ver20201220b
● Corrections and improvements
・ Error related to automatic erasure of the spirit of light
-the notification no longer hides when an error occurs over time
@ sda-lab/posts/1710999

Last edited:

NakaD

Jul 26, 2017
Heey friends, i need help :( i dont know how to translate this game, i downloade the translate file and unziped but what i have to do now ?

WeebTbh

Apr 23, 2019
Heey friends, i need help :( i dont know how to translate this game, i downloade the translate file and unziped but what i have to do now ?
Unzip game files and unzip translator folder >

Move the file in the translator folder (named "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator") into game files folder (where the change and readme text files are located) >

Run the translator application >

Let the command prompt run then press any key when prompted to >

Run "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)" >

Enjoy

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

preview of cheerleader cowgirl, he says he still gonna need a few days

Reactions: NakaD

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

New update
new scene: cheerleader cowgirl (note: there is a lot of movement, so try not to zoom or leave this scene running too much)

3 New cards

new status/ability:
Safety switch: Will not force-squeeze. When this status becomes 0, becomes berserk.

ability/status change:
Durability (you can find this on the blowup doll cards): When this status becomes 0, changed to be sent to graveyard

Balance change:
Blowup doll: changed ability from durability 5 to safety switch 5
Rather than losing durability per turn, safety switch will only decrease when using the doll's ability.

Additions:
Title: added (provisional) 3d background
Story map (beta) added, no scenario yet just some fights
changed "squeeze battle" to "free battle"
added animation speed to top right during squeeze scenes, right click to toggle

then some bugfixes, most important one being "using lactation on an already lactating squeezer won't cause cards to be drawn"

Reactions: Foo-fuu and castoli

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Im pretty garbage at making decks lol I'd appreciate anyone sharing their own ones
...Fine, I've been tempted long enough.
View attachment Deck List.txt
That's fifteen decks and summaries for each, consisting of the two defaults, four variants of said defaults for more challenging AI play, and nine brand-new decks.
Keep in mind that these decks were made before the most recent update, so they will include no Timewalks... with one exception, and some haven't been touched in quite some time and may be less effective then I remember.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Im pretty garbage at making decks lol I'd appreciate anyone sharing their own ones
well i only use squeezer 3 of etch type (differently colored):p
also the boob spells. the rest is healing and 1 cost guardians

Last edited:

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone have a version with the translation patch already applied? I can't get the patch set up properly on my computer (I'm on Linux)

ModernCrusader

Jul 28, 2020
...Fine, I've been tempted long enough.
View attachment 991075
That's fifteen decks and summaries for each, consisting of the two defaults, four variants of said defaults for more challenging AI play, and nine brand-new decks.
Keep in mind that these decks were made before the most recent update, so they will include no Timewalks... with one exception, and some haven't been touched in quite some time and may be less effective then I remember.
Thanks for the list, all the decks are yours or did you find some on japan's community ? I'm curious why do you call the last deck "meta"

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the list, all the decks are yours or did you find some on japan's community ? I'm curious why do you call the last deck "meta"
I made them all save the two defaults. I call the last one 'meta' because it's the current fastest, most consistent winner... of my local meta, which is me and the AI, which admittedly doesn't know how to run more advanced decks effectively, its behavior with playing Clearing Mind being an obvious example.
Technically, I have nine more decks on my install, but I cut them from that list for being either personal, on-record as ineffective (two Dryad decks got axed because they predated the nerf to forest spirits), or otherwise pointless (I have a deck that's literally every single card in the game at three plus like fifty generic Succubus, used for TRUE RANDOM mirror matches).
I'm certain these decks aren't as optimized as they could be, for example, I have a minor fixation with Big Breast/Breastfeeding cards and tend to sneak them into decks that don't strictly need them because H-game. Still, I was asked, and already wanted to share to encourage others to share theirs.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
So this game story mode still in progress?
Only thing to do is fight mirror match of your own deck and fight the two npc on map?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes