4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hi thx for the new version but why do we need a 2nd link for the translator ? I've played thi game month ago, I didn't DL a translator and the game was MTL .
Or maybe I'm just bad :(

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
alright so for some reason the mtl won't translate the idol succubus cowgirl ability so I don't know what it actually does. My internet has been working fine so I think it might just be too much for it to translate all at once. Regardless if someone could post what it says that would be great!

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
alright so for some reason the mtl won't translate the idol succubus cowgirl ability so I don't know what it actually does. My internet has been working fine so I think it might just be too much for it to translate all at once. Regardless if someone could post what it says that would be great!
It allows you to use 1 condom for 1 mana/imagination

Also does anyone remember when wisdom's partner ability got added:
"for every curse card used, draw a card from deck."

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
It's been there for a long, long damn time, where have you been.
I'm going to want to know why before I actually look it up, though.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
It allows you to use 1 condom for 1 mana/imagination

Im not talking about the partner ability im talking about the wall of text that is her cowgirl position ability

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Im not talking about the partner ability im talking about the wall of text that is her cowgirl position ability
"You may only use this ability when seal is unlocked or by expending 3 "Used Condoms".
Squeeze (4)
When sealed, change seal count to 0 and spawn card "Worn knee-high socks with selfie" on the side of the user. This card has the following ability:
"Send this card to the graveyard, squeeze (3), grant mana/imagination (3)"
When unsealed, spawns card "Mark of the foot slave" on the squeezed side. This card has the following ability:
"When squeezed by a foot attribute skill, lose twice the amount of health."

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
"You may only use this ability when seal is unlocked or by expending 3 "Used Condoms".
Squeeze (4)
When sealed, change seal count to 0 and spawn card "Worn knee-high socks with selfie" on the side of the user. This card has the following ability:
"Send this card to the graveyard, squeeze (3), grant mana/imagination (3)"
When unsealed, spawns card "Mark of the foot slave" on the squeezed side. This card has the following ability:
"When squeezed by a foot attribute skill, lose twice the amount of health."
did your MTL by chance manage to translate it?
if yes, can you copy paste that wall of text +it's translation here? so i can put it in my MTL txt file

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
by the way, the nun (immoral sister) gain a new ability?
"When it comes into play, gives yourself a will"

since i don't remember it was there in the previous version?

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
anyone know any good decks for opponent.. Its difficult to make good deck for opponent :/

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
how to use trans ?
For translator:
1-download "XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.14.0" from
2-place "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" inside game folder (where Succubus Reborn.exe is located)
3-execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe"
4-execute "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)"
5-enjoy

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
anyone know any good decks for opponent.. Its difficult to make good deck for opponent :/
I uploaded a decklist three pages back that includes two tiers of AI deck for more challenging play.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1012778_Deck_List.txt
Basically, the secret is to take the default deck and upgrade its most blatantly poor elements while keeping the primary game plan of the deck intact.
Do keep in mind this decklist is now multiple versions old, and was hit most hard by the nerf to Nuns a couple editions ago, so results may indeed vary.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
I uploaded a decklist three pages back that includes two tiers of AI deck for more challenging play.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1012778_Deck_List.txt
Basically, the secret is to take the default deck and upgrade its most blatantly poor elements while keeping the primary game plan of the deck intact.
Do keep in mind this decklist is now multiple versions old, and was hit most hard by the nerf to Nuns a couple editions ago, so results may indeed vary.
how do i add the decklist?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes