• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else got a bug where they can't see their characters image in battle? My character disappeared when stupid Goblin did something to her panties... Restarting the game doesn't seem to do anything. Edit: Aaaand just twenty seconds after I solve the problem by starting a new game, the second Goblind fight results in a black screen - can still use the menu, walk around and all, but the screen is black. That's two bugs in less than 2 minutes of playing... :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: AzuraMeta

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Ahhh so much good rpg games recently my general cant get up anymore give it a break pls

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
Anyone else got a bug where they can't see their characters image in battle? My character disappeared when stupid Goblin did something to her panties... Restarting the game doesn't seem to do anything. Edit: Aaaand just twenty seconds after I solve the problem by starting a new game, the second Goblind fight results in a black screen - can still use the menu, walk around and all, but the screen is black. That's two bugs in less than 2 minutes of playing... :confused:
The goblin spec unequips your armour and that breaks the game a little (though after the first two times it stopped doing that for me?), which can only be re-equiped in your bedroom as far as I know. The black screen I think can be fixed by viewing some of the flashback scenes in your inventory (one of them seems to cause a black screen for me).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Byakkushiya

Jun 26, 2020
Im very dissapointed with "bestiality" tag because there is none if you mean screenshot no.3 it would rather count as monster tag.

:FacePalm:

• Sad
Reactions: Beaba

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Wow, what a roll! The games from this creator have been around for years, untouched, and suddenly 3 of them receive a translation in a couple of months. Do they have the luck of an amazing translator suddenly noticing them, or is there more to it?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Wow, what a roll! The games from this creator have been around for years, untouched, and suddenly 3 of them receive a translation in a couple of months. Do they have the luck of an amazing translator suddenly noticing them, or is there more to it?
Which are the other two? I have only seen this one from them on here.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Just when I thought I wouldn't be saved from MTL hell, a hero steps up to save us all. Thank you blessed translators

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
You might want to reconsider this game. It is buggy to hell and the frame-rate is terrible. It was not optimized in the slightest.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Which are the other two? I have only seen this one from them on here.
Ren the Summoner and the Erotic Dungeon...and Adventurer Liz and the Erotic Dungeon. And FYI there're also two other games, the oldest and newest, which are yet to be translated

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote