• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
" the only weapon that could damage the monsters was "that" "

Ah that's where the "fucked into oblivion" song got its idea from :D

TheCorruptBunny

Jul 25, 2017
No idea, most of the other fights are a bit tedious but easily doable without loosing, that final fight seems to be unwinnable simply due to the fact you can do no damage to it and the game says that as well, nor can you run away or do anything but loose.
Does this unwinnable fight result in anything or is a virgin run possible?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
You can win the fight by simply defending like 5 turns and healing and you get a scripted event that unlocks magic.
Hmm, I did not notice that but there again I just did four of five rounds of attack and kept seeing the you can do no damage at which point I simply closed the game down and exited it, I hate these sort of games where you can not win, or if you do you loose anyway, which is the vibe that fight gave me.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Hmm, I did not notice that but there again I just did four of five rounds of attack and kept seeing the you can do no damage at which point I simply closed the game down and exited it, I hate these sort of games where you can not win, or if you do you loose anyway, which is the vibe that fight gave me.
It's literally just a scripted fight where you have to survive for a while before you unlock your "powers", in this case magic, to defeat the enemy. Had you waited for a few more turns you'd have seen this yourself.

Also, true virgin run seems impossible, as on the first night the succubus will feed and have sex. You can regrow hymen in the bathroom, but I don't think you can beat the game without at least the sex at night.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
It's literally just a scripted fight where you have to survive for a while before you unlock your "powers", in this case magic, to defeat the enemy. Had you waited for a few more turns you'd have seen this yourself.

Also, true virgin run seems impossible, as on the first night the succubus will feed and have sex. You can regrow hymen in the bathroom, but I don't think you can beat the game without at least the sex at night.
To me it just came across as another game with an unwinnable fight, bleh, no thanks, as I said I hate those sort of games. I may at some point go back and try again, but to be honest it does not really bother me that much, there are far too many other games waiting for me to play them and this one does not really jump out from many others.

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
City and overworld are laggy, and I am using a desktop. Terrible optimization is the problem, and only an issue in the English version

Dec 8, 2019
School Swimwear Code: 2235
School Uniform Code: 6931
Demon Sticker Code: 8609
Naked Code: 0327
Lingerie Code: 7704

All these codes are used in the bottom right of your room, pretty sure you get the codes after you beat the game once but I'm lazy so

Last edited:

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
School Swimwear Code: 2235
School Uniform Code: 6931
Demon Sticker Code: 8609
Naked Code: 0327
Lingerie Code: 7704

All these codes are used in the bottom right of your room, pretty sure you get the codes after you beat the game once but I'm lazy so

There's a chest in the final boss room of each dungeon where you get code.
By the way, I can't pass threw the hobas boss

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
There's really no way to avoid Runa having Professor Grad as her first partner? Like, at all?

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017

randa

May 7, 2017
how do i enter the slums? i am at the final boss battle, but during the game she was not able to enter the slums. she always says "Don't go there to unknown location".

And how do i beat the Orc general. Even as witch vampire lv23 1.7k HP I lose as soon as he transform to the second version of him. After the first battle She had 1.2k HP left and after the general transform, he imediatly attacks 2x with total of 1.6 - 19k hit points. ---> Always dead.

I did beat him when i cheatet 5k additional HP on MC.

Last edited:

zacron432

Oct 6, 2021
okay there is another game called ren the summoner and the erotic dungeon that is literally just this game poster BassB if you see this please fix that game because it says that it is the game but when you open it up it says Runa the succubus erotic dungeon so please please please fix it

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 1.20 GB to 480 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote