Feb 10, 2022
How does one sneak past the people during the academy crystal scenes, they turn the moment you get into range.
It feels like some of them are glitchy. The academy should have multiple paths to get to the crystal. So, just hope that one of the paths isn't glitched.

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
So I have the sparrow code, what I need to do? In the beginning of 2º chapter, i was obligated to fight and kill a rebel inside the abandoned mansion. Where I can find Rosalind???

Fanople

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah, I got no clue what the crow code might be. There are 3 red dolls, 2 white dolls, 1 cyan doll, and 3 orange dolls but no matter which ways I plug those numbers in, it isn't accepted.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
How does one sneak past the people during the academy crystal scenes, they turn the moment you get into range.
I found it kinda tricky too, but its doable. You can watch them for 30secs to see the patten, the moment you move behind them or out of hte light, they break patten and instantly see you.. Its a little weird.

Jun 7, 2018
Manage to do a full lesbian route. God this game is hard since there is no "Escape" or "Kill" button so everytime i get an encounter i need to press F5 and reload, I wish the dev allow us to kill/escape anyone that doesn't fit "Gender I want MC to fuck.". Sadly my full lesbian route stop at chapter 3. One of the mansion with Maids force you to fuck the boss at the end. But eh, fuck it, I'm editing save data to not count forced boss sex.

Last edited:

kshlbrkskh

Nov 30, 2022
Manage to do a full lesbian route. God this game is hard since there is no "Escape" or "Kill" button so everytime i get an encounter i need to press F5 and reload, I wish the dev allow us to kill/escape anyone that doesn't fit "Gender I want MC to fuck.". Sadly my full lesbian route stop at chapter 3. One of the mansion with Maids force you to fuck the boss at the end. But eh, fuck it, I'm editing save data to not count forced boss sex.
Nope, you can drug his tea (get it from the maid nearby, and piolls on 1st floor) and avoid the battle completely with him.

Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
Am I just screwed if I can't afford all the lockpicks and dispel scrolls I need for the Blackburn mansion?

Jun 7, 2018
Nope, you can drug his tea (get it from the maid nearby, and piolls on 1st floor) and avoid the battle completely with him.
Don't you also need Lawyer Paperwork to get to Blackthorne and Illusion scroll(to get the ring from depresso knight) from merchant guild to beat the other boss? You need to fight and fuck some mooks to get those too. To fuck the Adventurer Guild chick you also need to beat and fuck mooks in underground tunnel too.

orest

Jul 22, 2020
I finished chapter 1 (Slum) and got teleported to Merchant district, but I don't know where to proceed from here. All I can see are the Merc Guild, the tavern beside it, abandoned mansion / rebel HQ, some building with a door with no lock and knob that I can't access, and detective office. There's also a blockade that block the south road.

I need a dispell scroll to go to the Merchant guild but I can't find any. I saw that you can get it from Magic shop, but where's the Magic shop? Is it the building with the weird door? Or is it beyond the blockaded road? Either way, how can I get there when you're just started Chapter 2 and teleported to Merchant district?

Not sure if I miss anything or if I'm actually softlocked

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Cool game and visual design, thanks for sharing.

My only disappointment is how meh the boss fights are.

Would be way better if it required multiple orgasms to absorb them so that after a loss or win there was a a proper scene instead of just an anticlimactic poof and done. Maybe even give them the chance to turn their loss around if they trick you.

Feb 10, 2022
I finished chapter 1 (Slum) and got teleported to Merchant district, but I don't know where to proceed from here. All I can see are the Merc Guild, the tavern beside it, abandoned mansion / rebel HQ, some building with a door with no lock and knob that I can't access, and detective office. There's also a blockade that block the south road.

I need a dispell scroll to go to the Merchant guild but I can't find any. I saw that you can get it from Magic shop, but where's the Magic shop? Is it the building with the weird door? Or is it beyond the blockaded road? Either way, how can I get there when you're just started Chapter 2 and teleported to Merchant district?

Not sure if I miss anything or if I'm actually softlocked
It's beyond the blockade. You can go around it. Go left to all the mercenaries. Go down the street and you'll find a small alleyway to the right. Going through there will get you past the blockade.

Reactions: orest

orest

Jul 22, 2020
It's beyond the blockade. You can go around it. Go left to all the mercenaries. Go down the street and you'll find a small alleyway to the right. Going through there will get you past the blockade.
I've been going through that place multiple times and somehow I missed the alley. Thanks a lot!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes