Game:
Translator:

Changes: ( translated with Google )
ver20210226a

● Squeezing scene related
・ New card & scene
 Everyone's Idol Incubus Footjob

・ Bunny girl fucking
 Added zoom ..................................................................... // it does not work, hotfix coming soon //

・ Added lines for pursuit to all scenes

・ Adjusted the blinking expression during ejaculation

・ Cheerleader fucking
 Addition of semen difference in pursuit

● Balance adjustment
・ Immoral sister
 Added partner ability: Give yourself will when you come into play
 Anal squeezing ability: Allows you to select the disaster card collection target of the discard bill and grants heat haze

・ A courageous elementalor
 Generates a guardian when the cowgirl ability is activated arbitrarily

・ Retinue of Yamamura
 Include in yourself as a target of strengthening effect

・ The lion of the earth
 Reduce cost and ATK by 1

・ Harapeko Incubus
 Increased seal value to 7

● Improvement / correction
-Added loading after startup and before displaying the title

・ Added credit to the title

-Addition of settings: Randomly select CP squeezing attacks

-Problem that drawing remains off the screen when resizing the window

-Fixed the healing effect of "Infinite Energy" to be activated before the forced activation of the squeezer.

● New card
・ Incubus convocation
・ Purification barrier

### Unresolved issues
* CP removes a card with a negative effect on the opponent's field with a removal card.
* When the control of the card of the self-strengthening ability is transferred, the strengthening effect remains the self-strengthening effect.

Last edited:

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
Is there a keyboard shortcut to hide most of the UI/text and stuff during animations that I am missing? Such great animations and it's always fun to see what's been added but even in the free explore mode the scenes have so many extra visuals going on.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So, out of curiosity and making a deck that routinely depleted enemy decks, I decided to fight against the campaign decks and deck them out to see what cards they had, and boy, are they not much improved over the default starting decks.

The Bunnygirl deck STILL runs x6 generic Succubus, and even worse, runs 3 Disposable Fleshlights. If you've ever considered putting one of those in your deck and don't plan on discarding them with the Legendary Succubus, kick yourself in the head and replace them with literally any human squeezers.
The deck was gutted in terms of minions, only able to summon 3 Peasants, 3 Royal Knights, and cast 3 Urgent Conscriptions. They run Peasants, but no tanks.
The triple Tentacle Trap made me lul, though. Takes me back to my early days with experimenting with deck design, praying I go first so I could punk my opponent with a cheesy TT to gain an early advantage... Followed by grimacing every time I drew them after turn 5.
The most hilarious thing is that the deck runs no Darkness, Starfall, or Clearing Mind, just two copies of Shiden Ippen which is just a worse Darkness, which itself is worse then Starfall. Even the default deck runs a single copy of Press to (attempt to) counter Lust Mark, even though Swapping is legitimately better in every way for that purpose.

The Schoolgirl deck suffers from much the same problems as Bunnygirl, x6 Succubus, x2 Tentacle Trap, x3 Disposable Fleshlight, no removal or protection cards... But adds its own brand of stupid, by being primarily composed of minions. x3 Hound, x3 Wolf, x3 Boar, x3 Archer, x3 Vigilantie (?), x3 Incubus (???)... The plan seems to be a basic Tank/Ranged setup, except they also run nine beasts because Fast and have way too few Tanks for the amount of Ranged in their deck. They don't even run the goddamn Bear!

It's like watching someone's first few decks while they're learning the game, and they were made by the damn developers! The Bunnygirls put up no damned resistance while praying to summon Royal Knight, as if that alone will win them the game, while the Schoolgirls trickle fodder against your battle line while choking on a hand full of unsummonable cheap crap, hoping to summon faster then you can kill to secure board superiority... then burst out into tears at the first sign of Starfall. Red/Blue decks absolutely walk over these idiots and even competent Minion decks barely flinch. The original decks had the excuse of being old... these ones don't.

Reactions: bigblack

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018

ver20210226b is out ( i think? )

EDIT:
the link above is just the news/article , not the game

Fixed issues
2/27 ver20210226b

• When selecting a collection target with Sister's anal ability, pressing Stop will make the game inoperable.
  • If you use Incubus Convocation, you will draw an additional card
Unresolved issues
  • CP removes the card with the negative effect of the opponent's field with the removal card.
  • When the control of the card of the own side strengthening ability is transferred, the strengthening effect remains in the own side.

Last edited:
Reactions: castoli

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Why the hell is this tiny game 1.2gb? It's a simple ass card game, most cards don't even have pictures. Where is all the bloat coming from, am i missing something? Pretty sure i saw all there is to see in half an hour

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Why the hell is this tiny game 1.2gb? It's a simple ass card game, most cards don't even have pictures. Where is all the bloat coming from, am i missing something? Pretty sure i saw all there is to see in half an hour
my assumption would be the bloat of it is coming from the animations

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
So, out of curiosity and making a deck that routinely depleted enemy decks, I decided to fight against the campaign decks and deck them out to see what cards they had, and boy, are they not much improved over the default starting decks.

The Bunnygirl deck STILL runs x6 generic Succubus, and even worse, runs 3 Disposable Fleshlights. If you've ever considered putting one of those in your deck and don't plan on discarding them with the Legendary Succubus, kick yourself in the head and replace them with literally any human squeezers.
The deck was gutted in terms of minions, only able to summon 3 Peasants, 3 Royal Knights, and cast 3 Urgent Conscriptions. They run Peasants, but no tanks.
The triple Tentacle Trap made me lul, though. Takes me back to my early days with experimenting with deck design, praying I go first so I could punk my opponent with a cheesy TT to gain an early advantage... Followed by grimacing every time I drew them after turn 5.
The most hilarious thing is that the deck runs no Darkness, Starfall, or Clearing Mind, just two copies of Shiden Ippen which is just a worse Darkness, which itself is worse then Starfall. Even the default deck runs a single copy of Press to (attempt to) counter Lust Mark, even though Swapping is legitimately better in every way for that purpose.

The Schoolgirl deck suffers from much the same problems as Bunnygirl, x6 Succubus, x2 Tentacle Trap, x3 Disposable Fleshlight, no removal or protection cards... But adds its own brand of stupid, by being primarily composed of minions. x3 Hound, x3 Wolf, x3 Boar, x3 Archer, x3 Vigilantie (?), x3 Incubus (???)... The plan seems to be a basic Tank/Ranged setup, except they also run nine beasts because Fast and have way too few Tanks for the amount of Ranged in their deck. They don't even run the goddamn Bear!

It's like watching someone's first few decks while they're learning the game, and they were made by the damn developers! The Bunnygirls put up no damned resistance while praying to summon Royal Knight, as if that alone will win them the game, while the Schoolgirls trickle fodder against your battle line while choking on a hand full of unsummonable cheap crap, hoping to summon faster then you can kill to secure board superiority... then burst out into tears at the first sign of Starfall. Red/Blue decks absolutely walk over these idiots and even competent Minion decks barely flinch. The original decks had the excuse of being old... these ones don't.
to be fair these are the first fights in the story it seems, they are meant to be easy, granted I as a person who doesn't really think of the meta that hard for this game, mixed with some rng can be locked out by a ranged unit being constantly given the multi attack buff from the schoolgirl.

qwertylord

Sep 8, 2018
Purification Barrier + succubus Feast is a pretty fun combo.
As is Ruin Contract on the milling succubus, with enough setup.

Wouldn't mind facing off some of these decks in the map mode later on.

jol2r

Oct 9, 2020
how come some of em dont got voices and dont. Anyway wow a sex card game.. not sure how it works but the animations are really hot. That customizable too..

Last edited:

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

new collab update
collab with battle fuck club card is out. Scene is rimjob + footjob
2 new abilities:
Evasion
cards with this ability can ignore a number of guardians equal to or lower than the number on the status.
Cold
will not force-squeeze on end of turn (this means they WILL perform estrus/lust crest force squeeze if affected by them)

balance changes:
cheerleader:
cowgirl ability duration +1 turn, also adds LIFE+1 to guardians
added partner ability

bunnygirl:
added partner ability

wisdom (aka handjob lady)
handjob ability will have increased effects if partnered

idol:
added effects to cowgirl
added foot type to card
added partner ability
added condom spending ability

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019

new collab update
collab with battle fuck club card is out. Scene is rimjob + footjob
2 new abilities:
Evasion
cards with this ability can ignore a number of guardians equal to or lower than the number on the status.
Cold
will not force-squeeze on end of turn (this means they WILL perform estrus/lust crest force squeeze if affected by them)

balance changes:
cheerleader:
cowgirl ability duration +1 turn, also adds LIFE+1 to guardians
added partner ability

bunnygirl:
added partner ability

wisdom (aka handjob lady)
handjob ability will have increased effects if partnered

idol:
added effects to cowgirl
added foot type to card
added partner ability
added condom spending ability
I misinterpreted the partner as more coop scenes like the bunnygirl + schoolgirl scene. But then I remembered partner abilities are those passives for your partnered squeezer. Still will be neat to see though.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes