4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
That 3rd ability on blind faith really needs toning down maybe to only add half the milk count as cards. Shits way too busted as it is the cards it combos with have no reliable way to disrupt them and if you manage to draw an awakening it becomes a win con by turn 4.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I'm having the same problem, except I've had this with every update.

I'm really feeling stupid right now, but can anyone help me out? Is this how the game is supposed to look like? I can't pick any "squeezer"-cards, copy any of the deck-codes, and all the starting decks just show as empty. Only way to show any cards is to click "unfilter", and that just shows the cards I've got the image-pack for. How are you supposed to pick your "squeezer"? And is the deck supposed to look empty, when you click on it after building it? Are the top "filter"-buttons supposed to do something, because right now they don't work?

Only way I can play the game is by building a deck from scratch, and then I can only play as the bunnygirl.

I've run the game with Applocale, Locale Emulator and with my system-locale set to Japanese. Is there some other program I should be using?
My OS is a Windows 7, 64-bit.
I think the game just got broke maybe?

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
I think the game just got broke maybe?
Nah. After struggling with this for such a long time, I finally fixed it.

Turns out, it was a locale-issue, like all the other posts about it here. Specifically, Locale Emulator was not working with the program for unknown reasons. I searched up a NTLEAS, and it fixed the issue. Now I can finally play this...

Reactions: realnero

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
That 3rd ability on blind faith really needs toning down maybe to only add half the milk count as cards. Shits way too busted as it is the cards it combos with have no reliable way to disrupt them and if you manage to draw an awakening it becomes a win con by turn 4.
I think the worst part is how Ability 3 is otherwise so functionally identical to Ability 2. Unless you are Unsealed with Big Breasts, it does 1 extra damage in exchange for not piercing... And unless you have Big Breasts, ability 1 does another extra damage AND generates 2 Mana AND doesn't consume milk levels.
The only thing Ability 3 is good for is turbo-unsealing freshly-summoned SoPS and nuking the opponent turn 3. ...I honestly think it should do something similar to Idol's BB ability, using Addiciton cards as its multiplier, though I can't immediately state WHAT it should do. ...Create healing tokens, maybe?

Last edited:

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Nah. After struggling with this for such a long time, I finally fixed it.

Turns out, it was a locale-issue, like all the other posts about it here. Specifically, Locale Emulator was not working with the program for unknown reasons. I searched up a NTLEAS, and it fixed the issue. Now I can finally play this...
what did you do? even with Ntleas it doesnt work

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oblivion9873 There's been a Hotfix update. I think it causes Sealed ability 3's to actually only use one milk level like the tooltip says.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oh, so buffing SoPS. Very good, she felt weak /s
Good news, it's actually a nerf, however small.
Before, SoPS could fire off her 3 at two or less seal, and get full unsealed damage. Now it doesn't work like that.
Basically, those turn 5 kills are now turn 7, or turn 6 if you sacrifice your mana gen for a turn or two in order to use her 3 for its intended purpose.
It's not a BIG nerf, but it will slow her down slightly... Though it'll make brainless AI SoPS much more dangerous now that they aren't pissing ALL their milk away for lulz.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Good news, it's actually a nerf, however small.
Before, SoPS could fire off her 3 at two or less seal, and get full unsealed damage. Now it doesn't work like that.
Oh. Well, that's good. Though the flip side is that the seal can come off faster at less risk in other applications, I guess.

Also, I had found a string of untranslated SoPS lines, but doing my due diligence, I made sure you hadn't found them first, and you had. So good job. She's pushing so many of my buttons that I'm just glad you got something out fast. xD

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
what did you do? even with Ntleas it doesnt work
Unfortunately, all I did was try running it through Ntleas and it worked. I have no idea why.

Shot in the dark, but maybe it requires a japanese-language pack for windows to be installed? I'm talking about the packs you need if you want to run your system-locale in japanese. It might be using some characters somewhere...

Other than that, make sure you're running the right version of Ntleas (64-bit for anything even slightly modern)

On the whole, I have never had these kinds of selective problems with locale specifically, so it might be something to do with the game itself.

Reactions: Michealstj

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Unfortunately, all I did was try running it through Ntleas and it worked. I have no idea why.

Shot in the dark, but maybe it requires a japanese-language pack for windows to be installed? I'm talking about the packs you need if you want to run your system-locale in japanese. It might be using some characters somewhere...

Other than that, make sure you're running the right version of Ntleas (64-bit for anything even slightly modern)

On the whole, I have never had these kinds of selective problems with locale specifically, so it might be something to do with the game itself.
It has something to do with my computer even the old version doesnt work anymore xD I think people for who it work have something downloaded that i don't have idk

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I found something weird in a... let's call it an "extreme game state". My opponent is playing the World Map Schoolgirl deck, and has had nothing to do but spam her boob ability, and because AI, it's been putting all its eggs in one basket. The text on the card seems to have untranslated. Probably because each Pursuit number would require literally an entry per number. Probably just a funny quirk of a weird niche game state, but figured I'd share. xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"追撃13=Chase 13"

Oh, and jic literally anyone was wondering, I'm playing my DisHonest Hucow build, and I'm 100% unsure if I'm going to get a SoPS or BStE win right now.

Edit: It was BStE, 239/50 HP. I could have won with only one addiction card, but decided I wanted to do a victory lap and see that glorious L2D a couple of times. If I hadn't succumbed to temptation it'd have been 229/50 at one addiction.

That being said SoPS in her current state renders HH as a strategy VERY dead, she wins the game by default vs it barring a god hand of 8 boob squeezers + BStE. (And even then good fkn luck winning) xD

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I found something weird in a... let's call it an "extreme game state". My opponent is playing the World Map Schoolgirl deck, and has had nothing to do but spam her boob ability, and because AI, it's been putting all its eggs in one basket. The text on the card seems to have untranslated. Probably because each Pursuit number would require literally an entry per number. Probably just a funny quirk of a weird niche game state, but figured I'd share. xD

"追撃13=Chase 13"

Oh, and jic literally anyone was wondering, I'm playing my DisHonest Hucow build, and I'm 100% unsure if I'm going to get a SoPS or BStE win right now.
It's just 追撃+number, so I included entries up to 12 because it's not impossible to steal three copies of Burn the Contracts from your opponent to play alongside your deck's three.
Reipatcher does support 'replace this phrase with this translation' but this can result in borked translations if it sees that phrase in someone's voice line, so I found it much more expedient to just hammer out the maximum expected value.
For example, Breast Milk used to go up to 25, but I increased it to 30 as SoPS might actually reach that high without too much trouble.
It's just a peek behind the curtain to what default Reipatcher considers 'proper' translation, and since I consider it literally impossible to have your experience ruined by jank translations at absurd values, I don't consider it a bug.
I guess I can bump Pursuit up to 20, since clearly you can actually get that high in proper gameplay.

Reactions: firesoul10

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
It's just a peek behind the curtain to what default Reipatcher considers 'proper' translation, and since I consider it literally impossible to have your experience ruined by jank translations at absurd values, I don't consider it a bug.

I guess I can bump Pursuit up to 20, since clearly you can actually get that high in proper gameplay.
I don't consider that necessary, tbh, because honestly this isn't super normal gameplay and Pursuit 20 is absolutely absurd. xD

Also, just got my first T4 SoPS Exodia, Ring of Swiftness is a dumb card for circumventing the nerf and letting her dump absurd amounts of tainted milk down your opponent's throat anyway.

Also, noticed that your translation of Breastfeeding and Hucow Festival's text is slightly different- The former says "Set" and the latter says "Grant", but they seem to be mechanically identical. "Set" implies that it'd reduce the current milk value down to 2, whereas "Grant" would probably be additive like it and every other card in the game seems to function. (Of course SoPS is the reason this distinction would even be relevant, since there's usually not a reason not to suck whenever possible. Thanks SoPS.)

Edit: The card is called "Breastfeeding" not "Lactation". I come from a background in Yugioh, I'm not used to actually reading.

Edit 2: I'm actually reasonably happy with how this cancer is doing, so I'll post my decklist. Feel free to critique or share notes.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I don't consider that necessary, tbh, because honestly this isn't super normal gameplay and Pursuit 20 is absolutely absurd. xD

Also, just got my first T4 SoPS Exodia, Ring of Swiftness is a dumb card for circumventing the nerf and letting her dump absurd amounts of tainted milk down your opponent's throat anyway.

Also, noticed that your translation of Breastfeeding and Hucow Festival's text is slightly different- The former says "Set" and the latter says "Grant", but they seem to be mechanically identical. "Set" implies that it'd reduce the current milk value down to 2, whereas "Grant" would probably be additive like it and every other card in the game seems to function. (Of course SoPS is the reason this distinction would even be relevant, since there's usually not a reason not to suck whenever possible. Thanks SoPS.)

Edit: The card is called "Breastfeeding" not "Lactation". I come from a background in Yugioh, I'm not used to actually reading.

Edit 2: I'm actually reasonably happy with how this cancer is doing, so I'll post my decklist. Feel free to critique or share notes.
I mean, technically SoWaD was the first to have that distinction... Plus, you do at least have to draw into the Ring, spend the mana to equip it, and then NOT have it blown up while going in, so it's an actual strategy with counterplay and not cheap bullshit.
I also have a Yugioh background, as evidenced by my constant use of similar terminology. The fact it's taken so long for someone to have an issue with a stated card effect... excluding that time with Intimacy, the translation was so poor I basically had to guess what the effect was, says that I was pretty successful.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
[...]You do at least have to draw into the Ring, spend the mana to equip it, and then NOT have it blown up while going in, so it's an actual strategy with counterplay and not cheap bullshit.
True, but it still feels really dumb to win so fast in a game this slow.

I also have a Yugioh background, as evidenced by my constant use of similar terminology. The fact it's taken so long for someone to have an issue with a stated card effect... excluding that time with Intimacy, the translation was so poor I basically had to guess what the effect was, says that I was pretty successful.
Considering I've never had to ask "What does this card do?" even once while effectively self-teaching myself the card game, I'd agree 100%.

Granted, the strategic components of the SoWaD/Student mill thing still elude me... Not that I'm trying super hard to learn when I'm surrounded my milk and boob decks that interest me a LOT more than whatever moody handjob stuff they're selling. That's obviously not a problem with translation, it's just a hard deck to pilot because of the high costs of all the squeezer effects, and it isn't as braindead as something like HH or SoPS. (Yes, I'd love to heal at every opportunity and just win by inevitability or make a small combo play to one-shot my opponent while being very safe the whole time.)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Granted, the strategic components of the SoWaD/Student mill thing still elude me... Not that I'm trying super hard to learn when I'm surrounded my milk and boob decks that interest me a LOT more than whatever moody handjob stuff they're selling. That's obviously not a problem with translation, it's just a hard deck to pilot because of the high costs of all the squeezer effects, and it isn't as braindead as something like HH or SoPS. (Yes, I'd love to heal at every opportunity and just win by inevitability or make a small combo play to one-shot my opponent while being very safe the whole time.)
Basically, partner with SoWad, run triple Double Summon and Nuns. It gives a stupid amount of advantage and draw power really quickly, and is key to drawing through your deck like your life depends on it... which it does.
I've made a decklist featuring plenty of varied playstyles, found in the mega link... And updated it just for you, with Honest Hucow and the SIX SoPS decks I've made thus far.
I'm literally not even done, she's just so versatile. It's a shame they'll probably bite the dust or need reworking when she's inevitably nerfed, but her design alone means I'll be experimenting with her until the cows come home... pun intended.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
[Strategy advice cut for space because I haven't tried it yet and therefore can't comment]
I've made a decklist featuring plenty of varied playstyles, found in the mega link... And updated it just for you, with Honest Hucow and the SIX SoPS decks I've made thus far.
Thanks! I'll be sure to take a look. More SoPS is more gooder.

I'm literally not even done, she's just so versatile. It's a shame they'll probably bite the dust or need reworking when she's inevitably nerfed, but her design alone means I'll be experimenting with her until the cows come home... pun intended.
Godspeed! ...or devilspeed. Whichever's faster, more effective, and more applicable. I definitely understand the sentiment, the only things stopping me from doing the same amount of iteration and experimentation are:
-Lack of creativity (This one's objectively true, all I've tried to build so far is either iterative, obvious, or explained to me in concept)
-Lack of faith in my deckbuilding ability (Since my "SoPS Cancer" instantly loses to Lust Mark, is weak to The People, etc etc)

I'm also SO looking forward to her other scenes and variations. Especially if she has a cool Unseal like Hungry or Siren. I want me some cow horns, at LEAST.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Had a brainwave about a way to nerf the degenerate part of SoPS- how about her Partner text becomes

This card's owner does not lose the game by effect of "Breastmilk Addiction" until they hold 15 copies of it. (Or something, I'm not PSCT wizard)

I feel like removing the Tapped Land power is a significant hit to her, because she'd start milk generation much slower without outside BE support. It'd also help her in letting her partner keep better staying power by "drugging their milk slightly less" because she's "trying harder to actually win" or something.

(Because we all know SoPS REALLY doesn't care who actually wins the match.)

Of course, since in my mind it's a lingering effect attached to her, stealing her would help avoid the opponent trying to drug you, too. Numbers notwithstanding of course.

Apart from the Skill 3 instant kill thing, I don't think she's THAT broken without access to Big Breasts, which Partner grants for almost free.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes