4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
May 16, 2024
Sometimes they can't even find what they're looking for on the very first page of threads. So yes, it's believeable.
It literally takes one quick search for most issues, which mostly boil down to corrupted download/japanese locale or getting the translation in the first place.

The fact that most people seem to be unable to do that, is very dissapointing.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Which girls have breast sucking scenes other than succubus of peaceful submission ?
Succubus of Wisdom and Despair's 2, if you right-click.
Lazy Succubus Student's 3 (kinda, it's not that good)
Bunnygirl's Temptation (view in combat after applying Breastfeeding for extra fun)
Milk Demon's 2, also 4 when it gets made in a month or two
Also SoPS's 3, if you right-click.

Reactions: Bonyu Lover

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
It's frankly ridiculous that most people ask that, it's like they don't read the very clear and easy to understand instructions on the opening post.
There aren't any, the OP said it's in english, but it's not, and the install instructions said extract & run. You must have been thinking of a different OP. There are plenty of games on here that come in english but with optional alternative fan translations, i believe this is the first game i downloaded here that was marked as being in english but actually wasn't.

I was assuming there was an option i didn't see in the game to switch it to english.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
basically all of those games will work with locale emulator
just add japanese as a preferred language if you have Win11
View attachment 3646024

I have not had a (region related) problem with any game in years
While i do not have Windows 11, i do have 10 and i do swap between Japanese and English as preferred display languages, the issues do still permit, if not that there are likely other factors at play, can not rule out plural.
Whichever that factor is however i do not know, as there are many possible venues.
This locale/region issue is something i find often as i deal often with software from Japan, primarily Visual Novels, so i do indeed tend to Locale Emulators often.
This is the first time ever however, i had to use a locale not Japanese but explicitly US, so color me taken off guard.
Especially as i had to use the contrary for this to function previous versions.

Last edited:

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
There aren't any, the OP said it's in english, but it's not, and the install instructions said extract & run. You must have been thinking of a different OP. There are plenty of games on here that come in english but with optional alternative fan translations, i believe this is the first game i downloaded here that was marked as being in english but actually wasn't.

I was assuming there was an option i didn't see in the game to switch it to english.
i think you're not reading the OP 1716213100152.png

Reactions: Kawaii Dragon

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

yeah blame the mods for that, we keep mentioning it to them and they refuse to do anything about it

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
yeah blame the mods for that, we keep mentioning it to them and they refuse to do anything about it
You think anyone with the ability to do so reads these threads?
The mods wouldn't know when the game updates if we didn't report such.

vbnshi

Feb 27, 2021

It looks like, as mentioned before, they won't be doing any updates next month.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

It looks like, as mentioned before, they won't be doing any updates next month.
They won't be doing any SCENES next month.
To compensate, they'll be releasing the next Squeezer early.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes