youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuccubusRejects-0.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I understand why people would praise the game. The art is very good for a RPGM game, even the UI is nice, but the game loop is as clinical as it gets : seduce -> charm -> charm -> charm -> etc. Oh, what is this ? High level guards, let's grind some more : seduce -> charm -> etc.

The game lacks a feature to speed through battles if they're going to remain so repetitive. I'm also not fan of the dark environments and being forced to find lockpicks scattered randomly in the scenery.

Am I missing something ? Does it get better after some time ? What about meaningful character interactions besides I wanna fuck-drain you to death ?

Reactions: SylvieRose

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
I understand why people would praise the game. The art is very good for a RPGM game, even the UI is nice, but the game loop is as clinical as it gets : seduce -> charm -> charm -> charm -> etc. Oh, what is this ? High level guards, let's grind some more : seduce -> charm -> etc.

The game lacks a feature to speed through battles if they're going to remain so repetitive. I'm also not fan of the dark environments and being forced to find lockpicks scattered randomly in the scenery.

Am I missing something ? Does it get better after some time ? What about meaningful character interactions besides I wanna fuck-drain you to death ?
I haven by no means completed the game, and I did cheat in a lot of money, because i hate looking for items, But later on you get different charms with different effects. There is characters to continue the story (which you can also fuck and kill if you want).

Charm:
Level 1: Default
Level 2: Gives more Arousel to yourself
Level 3: Deals more damage to seduced foes
Level 4: Chance to Seduce Target.

When you become a lesser Succubus(I became it despite trying not to) You get Ultimate Drain
Ultimate Drain: You can only use it after orgasm, and it pretty much instant kill foes( To avoid the grind i presume)

They got a rock paper scissors game where you know the opponents answer by the lines they say xD

I feel like the early game will definetly filter people out of the game due to the grind.

I don't feel like the grind is that bad after act 1 either.

But it's definetly a walk around and listen to the story game while you fuck things.

So far I like it

Oct 25, 2018
Anyone have a save right before the bella fight? i can for the life do 2 out of 3 of the mansions. i dont have money for the trapped one, and i cant find a disguise for the golden knight

Zapzaprl

Nov 11, 2022
That awkward moment when you realize that stage 3 outfit is actually somewhat more modest than stage 2 outfit.

Toyko2023

Nov 18, 2023
Developer, I hate you so much for "To be continued" immediately after the victory. It took me about 15 attempts to win and you didn't even give me a chance to save? Do not do it anymore. At least warn people.
I can't beat her at all

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I get a game breaking error at the mansion after encountering the guy after using the Roslaind code.. GIves me a dump of errors and tells me to use F5. Which ends the game.. It happens when launching the fight..

The smoke bomb at least avoids the fight... but thats meh EXP!

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
How is there another fight that crashes ? choosing to fight one of the 3 knight guys causes the game to crash... You literally cannot fight him because the game literally crashes when you choose too. How do they not test these fights ???

what to do after join the mansion? there are 2 box with passcode, and idk the codes and where to go
I missed this two at first, but there is 2 boxes with Crow and Sparrow , and you get the code from the table. I have no idea what the crow box was for.

kirumba_758

Jun 20, 2021
I never enjoyed games made on rpgmaker but this one is an exception. I wonder if it's due to lack of succubi content on the internet. Anyways, waiting for more updates!

Also, the second form/stage is the hottest one of them all

kshlbrkskh

Nov 30, 2022
I get a game breaking error at the mansion after encountering the guy after using the Roslaind code.. GIves me a dump of errors and tells me to use F5. Which ends the game.. It happens when launching the fight..

The smoke bomb at least avoids the fight... but thats meh EXP!
How is there another fight that crashes ? choosing to fight one of the 3 knight guys causes the game to crash... You literally cannot fight him because the game literally crashes when you choose too. How do they not test these fights ???

I missed this two at first, but there is 2 boxes with Crow and Sparrow , and you get the code from the table. I have no idea what the crow box was for.
The errors are in boss fights, the boss ui plugin is an issue, I think they are breaking if you use old versions saves, so its better to restart from scratch if you want to fight them. Do you use the old ver saves or you started this run?

The crow is for the rebel route - use the doll counts in the room nearby to open the safe. They you can not snitch on Rosalind. It changes some scenes and the fate of Rosalind in chapter 3.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The errors are in boss fights, the boss ui plugin is an issue, I think they are breaking if you use old versions saves, so its better to restart from scratch if you want to fight them. Do you use the old ver saves or you started this run?

The crow is for the rebel route - use the doll counts in the room nearby to open the safe. They you can not snitch on Rosalind. It changes some scenes and the fate of Rosalind in chapter 3.
That would make some sense. I basicly played since the game released, and just continued from saves.

There was a rebel route ? I saw it said to snitch or work with the rebels, but when I went to rosiland, she told me she cant help me.. So I snitched at the merc guild. I thought thats how it was suppose to go. Tho I was hoping Rosanlin would turn out like Violet when we met her again in the story and fuck her. Miras simp.. Was snitching the best path ?

I might just wait for the next update, then restart the game.

kshlbrkskh

Nov 30, 2022
That would make some sense. I basicly played since the game released, and just continued from saves.

There was a rebel route ? I saw it said to snitch or work with the rebels, but when I went to rosiland, she told me she cant help me.. So I snitched at the merc guild. I thought thats how it was suppose to go. Tho I was hoping Rosanlin would turn out like Violet when we met her again in the story and fuck her. Miras simp.. Was snitching the best path ?

I might just wait for the next update, then restart the game.
I think the rebel route gives less exp but a bit more story. Also it is suited for no-sex walkthrough.

Rosalind hides in the basement box after snith if you want to have a scene with her)

Reactions: N1rox98 and Nobles

NovetFennix

Jan 27, 2021
How does one sneak past the people during the academy crystal scenes, they turn the moment you get into range.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes