4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's still just sandbox. I'm just talking about a campaign of sorts to play through that isnt sandbox. If I'm going to be assembling decks to play against myself I might aswell just go into the gallery and skip that step. Or even skip another step just download the gifs on exhentai
I think you're being too reductive.

Building decks, and then playing them with AI is fun.
Building your own decks and then playing with online decks through AI is fun as well.

There's a limit to the fun I agree though. The single player is lacking, but the game is still early dev and being done by 1 guy.

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
You know how they say it, use broken stuff to beat broken stuff, altough this deck also has dragons the main appeal is the loli demon w/e her name is, so yeah its busted

CS001=3,CS005=2,CT002=3,GD011=1,GD015=3,GD018=3,MC001=3,MC004=2,MC006=2,MC012=2,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,SC006=3,SC011=3,TC004=2,TC019=1,p=SC011,n=Yeah

called Yeah coz its just broken, one thing though, need to play for late game, 75hp+ games

Who asked? nobody
Why did you posted this? why not.

Edit1. how to use, milk yourself until lolie is unsealed, use nuns to farm faith, and pray to get big boobs, instant 9/9 mob, ez W

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
called Yeah coz its just broken, one thing though, need to play for late game, 75hp+ games
That's cheating.
I feel like if we don't all play on basic rules, the balance discussion is gonna be out of whack.

Of course the starving succubus is good at 75+hp games. Do you know who can beat that though? Wisdom. She'll just mill herself and win instantly.

If you play at default rules of 35hp, 40 cards, No forced squeezers in initial hand, that deck isn't good.

Who asked? nobody
Why did you posted this? why not.
I appreciate you sharing though. I feel like the purpose of forums is to discuss and better enjoy the games. I feel like sharing decks and discussing their strategies would be half the fun of a card game.

At least it was for me, when I played YuGiOh.

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
I feel like if we don't all play on basic rules
which ones are the rules, 35hp, 40 cards... what else is there
The main purpose of 75+HP games is that i get to play the game in the long run xD, 35 seems not enough imo

Going for more than 40 cards gimps yourself anyway.
i did move it around, taking out some useless ones, breastfeeding straight does nothing here, sitting at 40 atm

Wisdom. She'll just mill herself and win instantly.
I've found some that are very close yes, that one is also a counter, though the one hard counter i found was a Wisdom with tons of sexual androids and Sucubus Feast

i'll drop the deck code here

CS004=3,CS005=3,CT003=3,CT008=3,GD010=3,GD031=1,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC005=3,MC008=3,SC000=11,SC003=1,p=SC003,n=Wisdom

made me end myself

Jaws478

Aug 11, 2018
Of course the starving succubus is good at 75+hp games. Do you know who can beat that though? Wisdom. She'll just mill herself and win instantly.
Well, you know, that's the point of most card games really.
No matter what kind of strategy you cook up there'll always be another one to beat it, you gave the Wisdom milling example so I'll assume the deck is trying it's darndest to draw and discard cards, in this case the field will most likely be empty most of the time with maybe a queen of the dead appearing here and there.

Well uh anyways, do you know who can beat that? Black Iron. Get her unsealed as soon as possible, getter on the field, buff her up with the bunny lady, pop a limiter removal, attack the opponent and they insta-die before they reach the win-con, and that's not counting the many other ways we can buff her up in case what I mentioned failed. (Or you can just steal Wisdom with a mind control phone and take your time, that works too I suppose, which is easy to do thanks to Black Iron cost reducing effect)

Do you know what can massively hamper the Black Iron strat? Mark of Lust, do you know what squeezer can render Mark of Lust useless? Nun as a partner, etc etc I think you get the idea.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well, you know, that's the point of most card games really.
No matter what kind of strategy you cook up there'll always be another one to beat it, you gave the Wisdom milling example so I'll assume the deck is trying it's darndest to draw and discard cards, in this case the field will most likely be empty most of the time with maybe a queen of the dead appearing here and there.

Well uh anyways, do you know who can beat that? Black Iron. Get her unsealed as soon as possible, getter on the field, buff her up with the bunny lady, pop a limiter removal, attack the opponent and they insta-die before they reach the win-con, and that's not counting the many other ways we can buff her up in case what I mentioned failed. (Or you can just steal Wisdom with a mind control phone and take your time, that works too I suppose, which is easy to do thanks to Black Iron cost reducing effect)

Do you know what can massively hamper the Black Iron strat? Mark of Lust, do you know what squeezer can render Mark of Lust useless? Nun as a partner, etc etc I think you get the idea.
Game balance is just whack at 75+ hp though.
Instant win-conditions lack the danger they do in normal game modes meaning they become meta. Hell, black iron's special win condition requires a grand total of 4 cards to work, and a decent amount of energy.

The entire game changes when people are playing at different rule sets.

That's the point I was making. It makes discussions around the game disjointed as talking strategy, card balance, or anything else is completely moot and dependent on the ruleset the other person's playing on. If everyone's playing with the same rules, I think people would be able to have more sensible discussions on card-balance and strategy.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Dunno when it was changed, but "Burn the contract" (2 pursuit, Lust Mark) now gives 2 pursuit to the side it's applied to. So if you push it onto your opponent with "Insincere Gift" you lose the 2 pursuit, but your opponent gain Lust Mark and 2 pursuit.
Overall probably worse now.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Dunno when it was changed, but "Burn the contract" (2 pursuit, Lust Mark) now gives 2 pursuit to the side it's applied to. So if you push it onto your opponent with "Insincere Gift" you lose the 2 pursuit, but your opponent gain Lust Mark and 2 pursuit.
Overall probably worse now.
That happened last named update, I think? ...It makes a lot more sense, and means enemy squeezers kill their master 3 times as fast.
It does mean enemy SoWaDs or squeezers buffed with Cleared Mind become 3 times as dangerous, but it's overall a lot safer. It was clear the old method of operation was a bug, I mean, it snapped awake and properly distributed Pursuit 2's on a squeezer getting returned to sender with Hypnophone, it was clear the card just wasn't programmed to update properly when it switched sides.
Instant win-conditions lack the danger they do in normal game modes meaning they become meta. Hell, black iron's special win condition requires a grand total of 4 cards to work, and a decent amount of energy.

That's the point I was making. It makes discussions around the game disjointed as talking strategy, card balance, or anything else is completely moot and dependent on the ruleset the other person's playing on. If everyone's playing with the same rules, I think people would be able to have more sensible discussions on card-balance and strategy.
I think our diverse settings allow for diverse difficulty levels. Tune in next week for when we get the ability to edit the minimum card level.
...That was a joke, to be clear, but would be really funny to see happen, even if only for an April fools offline build or whatever. Imagine the nutty deck designs we'd get and the lightning-fast games. I'm thinking... SoWaD, one copy of Burn the Contracts, three copies of the Cheap Fleshlight, one copy of Clearing Mind, and one Student for luck power.
That reminds me, I need to check if editing clipboard copied decks can result in Invalid deck composition. I doubt they'd let you save minimum-strength decks, but maybe you could get four copies of Double Summon or something...

Jaws478

Aug 11, 2018

Yes, changing things up a bit makes for an environment where decks will have to adapt to said changes if they want to stay competitive, it's basically the equivalent of the OCG/TCG stuff from Yu-Gi-Oh, I've no objections here.

And about making conversations disjointed... well, nothing a little bit of transparency won't fix, innit so? "Well guys look at this deck I've made, I've found out it's a pretty effective strategy on long games!" you know, like our buddy JDog did when he shared his deck with us.

I think our diverse settings allow for diverse difficulty levels. Tune in next week for when we get the ability to edit the minimum card level.
That does sound pretty funky, but if they went through with this? I wouldn't be bothered, not in the slightest.
I mean, how can you say no to the enticing idea of having more customizability in your sandboxes and card games? It's basically the spirit of the whole thing, that high level of dedication to giving players freedom turns me on, what can I say...

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So... uh. You know the drill by now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucking aah!
Tons of card effects are genuinely using 'then' to denote the order of effects, so I can't just override all of them.
It's just whenever I get too stream-of-thought that I say something that should be 'than'... And pretty much every occurrence in dialogue that isn't 'Well then'.
I thought you'd be amused to know that, similarly to how I get excited for new updates seeing Oblivion has posted, I'm starting to feel dread when I see you've posted out of the blue.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I thought you'd be amused to know that, similarly to how I get excited for new updates seeing Oblivion has posted, I'm starting to feel dread when I see you've posted out of the blue.
Parts amusement and worry lol

Hope my pedantic antics aren't too distressing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gadriel

EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Can someone pls upload their game that's already uncensord, I downloaded UABE, Asset Studio, but I can't open them pls have mercy upon my pitiful soul

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone pls upload their game that's already uncensord, I downloaded UABE, Asset Studio, but I can't open them pls have mercy upon my pitiful soul
Already did so for this update, but I know it's asking a lot to expect random people to search the thread for their question.
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/62028/331853/gyYSQlKPcmOJ9sq3UL9NVl.NesE/RMnYZjtffS52c1tMRAs5iA/zX1jnMU6Twa0pvnwscYurlDWgHPZlujqe1hLSaE8hr71rkRMJrgL3AvWS5Qp354C_mTAxqF6bk9gfitHjSko6dE5MzNuQFg8JI5AIyys7ZI
This WILL be outdated in less then a week when this month's update comes out, so you'll have to come back and ask again.
...I'm really doing this. I'm actually going to be sharing my uncensored files after I'm done with each update's translation and have made them for myself. ...Waaah.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
gameup guys
It's time, Oblivion9873.
Changelog:
New Scene: Angelic Succubus Titfuck.
New card: Storm Devil; 6/6 with 6 cost, sends all stationary cards to the graveyard. For when your opponent is having too much fun building sand castles and you're too cheap for a Dragon King.
Black Iron now has had her card artwork finished. Her hair is so... shiny.
You can now set the threshold which separates slow and fast scenes, allowing for faster teasing or slower fucking.
You can now specifically ask for decks beyond a certain age when fighting random decks from the server.
All server decks have been purged, so get your favorites and send them back up.
Next month, Angelic Succubus gets an anal cowgirl scene.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes