4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
So this game story mode still in progress?
Only thing to do is fight mirror match of your own deck and fight the two npc on map?
yeah, the story isn't even implemented, it's just there to test the system of going into screens and starting matches

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
SDA said in a comment that his next plan is to do a footjob scene.
O ic was reading a bit in his ci-en updates too.
well slowly i guess.
on ci-en i also waiting for
by

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
I've seen this game around so thought I'd try it. I'm not really into deck building, so I just slightly modified the stock one (different squeezers mainly).

I tried a few games, both me and the AI do the same thing and it's just luck. Place a guardian. If opponent gets a guardian up, then buff you current guardian with the bunny girl's +2 atk. Smack down opponent's guardian. Win.

Anything else to change this pattern ? I've been able to break out of this pattern sometimes, but I'm usually near death after doing so lol.

Reactions: bear333

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Since you do select the opponent's deck in free battle, you can try drastically different stuff by giving them a different deck entirely

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I've seen this game around so thought I'd try it. I'm not really into deck building, so I just slightly modified the stock one (different squeezers mainly).

I tried a few games, both me and the AI do the same thing and it's just luck. Place a guardian. If opponent gets a guardian up, then buff you current guardian with the bunny girl's +2 atk. Smack down opponent's guardian. Win.

Anything else to change this pattern ? I've been able to break out of this pattern sometimes, but I'm usually near death after doing so lol.
I posted a list of decks on the previous page, with two levels of improved AI deck for both types along with a number of player decks that don't use monsters at all.
This game is too early in development to provide its own challenges and decklists for players who don't want to/can't make their own. Even the two upgraded decks found on the city map, that don't have the excuse of being out of date, are still glaringly bad, and you can't even play those decks.
Basically, either play around with deckbuilding anyway, use my decklist for a temporary fix, or... wait until the game's done, I guess?

Reactions: bear333

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
I posted a list of decks on the previous page, with two levels of improved AI deck for both types along with a number of player decks that don't use monsters at all.
This game is too early in development to provide its own challenges and decklists for players who don't want to/can't make their own. Even the two upgraded decks found on the city map, that don't have the excuse of being out of date, are still glaringly bad, and you can't even play those decks.
Basically, either play around with deckbuilding anyway, use my decklist for a temporary fix, or... wait until the game's done, I guess?
Thanks for the direction. Really dunno what I'm doing; the guardian thing seems really strange to me as it seems to lock me or the computer as mentioned. I'll try it out.

Edit: after playing a bit more... I think it's just the spear peasants that really tip the favor. Can't even chip at it coz if your guardian dies, then that peasant takes 0 damage.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the direction. Really dunno what I'm doing; the guardian thing seems really strange to me as it seems to lock me or the computer as mentioned. I'll try it out.

Edit: after playing a bit more... I think it's just the spear peasants that really tip the favor. Can't even chip at it coz if your guardian dies, then that peasant takes 0 damage.
Spear peasants can be annoying, yes. Their hard counters are spell damage (Sniper, Earthquake, Incubus, Grief...) and Ranged minions (Hunter and Incubus.) Their soft counters are removal cards (Darkness and Starfall), other Long Handle minions (Peasants and Royal Knight), Everything (the card), and minions beefy enough to tank it (Great Shield Soldier and Brown Bear).
I hate to say it, but Peasants are a noob killer. They're hard counters to cards that spam the board with minions (slimes and Dryad) and soft counter... Well, literally anything with less then four HP, which is most of their rival deck's army.
It's one of the reasons I prefer Red/Blue decks and was a big fan of Forest Spirits before they got nerfed. Even the most well-built field is one Starfall away from being discarded, and we don't yet have a Demonic Tank, so we can't yet recycle the most basic of formations (Remote+Guardian).

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Archers can also counter Spear peasants if your using bloomers so they can attack right when their summoned

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

new ci-en post, succubus reborn is going to collab with battle fuck club (BFC). The scene with the BFC girl is going to be a rimjob+footjob
Also image of idol footjob.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
SDA has a new twitter post of the idol footjob scene in-game, has zoom-in function for the panties.
I hope he isn't too obsessed with zoom ins because too many of them will not help framerates over time

edit: animation + boob upsize

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiBoy01

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
SDA has a new twitter post of the idol footjob scene in-game, has zoom-in function for the panties.
I hope he isn't too obsessed with zoom ins because too many of them will not help framerates over time

did her hair color change from getting bigger boobs:unsure:
also i hope she gets a paizuri move:p

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
did her hair color change from getting bigger boobs:unsure:
also i hope she gets a paizuri move:p
hair colors are customizable, remember?
edit: SDA said in the twitter thread that the boob size up will allow her to do paizuri.

Last edited:
Reactions: decker2

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

I see her animation makes use of the onahole card (or is that a condom)

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

preview of meta card, SDA says he can draw one in an hour or so now

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes