4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
uncensored patch please(y)(y)
Fucking waaah.
Admittedly, this update turned out to be a bunch of nothing, the new scene is rarely cast on you in gameplay and the new card is just kind of ass, so I am mostly settled in and ready to entrench... If I wasn't unsure if someone will bug report Angel's missing Low Health intro, causing a hotfix within 24 hours or so.
I'll wait a day or two to make sure I don't get my effort wasted by a surprise hotfix coming down the pipe, then entrench.
...That's my bargain, I'll share the uncensored files when I make them for myself, but won't rush them out ASAP.
-...And then, because you poked me, I just did it.

It's really not that hard. I think it took me longer to upload the thing then to make it.
...Because I don't recompress the bundles after I'm done with them, turning a pair of files that total less then 500M into over 3G.
I don't know how to recompress with Asset Extractor, so I'd have to load up a different tool, and... waaah.
Add that to the conditions of using me for this, on top of the 'no image' replacers and removing the mouth from SoPS's 2.

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game still have an autotranslator in it ?
I tried the first version, I want to see the progress :)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
This game still have an autotranslator in it ?
I tried the first version, I want to see the progress :)
Technically, yes. Don't use it.
I mean, use it, but I made a fan translation by manually editing the spaghetti the autotranslator made, referencing google translate to get a clearer picture, so use it... to install the manual translation.
If you've actually been out since the first version... you'll be impressed.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Technically, yes. Don't use it.
I mean, use it, but I made a fan translation by manually editing the spaghetti the autotranslator made, referencing google translate to get a clearer picture, so use it... to install the manual translation.
If you've actually been out since the first version... you'll be impressed.
Thank you I will try it :)

charingan

Oct 16, 2017
Any kind soul that is willing to upload the last version with the translation (and mods if you can) already applied? I can't manage to put the translator running in wine.

Reactions: kamibell

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Any kind soul that is willing to upload the last version with the translation (and mods if you can) already applied? I can't manage to put the translator running in wine.
If you can't.
Put an EXE in the game's main folder.
Run it. Close the window when prompted.
Run the new EXE at least once.
(Optionally) overwrite the autotranslator with my manually edited file.
Then I don't know how you'll be able to use anything we can give you.

charingan

Oct 16, 2017
If you can't.
Maybe I wasn't clear. I can run the game perfectly well on wine. The problem is that i cannot apply the translation patch. No matter I got a old windows laptop to do that work and then I'll transfer over. Thanks anyway :)

crosuck

Apr 23, 2018
If you can't.
Hello, is there a spreadsheet or something where I can suggest improvements to the translations?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, is there a spreadsheet or something where I can suggest improvements to the translations?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, there is not a dedicated spreadsheet at this time. There is this comments section, right here, right now. As I am literally the person maintaining and updating the translation, you have my attention.

Dec 2, 2021
I DID IT!

MOD.PNG

WE CAN CREATE ANY CARDS WE WANT!

(The effects works btw, some characters are in Japanese because I deactivated the autotranslator)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone have some decks they can share? I made a couple and I'm just out of ideas of what decks to make.
I have a decklist in the mega folder the translation is housed in.
There's also a thread on the Ci-En for sharing decks.
You can also fight decks uploaded to the server, then copy them for yourself.

crosuck

Apr 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, there is not a dedicated spreadsheet at this time. There is this comments section, right here, right now. As I am literally the person maintaining and updating the translation, you have my attention.
It could be as simple as two columns, one original, one translated, and each line gets its own row. Then enable commenting so people can suggest edits. Dumping it all into a google docs with commenting also works.

A couple of things I edited on my personal file, but not limited to would be:
ほら、パイズリでイッちゃえ!= Yeah, titfucking is as\ngood as regular fucking! > Come on,\n cum from my tits!
Changed "First Strike" to "Haste" (Was confusing because I'm an MTG player)
……女の子に犯されるのって\nどんな感じ?=...How does it feel to\nfuck a girl like me? > ....How does it feel to\nget fucked by a girl like me?
おしまい、かな?\n……ごちそうさま=Is it over? ...You taste really good. > Is it over? ...Thanks for the meal.
……まっ、どっちでもいいか♪\n腹もいっぱいになったし\nこのあとは昼寝だな~♪=...Well, it doesn't really matter♪\nI'm nice and full, so I can go take a nice nap~♪ > ...Well, it doesn't really matter♪\nI'm nice and full, so I'm go take a nice nap after this~♪

Also the cheerful schoolgirl seems to be unable to decide on "Coach" or "Master"

I get that everyone has their own translation styles, and some ideologies (Accuracy vs localization) etc, so I normally avoid commenting on these matters on a message like this.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes