4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 2, 2021
Until a card is made that specifically targets one of these attributes, it doesn't matter.
'Broken Contract' and Nun's 2 target 'Disasters,' so they could be referred to as lilypads and it wouldn't have an effect on gameplay.
Also, the 'Genma' and 'Demon' calls are literally identical. Only the 'Nightmare' has a different stated attribute. I CHECKED. They share a attribute string, so the spelling is literally identical, they are the same.
-But not hard enough, it would seem. Great, now I need to figure out a third synonym...
Since you pointed it out, though, 'Nightmare' minions are now Demons, not Incubi. After all, it WILL cause a problem once something, anything, targets one and not the other.
OKAY. HERE'S THE PLAN.
Nightmare=Incubus. Genma=Lesser Demon. Demon=Greater Demon.
I noticed only Boss Incubi had the proper 'Demon' tag, while the grunts either had Nightmare or Genma... except the titular Nightmare, which is a Nightmare, of course.
Thus, little guys are Incubi and Lesser Demons, Big Guys are Greater Demons, Nightmare is Nightmare... I mean Incubus. IT WORKS. IT MAKES SENSE. IT STILL DOESN'T GODDAMN MATTER.
Can I know what you use to check the attributes?
I use UnityExplorer to check them in-game, as they are loaded in the StaticDataManager. This is where I found the table I've given.
I say that because there is also an Incubus attribute!
I figured this could be interesting for mods, too, since we have the opportunity to create cards that play/synergize with these specifically! (... and which wouldn't work otherwise)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can I know what you use to check the attributes?
I use UnityExplorer to check them in-game, as they are loaded in the StaticDataManager. This is where I found the table I've given.
I say that because there is also an Incubus attribute!
I figured this could be interesting for mods, too, since we have the opportunity to create cards that play/synergize with these specifically! (... and which wouldn't work otherwise)
Oh nao, say it isn't fucking so. I originally made 'Demon' into 'Incubus' because this a sex game, but if there will be dedicated 'Incubus' cards... FOURTH Synonym, I might actually need to break out a thesaurus for this one! I already accepted 'Spirit' when I noticed a FOURTH category of demon, ALSO part of the Disaster Archetype! ...This one is 1:1, though. Fun fact, Dryad's 'Spirit' tokens are spelled differently but google translate IDs them as Spirits as well, so who the fuck knows what's happening there.
I use Reipatcher to check, in that attributes are considered text lines just like anything else, so whenever a new one pops up... I just searched, found two 'Incubus' attribute lines that said the same thing, then after making the update, found a third and was sad.
...I guess I'll have to figure out some way to localize 'Nightmare' in some way that doesn't have tiny little baby demons being called NiGhTmArEs. Some snappy, catchy synonym for 'Dream Demon'... Cross that bridge when they actually making fucking Incubi cards. Hell, call them Succubi or something, they can't just assign attribute 'Incubus' without being some form of smexy in gameplay to be worth the Succubi tag... Thoughts for later.

Dec 2, 2021
I put the full list of attributes in my post up there, if you want I'll post the full list of cards, with all their attributes directly taken from the game data at some point, this should settle at least this point!

But yeah, I don't understand how there is so many different attributes. If you look at the table I posted, there are four attributes I wasn't even able to find used in the game, like at all. So, this doesn't make it any easier.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I put the full list of attributes in my post up there, if you want I'll post the full list of cards, with all their attributes directly taken from the game data at some point, this should settle at least this point!

But yeah, I don't understand how there is so many different attributes. If you look at the table I posted, there are four attributes I wasn't even able to find used in the game, like at all. So, this doesn't make it any easier.
i read most of what you said and.... anything about animations?

Dec 2, 2021
i read most of what you said and.... anything about animations?
I forgot about it.
Yeah, so, that's waaayyy more complicated. Still haven't figured it out.
I know how to make a compatible prefab, but don't know how to set it in game. I think modifying the game files is necessary, but I don't know how to do it.
I haven't given up just yet, tho!

Reactions: collectioner

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Decided to deckbuild today, and came up with this thing. It's a Hucow variant, except I decided I wanted to try switching out the Nurse and Goat healing engine for Dryad and her requisite Iron Will card.

My logic is that Dryad is better at influencing the board and has better mana game, as well as being a token generator all by herself with the Big Breasts partner change. With Nurse you still have to draw into a repeatable token card like Goats.

Also instead of pretending I'm playing for board, I'm running BStW at 3, and Miracle of the Milk God because I'm horny. Also some milk tickets to increase the amount of boob in your rotation for BStW. Probably not ideal, but I've had some fun with it in my test games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I forgot about it.
Yeah, so, that's waaayyy more complicated. Still haven't figured it out.
I know how to make a compatible prefab, but don't know how to set it in game. I think modifying the game files is necessary, but I don't know how to do it.
I haven't given up just yet, tho!
Is it at least possible to show the current animations that already exist in the game?

My main issue with this game are the fact that you have to use your squeezers to sexually attack the enemy, and the girls really don't feel like they're attached to you.

If I could make a small rework of all the stuff that's already in the game, I'd get to modding with you in a heart beat.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2021
I'm still on it!
I feel like I am making progress, but I still need to figure out why it doesn't work.

However, by now I know it is possible! By any chance, if anybody here has experience extracting prefabs from game assets, this would pretty much solve the issue I think.

Otherwise, depending on what you want exactly, it may already be possible! (such as adding/changing dialogues lines, for example!)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I'm still on it!
I feel like I am making progress, but I still need to figure out why it doesn't work.

However, by now I know it is possible! By any chance, if anybody here has experience extracting prefabs from game assets, this would pretty much solve the issue I think.

Otherwise, depending on what you want exactly, it may already be possible! (such as adding/changing dialogues lines, for example!)
I want to edit the current squeezers, with new abilities.
So to do that I just want to duplicate those cards and change their abilities.

Also, no it's not possible is a totally valid answer :p

Reactions: LV4*N3jkhw6z&h
Dec 2, 2021
I'm so stupid...
I did it. Like, it was something stupidly simple that made me lose time for nothing. We can add any Live2D Model we want to the game. Not tried for animations yet, but the same trick probably works. I literally just had to scale up the model I was working with!

I will work a bit on it, before posting a new version of the mod with explanations on how to add models in game. I just want to be sure everything works before posting something.

I want to edit the current squeezers, with new abilities.
So to do that I just want to duplicate those cards and change their abilities.

Also, no it's not possible is a totally valid answer :p
Creating new abilities ? For duplicate cards ?
That's already 100% possible! As long as there is no need to modify existing models, there is no issue with reusing those that exist!

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Creating new abilities ? For duplicate cards ?
That's already 100% possible! As long as there is no need to modify existing models, there is no issue with reusing those that exist!
Can you make an example?
Like Bunny Girl with 2 boobjob scenes?

I see SC001_1, SC001_2, and SC001_3
And I see that they're the Paizuri, sex, and Paizuri
Ah...
I think I found it.
It looks like the animations are tied to the ID

1663029585741.png

Well... if you can create an example squeezer that can do original animations w/o me needing to worry about this though, then I can try and change the game up to more fit my sexual preferences.

loyce

Jul 11, 2018
Do you know any games like this one where you can change a picture or something like that yourself?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Do you know any games like this one where you can change a picture or something like that yourself?
Most RPGMaker games. Bonus points for the Creature Hunter series.
Domination Quest is another good target, though it can be annoying to actually implement. Don't know how much harder the sequel made it to actually work.

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
cannot play on line vs random decks form the server, is there another version of the game already?

also made a newly [Designed Demon] deck for 35 hp battles

CS001=3,CS002=3,CS005=1,CS012=1,CT002=2,GD004=2,GD016=1,MC001=3,MC006=1,MC008=1,MC010=1,MC012=1,MC018=2,SC001=2,SC002=2,SC006=2,SC007=2,SC011=2,TC004=2,TC019=2,TC021=1,TC022=1,TC029=1,TC030=1,p=SC011,n=idk

the only counter so far is being unlucky or having the oponent fill their side with mobs early (hate goats)

also perhaps i still newbie to the game or something but sometimes i cannot use [Earthquake], [Big Breast] or [Miracle of the Milk God], perhaps im missing something..? it just decides to not be playable even though i got the mana for it :WaitWhat: or can they be cancelled or something....

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
cannot play on line vs random decks form the server, is there another version of the game already?

also perhaps i still newbie to the game or something but sometimes i cannot use [Earthquake], [Big Breast] or [Miracle of the Milk God], perhaps im missing something..? it just decides to not be playable even though i got the mana for it :WaitWhat: or can they be cancelled or something....
I don't think having an out-of-date version denies access to the server... though that would make sense. 20220829a is the latest, and will remain that way until the end of the month.

Earthquake, Big Breast, and Miracle of the Milk God are all Miracles, and thus can be shut down by an unsealed Angel using her 1 on either side. This does prevent the activation of these cards, with no visual cue as to the fact it's on. You just have to remember the Lock is active when you see her generate mana at full charge. ...There really should be a visual effect, same for Intimacy since I've seen people not notice their enemy had played it, but that's not up to us.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes