4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Sweet. Also, I just edited on a couple typos without refreshing the page, so sorry about that. =/
Fak. I also misspelled 'Succubus' later on in Legend's flavor text as well.
I tend to write fast and loose, which causes errors that I (usually) catch. For the longest time, I had spell check turned off because it targets Japanese characters as misspellings.
I'll go through and do a sweep for whoopsies. I'd count, but I don't want reason to kick myself.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I tend to write fast and loose, which causes errors that I (usually) catch.
Understandable, especially given the situation of "This is a card game, so [new content] might be near-unplayable if I don't get this out FAST!"

It's something I'm happy to help with in my role as a talking head anyway. Gives me something to do.

For the longest time, I had spell check turned off because it targets Japanese characters as misspellings.
Oh yeah. My OCD would SLAUGHTER me. No blame. xD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Welp, it's almost time for that emergency nerf. Here's the planned changelog for this month's version, since the current meta is such a mess and I for one am fucking salivating for updates:
SoPS gets a new Titjob scene.
SoPS now starts with 8 initial Seal. Small tweak, but...
SoPS's 2 now inflicts an additional addiction counter for every 6 health healed in a single go. Now you can attack with her 2 right away without feeling like you're giving your opponent free shit.
SoPS's 3 now inflicts an addiction counter for every 2 milk levels, instead of 1:1. No. More. Nuking.
Iron Succubus's 2 can now Unseal AND summon her as a Minion in the same turn, making her a bit faster.
Nurse's 2 now adds +1 Armor until the end of the turn in addition to its permanent health increase. ...'kay, that's a little spooky.
Nun now generates 'Faith' counters with her 2. If the Curse you recycle is equal to or below your faith level, it comes back with a Mana cost of 0. That's... interesting, and will make SoWaD/Nun Double Summon engines that much faster.
Additionally, there are plans to make cards that interact with this 'Faith' resource directly. So, that's neat.
Oh, and some updates involving the automatic fleshlight function, allowing for a new device model to be used. So, that wasn't a throwaway joke I guess.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Nurse's 2 now adds +1 Armor until the end of the turn in addition to its permanent health increase. ...'kay, that's a little spooky.
If the armour effect can stack I can already tell it is going to be a pain in the ass in iron Succubus decks.
Nun now generates 'Faith' counters with her 2. If the Curse you recycle is equal to or below your faith level, it comes back with a Mana cost of 0. That's... interesting, and will make SoWaD/Nun Double Summon engines that much faster.
I can see monster reborn getting much more milage than it used to aswell hopefully those new faith cards give her something to make her more viable on her own, SoWaDs partner ability/win con makes Nun pointless as a centre piece of the deck.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
If the armour effect can stack I can already tell it is going to be a pain in the ass in iron Succubus decks.
I mean, if you're running Iron Succubus, you're running Idol as well, and she can just eat Idol's tokens for *free Long Handle on your turn, so even a harem giving +3 armor on your turn is kind of redundant.
Beast Decks will appreciate it, however. Charge in and get an effective +2 extra health when you don't have Big Breasts ready for cycle play. It also lets basic tokens of many varieties not be completely shut down by a +1 Peasant.
I can see monster reborn getting much more milage than it used to aswell hopefully those new faith cards give her something to make her more viable on her own, SoWaDs partner ability/win con makes Nun pointless as a centre piece of the deck.
I mean, you'd need to fire off four of Nun's 2's to get a free Monster Reborn. It see the Faith tokens being used more with Mutual Destruction, Unsealing Ritual, or Double Summon... other low-cost Curses that SoWaD partners like.
Oh, and I said 'Curse', but that's wrong, it's any card Nun can recycle, so Incubi too. Extra field presence for those cheap on-summon minions, without having to burn resources to re-summon them after recycling.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I mean, you'd need to fire off four of Nun's 2's to get a free Monster Reborn.
Oh, and I said 'Curse', but that's wrong, it's any card Nun can recycle, so Incubi too
Partner Nun might not be so bad after all then built in iron will + burn the contracts 3 faith in a single turn and the card draw effect resolves last so all 3 cards will have the 3 faith already on the field.

Last edited:

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
SoPS's 2 now inflicts an additional addiction counter for every 6 health healed in a single go. Now you can attack with her 2 right away without feeling like you're giving your opponent free shit.
OUCH. As someone who likes to sit on SoPS heal for absolutely forever, getting an additional 1.5 addiction every other turn for not pulling the trigger is a gigantic nerf. I feel like the nerf to nuking and seal would be enough but... idk...

Also, this makes her WAY more aggressive since her self-contained minion ignore can now do multiple addiction in a turn, in addition to the nerf to the healing.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Combo Possibility?
Nerfed SoPS + Potent Ingredients + Insincere Gift = 2 Addiction/turn with Big Breasts per SoPS
SoPS is searchable with Milk Ticket?

What if we convince Devs that the Addiction mechanic is a bad idea and turn her into a turbo healer? =P

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
OUCH. As someone who likes to sit on SoPS heal for absolutely forever, getting an additional 1.5 addiction every other turn for not pulling the trigger is a gigantic nerf. I feel like the nerf to nuking and seal would be enough but... idk...

Also, this makes her WAY more aggressive since her self-contained minion ignore can now do multiple addiction in a turn, in addition to the nerf to the healing.
I mean, the devs have gone out of their way to nerf superhealers before, even when it was fun as fuck.
It is kinda spooky to give her two counters per turn direct attacking with Big Breasts. I'm starting to think it wouldn't be a terrible idea to be able to banish the addiction cards for like three/four mana so you have SOME counterplay without needing Phones or Marks.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I'm starting to think it wouldn't be a terrible idea to be able to banish the addiction cards for like three/four mana so you have SOME counterplay without needing Phones or Marks.
I agree. It's still a gigantic pain and loss of tempo, but it's something.

Also, if a Squeezer ABSOLUTELY NEEDS to be countered by Phoning or Marking her or you lose the game, I think that's a red flag in and of itself.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I agree. It's still a gigantic pain and loss of tempo, but it's something.

Also, if a Squeezer ABSOLUTELY NEEDS to be countered by Phoning or Marking her or you lose the game, I think that's a red flag in and of itself.
Yeah, like... SoWaD demands you partner with her and mill your own deck before you run out of health, while Iron demands a ton of counters as setup, needs to spawn and stay on the field for a turn, and then demands board superiority.
SoWaD must be countered with Hypnophone or the People, but only needs to be countered once to break the strategy, while Iron can be countered with Darkness, Starfall, Crushing Demon, just having enough minions she can't break through, on top of Phone and People.
SoPS asks only for time. Board Superiority helps, but she doesn't NEED it... and will need it even less once the rework drops. The closest thing to counterplay is hitting her with Big Breasts and Breastfeeding so the AI instinctively wastes her milk and can't make you drink it, but that's not Counterplay, that's abusing the AI.
Worse, if you counter SoWaD, the enemy MUST counter your counter with Knockoff Hypnophone or their own Phone or People.
Iron can be run as triplets, but all three can be easily countered with simple board superiority.
SoPS's damage is permanent. You have a permanent hand size nerf, and another SoPS can just pick up where another left off, no problem.
It's even stranger because SoWaD didn't use to need to be partnered, any could do it, just like SoPS... and they nerfed her, because you could just throw a couple into any draw-heavy deck as a plan B win condition... and SoPS isn't anywhere near as dangerous to run as SoWaD!

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
getting an additional 1.5 addiction every other turn for not pulling the trigger is a gigantic nerf.
I think it is a good change to be honest it is both a nerf and a buff at the same time, current patch you can just save up breastmilk for an instant kill and as soon as she unseals if you don't have a open board to set the nuke off you can just take the one counter yourself for a massive hp boost instead. Gaining 30+hp for failing to activate a win con is ridiculous after this patch you won't have that free out for playing such a risky strategy anymore increasing the number of addiction counters for the initial milk dump is a nice middle ground.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I finished sweeping for misspellings, and found... a few, among other things.
I also made some flavor edits and got real rules-lawyery on the card effects, including adding a couple of notes detailing fun tech that isn't immediately obvious.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I was looking though some of the new text changes after seeing a SoPS rewrite from my current version, found this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, extremely mild contribution aside, I literally came to the forum to complement this line change:

"You'll need to suck as hard as you can, or you might just drown with how much milk I'm making~♡"

Like holy shit. 1000x hotter line than the old version.

Honestly idrc if SoPS is still strong after the changes, she could be the worst squeezer in the game and she'd be worth it for lines like this. I hope the paizuri and penetration scenes are just as hot... To say nothing of the Addiction End Scene. That's giving me shivers just imagining it.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I played some more today after helping someone learn to play, and I found another Bunnygirl line! ...I swear I'm here to help and not create extra work.

It's a friendly paizuri defeat line, plays regardless of boob size. I really thought she'd have some choice words for her owner after making her huger than huge. I guess her threats of a punishment for a loss were empty.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Oh, and then while I was fucking around in the Edit screen, I found another.

And I have a translation suggestion for one of Dryad's defeat lines (which is why I was in the Edit screen in the first place, trying to implement it.)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I played some more today after helping someone learn to play, and I found another Bunnygirl line! ...I swear I'm here to help and not create extra work.

It's a friendly paizuri defeat line, plays regardless of boob size. I really thought she'd have some choice words for her owner after making her huger than huge. I guess her threats of a punishment for a loss were empty.
That was a casualty of the Voice overhaul, thank you. Don't worry about adding extra work, it's literally running the line through google translate and then manually cleaning it into something legible, it's actually no effort.
Oh, and then while I was fucking around in the Edit screen, I found another.

And I have a translation suggestion for one of Dryad's defeat lines (which is why I was in the Edit screen in the first place, trying to implement it.)

Thank you, again, and good suggestion, I'll take it.
I don't speak moonrunes either, translating lines takes three steps.
The Reipatcher translation: Children ~ ~ I made it ... If it is, the tribal sauce ... ♡
The proper google translate: I made a lot of children ... \ n Then, the clan is safe ... ♡
The edited, final translation: I gave birth to so many children...\nThe clan must be safe, now...♡
The funny part is that Reipatcher fucking swears it's using Google Translate, even when it so very clearly is NOT.
Even funnier, their absolute word salad sometimes HELPS in making the final translation by making suggestions for wording.
Not here, of course, there's no way to word in a tribal hot tub orgy into this line naturally, but more then once otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Children ~ ~ I made it ... If it is, the tribal sauce ... ♡
I made a lot of children ... \ n Then, the clan is safe ... ♡
<MAGIC!o_O> I gave birth to so many children...\nThe clan must be safe, now...♡
I know, right?

I'm not sure what's wrong with the way they call googletranslate... But at least, that's one more reason to edit every single line individually :sneaky: ...not that we have much choice, ah ah (DeepL, maybe?)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I know, right?

I'm not sure what's wrong with the way they call googletranslate... But at least, that's one more reason to edit every single line individually :sneaky: ...not that we have much choice, ah ah (DeepL, maybe?)
EVEN FUNNIER, Reipatcher has four other options for autotranslators... None of which fucking work.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Actually, I've tried various things after thoroughly reading
...and I've miserably failed every time :LOL: Back to line-by-line copy/paste every single time!

It's not that bad, since any MTL requires human editing no matter what, but that's one good argument why no one should share pre-patched games. All the more reason to say thanks and be grateful for your work. (y)

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes