this includes boobjob temptations from enemy bunny girls and wisdom

Swapping & lust crest: cost +1

incubus quest collab squeezer marianera: starting seal count 4>6

elf girl boobjob summons: now disappear on the start of your turn

mountain village retinue chief: his skill (life+1 to all citizen-type guardian) doesn't apply to himself

novice engineer: when sending creation type cards of 2 cost or higher to graveyard, also sends self to graveyard

erosion: can now also target nature-type card

the rest is a bunch of fixes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Succubus Reborn ver20201220a
...Welp, a bunch of my decks just got fucked. I can understand why they nerfed Forest Spirits into oblivion, as they were strictly better then most actual Guardians due to their low cost and rampant spammability, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
Can't believe they nerfed the Chief and Engineer. 'Someone's actually playing them! Quick, make them more useless!'

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes