4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
I don't think having an out-of-date version denies access to the server... though that would make sense. 20220829a is the latest, and will remain that way until the end of the month.
Can you guys play server decks then? Because im using the same version, maybe its on my end somehow

are all Miracles, and thus can be shut down by an unsealed Angel using her 1 on either side. This does prevent the activation of these cards, with no visual cue as to the fact it's on. You just have to remember the Lock is active when you see her generate mana at full charge
Ok that does make sense, but i couldnt find it anywhere why xD, thanks for the info, tried even looking at their wiki ( which is in jap) but didnt found anything

There really should be a visual effect, same for Intimacy since I've seen people not notice their enemy had played it, but that's not up to us.
yeah, im not a card game player and even without the fan made translation thingy, its still pretty easy to get lost LOL, game is quite... hard to get along with, thanks again

so i should play these cards before unsealing my [Designed Demon] youre saying...

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can you guys play server decks then? Because im using the same version, maybe its on my end somehow

Ok that does make sense, but i couldnt find it anywhere why xD, thanks for the info, tried even looking at their wiki ( which is in jap) but didnt found anything

yeah, im not a card game player and even without the fan made translation thingy, its still pretty easy to get lost LOL, game is quite... hard to get along with, thanks again

so i should play these cards before unsealing my [Designed Demon] youre saying...
To the best of my knowledge, other people can play server decks. What is actually happening? Is there some kind of error, or is the button to fight online decks just missing?

If you're playing the Angel, and you Unseal her, her 1 will disable Miracle cards and their effects for the rest of that turn, and until the end of your next turn. Casting her 2 or Big Breast-locked 3 will give you a window to use them yourself, but I don't recommend using a lot of Miracles when running Angel, simply for that fact.
I STRONGLY recommend using my translation to make card effects legible. This game is not complicated or hard, it is very easy to play and understand... when translated correctly.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
Download SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar file and _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from the link at the bottom of this comment. Optionally, take the /Sprites folder and Deck List.txt.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place the .exe inside in the game's main folder, next to the game's .exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once. It will also create a new folder. Close the game afterwards.
Place _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text, overwriting the current (Nigh-empty) file. Optionally, place the /sprites folder in the UserCustomData folder, though overwriting is not nessesary for that.
Start up the game using either .exe, I recommend the original one going forwards. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.
If you took the deck list, the way you import these decks is to CTRL+C the long codes beneath the descriptions, then from the 'Edit Deck' screen, click 'Create new from deck code (Clipboard).' This will import the copied deck, sadly without its colors.
The original comment is as follows below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instructions not clear. Dick now stuck in hot succubus cheer leader girl.

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
If you're playing the Angel, and you Unseal her, her 1 will disable Miracle cards and their effects for the rest of that turn, and until the end of your next turn.
Ok that helped alot more, thanks again

but I don't recommend using a lot of Miracles when running Angel, simply for that fact.
i legit only use those 3 Miracles and i was getting confused every time to why sometimes wants to work and why sometimes it doesnt want to

I STRONGLY recommend using my translation to make card effects legible.
i think i got yours too, yeah, it helps alot, followed the instructions and all, thanks for the translation, the only thing i changed was the sprites images, added some and edited out some (not a fan of shota) but i dont think thats the cause i cant play vs online server

What is actually happening? Is there some kind of error, or is the button to fight online decks just missing?
I dont really know, the game itself works and the button it is there, i get this when loading the game
1663631736247.png
in the top left

then the options has the option enabled
1663631758591.png

and whenever i try to play on line the game stays still a bit before showing me this in the top left:
1663631798796.png
like i said the only things i moved to the game was the translation pack and the edited sprites which i doubt its the issue
edit1: nope, i didnt try to do the uncensored patch or anything like that (sht was wayy too complicated)

also for some reason i am able to send decks to the server :WaitWhat:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ok that helped alot more, thanks again

i legit only use those 3 Miracles and i was getting confused every time to why sometimes wants to work and why sometimes it doesnt want to

i think i got yours too, yeah, it helps alot, followed the instructions and all, thanks for the translation, the only thing i changed was the sprites images, added some and edited out some (not a fan of shota) but i dont think thats the cause i cant play vs online server

I dont really know, the game itself works and the button it is there, i get this when loading the game
View attachment 2053612
in the top left

then the options has the option enabled
View attachment 2053613

and whenever i try to play on line the game stays still a bit before showing me this in the top left:
View attachment 2053614
like i said the only things i moved to the game was the translation pack and the edited sprites which i doubt its the issue
edit1: nope, i didnt try to do the uncensored patch or anything like that (sht was wayy too complicated)

also for some reason i am able to send decks to the server :WaitWhat:
Bizarre, I don't think I can be of more help. Try heading over to the dev's site and reporting it as a bug with your internet specs, I guess? There must be something strange about your install that is borking it that we just don't know enough to pinpoint.

Reactions: JDog5731

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
Found out what broke it, the regional configuration of the system broke it, i changed it a while ago for some stuff, didnt expect it to break this game lol

Anywho thx for the help

edit: nvm it broke again
edit2: it works now, yeah it was that and i had to restart pretty much everything... wooo :HideThePain:

Last edited:

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
1663703588054.png So like I try downloading the machine translation andits keeps doing this everytime.
It stops and buffers and refuses to finish the download claiming the folder your trying to download is empty.
Anyone know how to fix this bs?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
View attachment 2055145 So like I try downloading the machine translation andits keeps doing this everytime.
It stops and buffers and refuses to finish the download claiming the folder your trying to download is empty.
Anyone know how to fix this bs?
I don't recommend trying to download the whole folder, you don't need ALL of it.
The important targets are as follows:
_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt: This is the manual translation. You want this.
SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar: If you don't have Reipatcher, though this can also be gotten from the main page mega link. Probably a more up-to-date version, not that it 'should' matter.
The Deck List, Sprites Folder, and Uncensor Patch (Optional): All these are cosmetic or otherwise optional, you should grab them after getting shit working.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I noticed that in the MEGA folder where the ReiPatcher translation file is located there is a folder called, "Uncensored Patch". I know in the past one user here tried to uncensor the game but had hit a roadblock in some way that prevented them from censoring the game aside from a few H-scenes.

So, I wanted to ask did anything change? Was there some breakthrough that lets modders uncensor the H-scenes? Or does it only work for a select few still? Would this patch work on the newest version of SS or would there be some sort of conflict with the files?

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I noticed that in the MEGA folder where the ReiPatcher translation file is located there is a folder called, "Uncensored Patch". I know in the past one user here tried to uncensor the game but had hit a roadblock in some way that prevented them from censoring the game aside from a few H-scenes.

So, I wanted to ask did anything change? Was there some breakthrough that lets modders uncensor the H-scenes? Or does it only work for a select few still? Would this patch work on the newest version of SS or would there be some sort of conflict with the files?
You're misremembering, or weren't paying enough attention.
The vast majority of scenes, including all new ones, are uncensored with a single sprite value changed from 19 to 1. Only Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD's 3 weren't covered by this.
Then, sprite shenanigans additionally uncensored Bunnygirl's 1, Schoolgirl's 3, and SoWaD's 3, leaving only Bunnygirl's 2 and Schoolgirl's 1/2 uncensored.
That's what that link is for, and it's still viable for the latest build... here on F95Zone. Thanks to you making me check, I noticed a hotfix dropped while we weren't looking.
Oblivion9873...? I'm not sure it's worth it, just a hotfix for volatile effects with a time limit instantly expiring, which I haven't noticed, and the implimentation of a search bar for squeezers... which the dev warns probably will only work in Japanese, so hooray?
I'd almost say wait for the next full build, or bug report Angel/SoPS's missing dialogue groups and get a legitimate bugfix out of it. The choice is yours, and yours alone...

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
The vast majority of scenes, including all new ones, are uncensored with a single sprite value changed from 19 to 1. Only Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD's 3 weren't covered by this.
Then, sprite shenanigans additionally uncensored Bunnygirl's 1, Schoolgirl's 3, and SoWaD's 3, leaving only Bunnygirl's 2 and Schoolgirl's 1/2 uncensored.
That's what that link is for, and it's still viable for the latest build... here on F95Zone. Thanks to you making me check, I noticed a hotfix dropped while we weren't looking.
Oblivion9873...? I'm not sure it's worth it, just a hotfix for volatile effects with a time limit instantly expiring, which I haven't noticed, and the implimentation of a search bar for squeezers... which the dev warns probably will only work in Japanese, so hooray?
I'd almost say wait for the next full build, or bug report Angel/SoPS's missing dialogue groups and get a legitimate bugfix out of it. The choice is yours, and yours alone...
yeah i'm waiting

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
Hey, here is me again with an actual guide on how to mod this game!

For starters, here is the new version of the mod. To install, just extract the archive in your game folder and override everything. This will only work that way if you installed the previous mod, or have BepInEx + Unity AutoTranslator + UnityExplorer installed.

They are some comments in Card_SC667.cs to help, but I am going to explain most things here. I will probably forget a lot of stuff (There is a lot to cover!), so ask your questions!
I. TOOLS
You need this to read the game code, just open Assembly-CSharp.dll in SuccubusReborn_Data with it.
This is important because most effects in the game are coded, and this will allow you to know what functions to call to reproduce the effects you want.
  1. (or similar)
You need a text editor to edit the card files. These are in C#, so syntax highlighting helps.
Notepad++ is free, fast and light, so if you do not have anything else I recommend it!
  1. Coding knowledge
It doesn't have to be in C#, and we won't be doing very advanced stuff, but not knowing anything will prevent you from making interesting card effects.

II. MODDING

1. General information
The main folder for the mod is placed in BepInEx/plugins/sinai-dev-UnityExplorer/Scripts, this is where you need to place your .cs files.
To add a file to the mod, just name it Card_XXX.cs, and drop it in the folder. You can delete all existing files EXCEPT manager.cs and startup.cs. These are mandatory to make the mod work.
Inside your file, you need at least one class with the same name as the file (minus the extension), with a public Main function. Check the existing files to see what this looks like. This is the function that will be run by the mod to get your custom cards.

2. Anatomy of a Card​
In this game, Cards are composed of two distinct kind of data : the Card, and its Skills. Each Skill (represented by a paragraph in game) is a distinct entity.
Here is a table detailing it a bit:
Data structure
Description
SkillEntityContains basic data about a skill, such as type of skill, type of targets, ID, description...
CardEntityContains basic data about a card, such as type of card, cost to play, ID, name...
SkillDefClass that contains the logic of the Skill. Can be used to enforce arbitrary conditions and effects. Must be inherited from.

I will detail later some of the available fields.

3. Structure of a Card file​

This is the basic structure of a Card file, assuming the file is named Card_MC601.cs:
The exact order of the classes does not matter in C#, but you can see a class inheriting from SkillDef, which implements the actual effect of the card once played, and another class only using static functions. The first class will be used by the game to run the game logic, while the second is only used by the mod.
You can add as many Skills as you want in a Card. This is what the _01 means. Just name them XX_02, XX_03, and register them accordingly.
Two things are not covered in these files: Illustration and (pretty) description. I will explain how to do that later, this is easy.

4. Info on the Data structures​

I will now detail some of the fields of the data structures.
I should add that typos in field name are in the original. Just deal with it.
Also, while the game uses English names for its internal type, they differ from the translation of Gadriel. I will list the differences in an addendum.
For starters, the CardEntity structure, which contains the basic Card data:
Do note that some fields were eluded, mostly because I don't know how to use them. You are invited to make your own experiences!

Next, the SkillEntity data structure:

To conclude this section, I will detail some of the functions of SkillDef that can be overriden:

Before we move on, here is a list of ingame names you will need:
These work both as Strings, and as Enum name (BattleCard.KeywordSkill.XXX)

A list of current card attributes, which work the same as the keywords
The enum name is BattleCard.CardAttribute

NOTE: I never really tried to use a String Attribute that wasn't correct. I don't know what happens, but it probably won't work.

5. Other things​
First, to add an image to your card, just use the UserCustomData folder as if you where replacing an existing card's illustration.
Second, for the description.
You can use the tools up there to add a description, but.. you'll notice weird things, such as prepended Japanese characters, or the inability to use colors.
This is why I recommend using the Autotranslator instead, as it can load any number of text files as long as they are in the same folder.
Just wait till it finds your weird description. it will put it in the file _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, just cut/paste it in another text file, add your actual, nice, description and that's it! Don't forget to share this file when you share your mod!

III. Map/Dialogue

This is pretty self explanatory. You can add map location and dialogue lines for Squeezer, just read through Card_SC667.cs to find out how.

IV. Addendum
... This was way longer than expected, and I haven't even covered everything yet...
I'll answer questions you guys have, and I'll edit this in the future to make it more complete if need be.

Just, as is pretty much obvious and mandatory if you read until then...

That's it, this was too long, I'm tired, I hope its clear enough but I understand if this is still pretty obscure.
Also, even if you don't feel like you can mod this game yourself, I am looking for fun cards to mod in anyway.
I kinda want to make cards exclusive to each Squeezer, so if you have a favorite... it's your chance!
still didnt try the mod yet but i got a question
is it possible to change card mid game to other card
like if i have on the field human type card for example and then i target him with "turn to zombie" card that i will make,i want the card to change to zombie card with new sprite and effect.

i think about creating 2 cardsfor the human and the zombie with close id (one with 601 and the other with 602 for example)
then the effect card that turn to zombie will take the id and add 1 to it.
will it work and if not do you have a way to make it work ?
thank a lot

Dec 2, 2021
Hi, busy week, wasn't able to work much on the mod. Was successful creating a squeezer with the same model as an existing squeezer, but for some reason I can't manage to copy animations without breaking them.

still didnt try the mod yet but i got a question
is it possible to change card mid game to other card
like if i have on the field human type card for example and then i target him with "turn to zombie" card that i will make,i want the card to change to zombie card with new sprite and effect.

i think about creating 2 cardsfor the human and the zombie with close id (one with 601 and the other with 602 for example)
then the effect card that turn to zombie will take the id and add 1 to it.
will it work and if not do you have a way to make it work ?
thank a lot
You have multiple ways to do it. As far as I know, you cannot transform a card (into another card), but you can either:
  • Destroy it, and summon another card from outside the game
  • Modify it (change stats, add/remove keywords...)
In any case, you shouldn't treat IDs as number. This may sound weird, but it is better if you specifically note in your card effect which card can be affected, and the IDs they all transform into (if you want each valid monster to have a different unique zombie form)
You may run into a lot of unexpected issues otherwise!

Tell me if you have another question, or if you run into other issues!

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, busy week, wasn't able to work much on the mod. Was successful creating a squeezer with the same model as an existing squeezer, but for some reason I can't manage to copy animations without breaking them.

You have multiple ways to do it. As far as I know, you cannot transform a card (into another card), but you can either:
  • Destroy it, and summon another card from outside the game
  • Modify it (change stats, add/remove keywords...)
In any case, you shouldn't treat IDs as number. This may sound weird, but it is better if you specifically note in your card effect which card can be affected, and the IDs they all transform into (if you want each valid monster to have a different unique zombie form)
You may run into a lot of unexpected issues otherwise!

Tell me if you have another question, or if you run into other issues!
wow thanks for the quick help

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
I see, I'm sorry to bother you again Gadriel, but where can I find instructions to install the uncensored patch? I've been looking around the thread and on the MEGA folder where the translation and sprites are located- but I couldn't find any instructions for installing the patch. If I just missed it and you could tell me where to look I would really appreciate it.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I see, I'm sorry to bother you again Gadriel, but where can I find instructions to install the uncensored patch? I've been looking around the thread and on the MEGA folder where the translation and sprites are located- but I couldn't find any instructions for installing the patch. If I just missed it and you could tell me where to look I would really appreciate it.
Drag, drop, overwrite. They're already formatted so you can just drop it directly into the main game folder. It isn't difficult, please do not make me add this to the comment, I will be upset.

Reactions: 9gagmemes
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes