4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
Does this game have an uncensored version? I really like the rabbit character but it's censored. Can it be removed? Can anyone recommend me?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Does this game have an uncensored version? I really like the rabbit character but it's censored. Can it be removed? Can anyone recommend me?

(uncensor folder), keep in mind this isn't updated constantly, Gadriel already has his hands full with translating the lines lol.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
MEGA (uncensor folder), keep in mind this isn't updated constantly, Gadriel already has his hands full with translating the lines lol.
He said the Rabbit Character, and Bunnygirl is one of the Oldies who can't be uncensored (at the moment).
So unless he REALLY likes her 1 and is willing to downgrade who knows how many versions to see it uncensored...

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
He said the Rabbit Character, and Bunnygirl is one of the Oldies who can't be uncensored (at the moment).
So unless he REALLY likes her 1 and is willing to downgrade who knows how many versions to see it uncensored...
Oh yeah, I forgot it was coded differently. Thanks for all the work you do though man.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
This might be a dumb question but ...has any1 tried to add animated pictures on the generic cards instead of static?
I think I did once. Game specifically asks for .pngs, so the provided modding system can't do it, and I didn't care enough to try digging deeper with proper mod tools.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes